Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I lost my partner Mike so suddenly. I couldn't cope for a long time. I shut everyone out and everything off at the time. It was so heartbreaking.
I needed therapy to help recover and I mean actual therapy, not a pap shoot in front of the priory.
I'm much better now 🙏🏻.
This place used to be where I came to vent about skanky but also laugh at our wicked humour and jokes. I've missed you guys but I can't mentally go back to that dark place. And it's not something I want to talk about 😥
On a better note, will the skank be jailed soon?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 135

WillowTree21

VIP Member
What was this? I must have missed it!
---

Or maybe Jett has been scared and alienated more, or made to believe he has issues.....so more therapy and more time to adjust.
Jett has been ridiculed & alienated since he was a little boy. Referred to him as 'a weirdo'. He was always quiet & shy, but with Kieran he was happy, spending time doing outside activities & loved his football. When she abducted J & B from Kieran over 18 months ago, she stopped any recreational activities, his football & removed him from his friends & school. She's played mind games with him. Scaring him with stories of burglars & ghosts. Saying terrible things about Kieran & Michelle. Telling the kids their daddy has a new family & doesn't want them etc etc. I'm sure Jett more than Bunny has been scared stiff, seen & heard things, most normal kids wouldn't witness. The SlapGate example evening, was traumatic enough, without everything else that's gone on. Bunny was given a freehand to do as she pleased & treated more like a 16 year old - even older, at KFP's beck & call. We all know what a shocking Xmas those kids had. No food, Crawl & Harvey smashing up the apartment. Then taken to Katona's where KFP & KK got off their faces. I don't think any of us can even begin to imagine what those poor children have been through. Time is a great healer & with support from professional's, Keiran & his mum & Michelle & getting back to a normal home life with structure, love, clean home/clothes, no chaos etc, all will be well. Hopefully Jett get's back to his friends, school & football in the near future.
KFP has tried to destroy those kids, to make Kieran pay for her hatred of all her exes. I don't believe she will EVER be able to have those kids back full time again 🙏 🙏 🙏 . Her life is quickly crashing around her. There is NO money source, to the extent she need's for her lottery winning lifestyle. She deserves every thing that is coming to her. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120

Schmooze

Happy Sunday Krusties... No warrant will be issued before the 3rd no matter what she does abroad as it would mean an application for an earlier hearing than the 3rd which I just can't see happening. So she would be free to come back before the 3rd and nothing happen to her. There is no ability to "block her passport" in respect of non attendance in civil court proceedings - it's just not a thing that can be done. As her potential contempt of court is in civil proceeding then the police would not get involved in any warrant in any case- it would go to a court officer with the powers of arrest if a warrant was issued. They would make all attempts to arrest during court hours and she would be brought before the court not taken to a police station. Taking her to a prison would be an absolutely last resort per the Act: warrants issued under amended rule 7.22 allow for delivery of the arrested person directly to the court. Only in the event that the court is not ready and able to deal with the arrested person must he/she be given into the custody of the governor of the prison named in the warrant (or where that prison is not able to accommodate the arrested person, the governor of such other prison with appropriate facilities). Where an arrested person is held in prison he/she must be brought before the court at its next sitting. I don't think she will attend as she knows what they want to ask her about - she will feign further MH issues but I do think this time the SM stuff will be brought to the court's attention as she is being so blatant. I had a bankrupt once who stated that they weren't well enough to attend court but sent the communication through via fax (yes fax back in the day!) which had the details of the hotel abroad that he sent it from on it - the judge went absolutely ballistic and he was arrested when he returned (not at the airport). She's getting cornered bit by bit and any MH excuse will need to hold water this time. It was already stated that it was late evidence and "scant". I think she thought she would get the 6 month extension but you can see that the court's patience is wearing thin. Any failure to attend as I've said previously will be opening her up to criminal proceedings (if they haven't already started) for Bankruptcy offences including failing to disclose all property in the estate, failure to deliver up property, failure to delivery up records etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 109

DC16

VIP Member
So, MP has posted about a weekend alone with Apollo when Kieran went away on a football trip with Valentino.
Perhaps J&B aren't with them after all?
Maybe they are with another family member, just for now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103

DC16

VIP Member
I believe they are due back sometime on Thursday.
So maybe a miracle will happen on Friday 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Interesting comment in the Fail. Checked out the persons comments, they seem to be genuine, no particular interest in the Skanky one.
I still don't think this will work though. A private hospital does not have legal immunity, the timing of her holiday and any entry to a facility can
all be scrutinised by the court.

Screen Shot 2024-04-28 at 09.13.35.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 89

WillowTree21

VIP Member
If she has lost the kids - is it likely she has contact centre access, or supervised access outside the contact centre?
I'm interested to know, why you think on other thread, that it would go 'pear shaped' again, if J & B were to go back & live with Kieran & Michelle?
There were NO problems when Kieran & Michelle had the kids before KFP kidnapped them. I assume you are referring to the possible flinging of an apple pie? That in itself, compared to what those poor kids have been put through with KFP is mild. I agree, strange to fling a pie, but Living with K & M, those kids always looked happy, healthy & clean. They will hopefully, in the not too distant future be back living with K & M. BOTH back at school, Jett back to friends & football & BOTH having happy, fun days & structure which they most certainly had when KFP only had restricted & supervised access to them. 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 88

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Oooh, care to share?? Unless you have in the past and I've missed it, it's hard to keep up!
Her plaster class came to a salon I worked in & she was rude, dismissive, asked for freebie treatments, her & the pregnant MUA were drinking & on ❄, they asked were they could buy more… she’s a horrible cow

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 84

dippydoodum

Eh....? Has she gone all Eric Cantona on us...?!!

View attachment 2903204
I’m still catching up, but fuck me. She has absolutely no idea. My last break from my children was Xmas of 2016 for one hour, we don’t have friends, we don’t have family, we have numerous hospital appointments every week for both of my children due to their numerous disabilities, my days are spent administering 3 hourly medications and at times more often, my children are in my care 24/7 literally. Katie price wouldn’t last an hour in these shoes, she doesn’t have a clue. My husband works every hour he can to keep a roof over our head, we’ve had debts, we paid them, we didn’t ignore letters, I’ve been to the absolute bottom with my mental health and I’ve dragged myself back out. And my children are my absolute world, I wouldn’t change a single thing and I feel the luckiest parent to have them. Ranting over - I’m back to catching up x

• Heart
Reactions: 83

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She’ll use MH decrepid Cunt.
The Heferlump (source) & AFP will be like headless chickens, trying to find a ‘doctor’ who will give a fake MH report. Pretty sure hotel Priory room is already on standby. Yet madam has F’d off with the ‘pansy boy’ , in spite of all her criminal & financial offences. Court should be looking to see when this holiday was booked. It’s not difficult, and given the constant no shows at court dates, revoke her passport until her debts are cleared, which will be never😡. What an arrogant, totally unpleasant & morally corrupt individual KFP is & now has another enabler in ‘boy wonder’. Such a fake set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Weirdly I still haven’t felt any anger towards her at recent events, I think in my mind I gave up on the courts back in February, I did a flounce then, I did get angry that day 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 This time I heard the news and just went “Meh, I’m not surprised, an element of disappointment, as I want justice served to make madam pay for all the people she has wronged, but no I can’t get angry anymore, I will not waste that emotion on her, although as John Lydon is known to say ”Anger is an energy“, it has it’s place 😁 but I have no anger anymore for her, she’s pathetic, as are our courts in not dealing with her for so long. I think I’d have been angry if she still had the kids, but appears she doesn’t, and that was our biggest worry, so at least we have that.

I also don’t think she’ll turn up next week, I’ve read many of you saying well that’s it they’ll arrest her, nah they won’t, probably give her that 6 month extension, it’s what they do 🤦🏽‍♀️ Seriously, don’t get your hopes up, this is the way of things with madam and the bankruptcy courts, she really is Teflon Tits. Once you accept this your mind is a happier place, I’ve very Zen at the moment 🙏🏾🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Good morning everyone. Do you guys still remember me? I'm so sorry I've been away for so long
---
I can't believe that nothing has changed. Skanky still on holiday, still playing mental health card, on fella number 1422853 who's the latest "the one" (acts like a gent, pays for himself, not out for fame etc)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Parry1988

VIP Member
I wouldnt of thought he could stay there indefinatly and as its been 3 years might be the maximum time i think that Skanky doesnt want the responsibility of having him back with her full time as it will stop her doing what she wants and he is an adult now so maybe he needs to go to an adult live in centre nearer to her and as her local authority foot the bill theey may well have said its too expensive Skanky said herself they told her to find a place nearer to her i think she wants him at a live in place cant imagine Lego boy around Harvey lol
---

Oops lol he didnt like that one bit
Funny he knew exactly who 'kipper' referred to 🤣 he loves a but of tattle time, come on Carl be a man and join the pile on, it's time to bring the bitch down💪

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Does she not realise how much she is disliked by the vast majority of the UK? Constantly lying her head off, for instance the posts of her feeding the cat taking people for idiots. Ripping people off with that terrible market reject stuff she was selling, lying about the kids whereabouts and the constant neglect of the animals. Now off on holiday again with two fingers stuck up to the courts and the world at large. The boasting and nasty sneering videos "I'm minted." Doesn't she care that she's now so detested theres no coming back to any sort of public life? Diana Dors was a bankrupt when she was younger, still drove a roller and spent for England. The big difference was she was likeable, an irrepressible rogue, a beautiful talented rough diamond with a larger than life warm personality and fantastic sense of humour. The public adored her and rallied with her against the establishment. She really was a national treasure. If Skanky had been a different person I believe she to would have ended up the same. Instead she's hated more everyday now. Why the papers still insist she has "concerned fans" is a complete farce. How could anybody not lay baking on that sunbed and not reflect on this? The life she had, the wealth, the TV work, the beautiful house, pool and stables that she could have had a wonderful new life in when she retired? All hopelessly impossible now. If I was her I'd be absolutely ashamed and heartbroken. Bet AFP &co are heartbroken (and fuming) to. The gravy train this week has finally hit the buffers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Facehugger

VIP Member
Not only is that photo a 'fuck you' to the courts, HMRC and every single person she owes money to, it's a 'fuck you too' to every decent law abiding taxpayer in this country, so she wants to think on, next time she starts on about her alleged mental health and them nasty twowulls all out to get her, every single person paying into the system is damn right to comment & have an opinion. Cunt!

• Heart
Reactions: 75