Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How twit boy can be with her, especially during this absolute shitshow that's going on this week is beyond me. He's certainly not got any morals & is obviously a bit thick if he thinks this has been bleep bleep will bring him fame & fortune.

Will he stand by her if this goes criminal & she does end up doing time? Even if it's a showmance he should run for the hills, she'll do his reputation no good.
He will be posing in the carpark carrying cheap flowers for backgrid pics pretending to visit her in HMP ... like Goodger did ... it will be a damn site easier than ACTUALLY having to be around her ... bonus, he still won't have to look at her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yes 100%. Even the immoral & vile AFP & Mr PP, the cheater, had access to see J & B. Wendy is a good woman. They will be in good care, in a loving, clean & calm home. 💖❤
Am I allowed to ask is Kieran seeing both of them regularly?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Soooo .... I think that the 2 scancrupties are just the start of a run of Domino's... there will be tax investigations and future proceedings stemming from the FA involvement .... its why Slimi has cleared off for a start ... I think several of the clan will go down in the wake, along with some hangers on / money laundering arrogant bastards like Darth and the woman who has KP Equestrian ... Slimi too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
He will be posing in the carpark carrying cheap flowers for backgrid pics pretending to visit her in HMP ... like Goodger did ... it will be a damn site easier than ACTUALLY having to be around her ... bonus, he still won't have to look at her 🤣🤣🤣
He’ll be gutted once he realises he can’t bring his manbag into the visiting area. The guards will have to grapple it off him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks for your reply and I'm convinced now....shes up tit creek without a paddle 😁👏👍
Yes mate, it’s common sense, HMRC is the one,
You can murder someone and plead insanity,
But when it comes to money, think of the Great train robbers, the first Bankruptcy is child’s play,
I have mentioned it before but HMRC have the best
Computer program ever, Connect, artificial intelligence, they don’t need forensic accountants,
These people are relentless, this period is just child’s play , I am convinced she hasn’t kept books, seems to have no legal representation, and let’s face it, a hearing is a chance to put your case,
She had her chance, and like I’ve mentioned in October she will get a tax bill for last year,
Looking at it logically, without being a Krusty,
and I’m repeating myself,
One day you will go shopping
Could be Asda Sainsburys or tesco
and you will hear a voice. of someone
You think you know
I know that girl but I’m not sure
and you’re waiting for a clue
you will feel sorry for the dirty smelly cow
As she says big issue big issue big issue
Please give a pound I’m begging you
I’m someone who has need
I’ll get my businesses back one day
I’ve got 5 hungry kids to feed
and while you’re here
I’ve got stuff to sell , designer jyy tracksuits
Candles , can I interest you?
You’ll walk away thinking who the duck is that
To the sound of
Big issue Big issue Big issue

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This article sounds very misleading imo. I reckon that if the funding has been cut there is probably a valid reason, like that this school does not suit H. Maybe another adult is more in need of the funding and the place than H is.
I think the clue is in the name, national star college, what college lasts over 3 years,? Time for another kid to benefit from the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There was a comment in one of the papers that suggested that "plank boy" was making another statement....

I always take those comments with a pinch of salt.... But if plank boy refers to Carl, he must know some stuff and she must be terrified of what he will spill, he must know all her dirty secrets, how/where she hides stuff and who is on her payroll (psychiatrist) to help her avoid court.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If they are gone from her and out of her influence that is a positive thing. If they have been removed from her the issues must have
been serious enough. Despite all her claims of being mother and father to them :confused:
Yes I agree but I hope the poor souls aren't in care, better off with their dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes mate, it’s common sense, HMRC is the one,
You can murder someone and plead insanity,
But when it comes to money, think of the Great train robbers, the first Bankruptcy is child’s play,
I have mentioned it before but HMRC have the best
Computer program ever, Connect, artificial intelligence, they don’t need forensic accountants,
These people are relentless, this period is just child’s play , I am convinced she hasn’t kept books, seems to have no legal representation, and let’s face it, a hearing is a chance to put your case,
She had her chance, and like I’ve mentioned in October she will get a tax bill for last year,
Looking at it logically, without being a Krusty,
and I’m repeating myself,
One day you will go shopping
Could be Asda Sainsburys or tesco
and you will hear a voice. of someone
You think you know
I know that girl but I’m not sure
and you’re waiting for a clue
you will feel sorry for the dirty smelly cow
As she says big issue big issue big issue
Please give a pound I’m begging you
I’m someone who has need
I’ll get my businesses back one day
I’ve got 5 hungry kids to feed
and while you’re here
I’ve got stuff to sell , designer jyy tracksuits
Candles , can I interest you?
You’ll walk away thinking who the duck is that
To the sound of
Big issue Big issue Big issue
The only thing i will add is that you will hear the foghorn all the way from the motorway exit and be wondering 'what the hell is that? Is it a nuclear warning?' as it gets louder, long before you see the sub human thing it's emanating from 🤣🤣🤣
---
There was a comment in one of the papers that suggested that "plank boy" was making another statement....

I always take those comments with a pinch of salt.... But if plank boy refers to Carl, he must know some stuff and she must be terrified of what he will spill, he must know all her dirty secrets, how/where she hides stuff and who is on her payroll (psychiatrist) to help her avoid court.
Maybe she can employ that person as her 'personal assistant' as well after they are struck off ... like the bent social worker

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have my grand daughter here with me too. I’m loving every minute of it (apart from school runs, they’re not fun)! Xx
I take my hat off to you both, I love my grandkids but I must admit I'm quite happy when they go home at the end of the day! Not sure I could take having them full time!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes I agree but I hope the poor souls aren't in care, better off with their dad.
I think they will be transitioned back to him. They were probably very confused and traumatised by all the mind games she played and the drug use and benders they were probably exposed to.

Remember what happened before all this kicked off, her saying she hadn't seen them much in 7 months, that was after the car flipping. If she's lost them due to the drugs, again (which I strongly suspect) how likely is it they'll ever live with her again, I would say slim.

Reactions: 48
I have my grand daughter here with me too. I’m loving every minute of it (apart from school runs, they’re not fun)! Xx
My Niece stayed over mine a lot when she was younger, I haven't got kids of my own. I can say it was a job kepping her entertained all the time, playing with her and such. I enjoyed it througly
I'm pretty sure it was always a 3 year placement. It's 3 years designed to help a young person get more independent and it's an expensive 3 years. Parents are expected to help their child find somewhere suitable afterwards. She's just playing the victim and trying to make out she's hard done by when it's just normal procedure. Someone as wealthy as she should be could probably help fund somewhere nice for their child but she's squandered it all.....she needs someone to blame.
What happened to his house he had set up with CCTV inside? He does need to be taught to live indepenently and have help come in. No doubt they have tried but the skany one just derails all their hard work when he comes back home. Katie needs to think of his future, benefits only cover so much and the witch is is thoughtless she's squandered what money she had on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I take my hat off to you both, I love my grandkids but I must admit I'm quite happy when they go home at the end of the day! Not sure I could take having them full time!
Oh it’s hard work believe me. My eldest is 43 this year and youngest 29, I’m too old for this parenting lark lol. I have 9 grandbabies and like you say, it’s lovely to have them around but boy when they go home 😴😴 she has enriched our lives though with her little character and I can’t imagine life without her here.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.