Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose the school send reports of H's progress, behaviour etc, if the council can see he's not progressing I can see they'd cut his funding, it's a lot of money compared to other options.
I wouldnt of thought he could stay there indefinatly and as its been 3 years might be the maximum time i think that Skanky doesnt want the responsibility of having him back with her full time as it will stop her doing what she wants and he is an adult now so maybe he needs to go to an adult live in centre nearer to her and as her local authority foot the bill theey may well have said its too expensive Skanky said herself they told her to find a place nearer to her i think she wants him at a live in place cant imagine Lego boy around Harvey lol
---
Oops lol he didnt like that one bit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think they will be transitioned back to him. They were probably very confused and traumatised by all the mind games she played and the drug use and benders they were probably exposed to.

Remember what happened before all this kicked off, her saying she hadn't seen them much in 7 months, that was after the car flipping. If she's lost them due to the drugs, again (which I strongly suspect) how likely is it they'll ever live with her again, I would say slim.
I think they will transition back to him too but it will be done slowly, they’ve been away a long time and seen and heard so much. They will also be grieving in a way for their mum. There’s a lot to unpick 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I take my hat off to you both, I love my grandkids but I must admit I'm quite happy when they go home at the end of the day! Not sure I could take having them full time!
I know right! I had my Niece stay over a lot when she was younger and it tired me out no end. Keeping her entertained, playing games then meals she didn't want to eat this and that. I love her to bits and loved seeing her but was glad for some peace when she went home. She's in her teens now and interested in other things so I don't get to see her as much sadly.

You can bet KP just left the kids to their own devices poor souls.

Reactions: 26
I wouldnt of thought he could stay there indefinatly and as its been 3 years might be the maximum time i think that Skanky doesnt want the responsibility of having him back with her full time as it will stop her doing what she wants and he is an adult now so maybe he needs to go to an adult live in centre nearer to her and as her local authority foot the bill theey may well have said its too expensive Skanky said herself they told her to find a place nearer to her i think she wants him at a live in place cant imagine Lego boy around Harvey lol
---

Oops lol he didnt like that one bit
Funny he knew exactly who 'kipper' referred to 🤣 he loves a but of tattle time, come on Carl be a man and join the pile on, it's time to bring the witch down💪

• Haha
Reactions: 79
I think they will transition back to him too but it will be done slowly, they’ve been away a long time and seen and heard so much. They will also be grieving in a way for their mum. There’s a lot to unpick 😢
They should be getting support to do it, I'm sure it will have been considered and ordered.

Reactions: 20
I think they will be transitioned back to him. They were probably very confused and traumatised by all the mind games she played and the drug use and benders they were probably exposed to.

Remember what happened before all this kicked off, her saying she hadn't seen them much in 7 months, that was after the car flipping. If she's lost them due to the drugs, again (which I strongly suspect) how likely is it they'll ever live with her again, I would say slim.
I'm so happy just to think they are in a calm, clean home. Comfy beds. Washed, dressed in clean, fitting clothes. Fed tasty healthy meals regularly, fun and games in fresh air doing age appropriate activities and regular bedtimes. Feeling safe and loved. It won't be an easy or quick recovery but it's a great start❤

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Breaking news ... Kipper Price unveils tattoo tribute to new boyfriend Lego ... on her damaged trotters ... 'my injuries were life changing but Lego really has changed my life, I cant see my feet but its good to know he is there, looking up at me' she said ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
There was a comment in one of the papers that suggested that "plank boy" was making another statement....

I always take those comments with a pinch of salt.... But if plank boy refers to Carl, he must know some stuff and she must be terrified of what he will spill, he must know all her dirty secrets, how/where she hides stuff and who is on her payroll (psychiatrist) to help her avoid court.
would that be the poster who's name starts with B? They're always recycling things they've heard on here. I think it was yesterday Carl was pictured with a PR person and there was a discussion of it they were just friends or not.

Reactions: 12
So we've had the stringy bikini shot, the walking hand in hand shot, the gym shot, the lift mirror shot. What delights await us tomorrow? The pacamac sheath one, the corn on the cob in the sea one, the matching tats one? Or what?
I'm really hoping for the trying to lift out of the sea one except she'll be lifting him😅🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
So we've had the stringy bikini shot, the walking hand in hand shot, the gym shot, the lift mirror shot. What delights await us tomorrow? The pacamac sheath one, the corn on the cob in the sea one, the matching tats one? Or what?
I'm really hoping for the trying to lift out of the sea one except she'll be lifting him😅🤣😂
With one hand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
would that be the poster who's name starts with B? They're always recycling things they've heard on here. I think it was yesterday Carl was pictured with a PR person and there was a discussion of it they were just friends or not.
No idea I'm afraid HBF..... Just remember the comments, couldn't even tell you which paper it was. I think it was posted on the last thread.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.