Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I understand the court hearing continued for a while last week without her presence. Alex was there and taking notes and didn't seem unhappy when he left.
So they probably made some plan of action then, resulting in the statements about how serious this is for her, possibility of arrest warrant and the speed they got the new court date through.
So I am optimistic that she is in serious 💩
now, she can pout, pose and lie as much as she likes, every second she spends in denial brings her a second closer to her downfall.
Like King Canute she cannot hold back the inevitable.
⏳⌛
Brilliant post Janet and I'm totally in agreement with this.... theres no way this would only be postponed for a week if there wasn't some urgency to stop this and deal with it ASAP...
Go Alex xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Maybe they are with another family member, just for now.
I am hoping that this remains the situation for a while. They need a safe space to decompress from all the inappropriate adults in their lives

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am hoping that this remains the situation for a while. They need a safe space to decompress from all the inappropriate adults in their lives
I imagine it's one unsafe adult in particular who was the problem. If it's a family member, the idea will be to transition within that family and parental rights of the parent related to that family have been retained.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It will be interesting to see how it plays out if she does get an acceptable sick note as she's got a fully booked summer with the podcast tour and all her personal appearances at the pride gigs, i wonder if she'll cancel all of it.
We’ll be her account she should be too mentally unwell do do any of it, or by the law she could be at his maj pleasure so maybe Edna should do the right thing and cancel serves to venues and promotors right for working with this skanky piece of tit

Reactions: 24
From what I understand the court hearing continued for a while last week without her presence. Alex was there and taking notes and didn't seem unhappy when he left.
So they probably made some plan of action then, resulting in the statements about how serious this is for her, possibility of arrest warrant and the speed they got the new court date through.
now, she can pout, pose and lie as much as she likes, every second she spends in denial brings her a second closer to her downfall.
⏳⌛
Queen Cnut?😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Brilliant post Janet and I'm totally in agreement with this.... theres no way this would only be postponed for a week if there wasn't some urgency to stop this and deal with it ASAP...
Go Alex xxx
Hi Krusties been busy, so just been glancing at things, don’t know if anyone has mentioned it, but sure I saw a quote from Alex” people will be wondering how she gets away with it”

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion #384 KP & JJ: the lying, the witch and the JYY wardrobe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I believe they are with Kieran’s mum, Wendy💖
I've got my eldest granddaughter living with me full time... sending you love Wendy...xxx💞💙😘
---
Hi Krusties been busy, so just been glancing at things, don’t know if anyone has mentioned it, but sure I saw a quote from Alex” people will be wondering how she gets away with it”
Post it if you can find it Peeko xx Alex needs all the help he can get against this witch...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've got my eldest granddaughter living with me full time... sending you love Wendy...xxx💞💙😘
---

Post it if you can find it Peeko xx Alex needs all the help he can get against this witch...
I have my grand daughter here with me too. I’m loving every minute of it (apart from school runs, they’re not fun)! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
⏳⌛
Or Nero playing while Rome fell, she’s poncing around on holiday with not a care for her creditors, the law, UK taxpayers, who foot the bill for all these no shows ( while she pays no bleeping tax) . She’s dug herself into one almighty hole that she def cannot get out of. @SmillieKylie do not despair she will be brought to account and all her own doing

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.