Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tirelessly working isn’t she

IMG_1416.jpeg

ETA: Edna is also tirelessly working deleting comments already!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Do you know I don’t get this one bit. If you were playing the MH card wouldn’t you retreat from life, hide away, not be seen to the point people are noticing you’re missing not pissing off on holiday, sunbathing, working out and strolling down the street taking your little lad for a 99er without a care in this world…… I’ll admit I’m now really baffled by her actions. Is she at no point going to do an interview where she breaks down, cries and admits she’s terrified about what’s happening? She can’t not be worried about all this surely. I’ve been in an IVA and I thought about nothing else, it made me unwell.
Agree, real depression feels like you have lead in your boots and the world on your shoulders. Getting out of bed to go to the loo Is a challenge. And real anxiety can paralyse you. Yet we see her skipping down the street, big smiles, mucking about in the gym and we get reports of her having a meal and a few drinks looking very relaxed. What she has is a temporary temper tantrum when faced with her wrong doings and been asked to explain herself. The courts must see this. If they don’t take the hard line on this then why would anyone take proceedings seriously in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Nice exclusive in the Sun, trying to get is she preggers comments 🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 2902442
Has the idiot boy got an inflated balloon in his hat to hold it up off his head to make him look four inches taller?

Somebody asked what the illuminated sign behind him means ............................. it's how many times he's boffed the Skank.

and what's with the wobbly lift door frame? Has he tried to make himself look less of a chubster?

As for her......she looks ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think she will attend court on Friday.... I think she will say she can't as she is abroad or travelling back from her week long holiday.
Unless the court now know she went before Friday and that's why they've put it in for Friday.

Either way, I don't think she will attend and will be unavailable (hiding) during court hours when the warrant is issued.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I don't think she will attend court on Friday.... I think she will say she can't as she is abroad or travelling back from her week long holiday.
Unless the court now know she went before Friday and that's why they've put it in for Friday.

Either way, I don't think she will attend and will be unavailable (hiding) during court hours when the warrant is issued.
Delighted if she has managed a holiday in the priory on her return. Least the court official will know where to go to arrest her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The ground floor balcony room they were parked in front of didn’t look very deluxe. But if it wasn’t their room, imagine how pissed off you’d be to have that mess right outside your window, squawking away.
I went to Cyprus last June and had a private pool outside the room, which was nice not to have to fight for a sun bed 😂 the room was just a 2 bed king not a suite , and prob not worth the extra money

Reactions: 15
Amazingly though the vape has been absent so far this trip so maybe she has finally given that up? If so then JJ has at least had some good use.
Think the vape is in his clutch purse. It’s being hidden while she’s in gym-bunny phase. Plus I doubt you can vape around the hotel or pool area but I don’t know how strict Cyprus is.

Reactions: 22
That bleeping chrome water bowl has been in the exact same place the last 5 shake #ads,, either got a leak or the #ads were all filmed the same day and skank just changed clothes. 😉😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Her and her little minions are reading and reporting everything we say on here.... but let me just remind you that so are the press the court reporters the news reporters....so all take a look at everything everyone is saying... ALL in agreement this disgusting POS is on her tiny little old woman last legs...😘🙏🤣 xxx See you there Pricey. !
Hmmm. Do you think when she's finally on trial for fraud and tax evasion it will be 'orrible tattlers wot did it? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s tirelessly working isn’t she

View attachment 2903210
ETA: Edna is also tirelessly working deleting comments already!
Lol meanwhile the Skank is sunning herself no fucks given
---
Has the idiot boy got an inflated balloon in his hat to hold it up off his head to make him look four inches taller?

Somebody asked what the illuminated sign behind him means ............................. it's how many times he's boffed the Skank.

and what's with the wobbly lift door frame? Has he tried to make himself look less of a chubster?

As for her......she looks ugly.
WTF are the idiots wearing look like apair of dirty chavs out shoplifting

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hmmm. Do you think when she's finally on trial for fraud and tax evasion it will be 'orrible tattlers wot did it? :rolleyes:
OMG I hope so.....I would love to be known as one of the group who took her down...🤪🙏❤
---
Before I forget.. cos today is your day....Happy Birthday gorgeous Pom Bear...thank you so much for keeping us all laughing no matter what. We all love you our little mascot. 🥰😘💞❤👏🤣💋❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I find this hilarious 😂
Literally, the only time he can bring himself to look in her direction is via a reflection viewed through his camera!
I genuinely think he is terrified that if he casts his gaze upon her he'll turn to stone!!

And I just love how he's pinching his manlet bag with his fingers whilst awkwardly throwing the oh-so-cool "devil horns" gesture 🤘🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2902916
You tell him Ducky!!!
avoiding looking at her in case he dies. She’s like a basilisk, looking at her through the camera only petrifies him.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think her evidence should be live streamed. Wewl yore honna, iss awl Pete's fawlt, and I've had so much drama, look at my tits, my implant has fallen into my handbag.

Although, maybe she can play up one of her kidnap frets, hide and pretend to be kidnapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think her evidence should be live streamed. Wewl yore honna, iss awl Pete's fawlt, and I've had so much drama, look at my tits, my implant has fallen into my handbag.

Although, maybe she can play up one of her kidnap frets, hide and pretend to be kidnapped.
She should’ve booked another holiday to South Africa instead of Cyprus.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.