Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Can’t be sure it was KP getting her boobs done, but it was just a coincidence on the wording that it was last minute/vip. But I think once she gets it in her head she wants it done, then she gets it done. Plus this is the only real chance now before her pod tour and the ‘singing’ gigs.

But she could have genuinely gone to Cyprus, I didn’t come across anything online about them spotted at the airport. I think Jess has gone to Greece a few times.
They should check her tickets and arrest her 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 53

Ming55

VIP Member
She supposedly said the other day she is untouchable. Seems she,s right. At least on the 6 months for everyone to wait rubbing hands in glee for the next court appearance and as the same as the last lot , no show, no consequences. I feel sorry for all her creditors who are going to get nothin*. All her exes who have been threatened abused and vilified who will never get any justice. Unfortunately my blood pressure will not let me wait so I will disappear again and just watch for the Red Tops announcing a massive exclusive that #he has been made a dame.😘👋👋

• Angry
  • Heart

Scooby58

Its probably that bloke from the Pwiowy who tells her constantly that everything is controlled by her Mentawl 'Elf, ie her being a podgy old boot, indeed this is a bloody farce worthy of those old 1940s and 50s silly old films with Terry Thomas in them

How long before its seen out with Legohead doing two fingers at Joe Public YET AGAIN?
According to The Sun they have gone to Cyprus

• Angry
  • Wow

Twinkle6

VIP Member
I don’t fucking get it. As a mother of a disabled child I would have done anything to have had her millions once upon a time and made sure my child had everything for life. The selfish bitch fucked it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lin60

She really isn’t worthy of anyones time no more. I’ll wait till something actually happens with her and read in the paper/hear it on the news.
Can’t be doing wasting my life wondering what’s gonna happen or not with the thing.

Hopefully the little ones are safe and their lives will rebuild.

🥰

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
The first rule of The Priory .... if you have the cash, we will diagnose it, and write a nice detailed report full of BS for whatever situation .... If she did indeed visit AFP recently, she took money from the matress fund for all ` extra expenses ` .... she is well versed in what to say by now, they have a checklist while speaking with you and tick off while they go along, if she gets a certain amount on said list, she will be diagnosed with all sorts, its a case of ` take ya pick ` no skin off their nose, as long as they are paid, and we are talking thousands here per appointment, letter, report and such .... an independent Psychiatrist will be given her vast portfolio of MH issues, to look over before she sees her, and use it as a guide, pwwiccee knows the behaviours, the right words to use ..... trust me she has spent hours online researching what each condition displays, and have it all written down

During my studies some years ago, we had to learn these lists, for each personality disorder/ mental health conditions, it was so long ago cant remember the names, but do know most health professionals, use these lists as a guide, to what someone is suffering with ... it's also very easy to blag your way through these appointments, as long as you do your research, and if as we suspect she`s got many narc traits, if not full blown, the above is the way they behave, she said it proudly recently ` Im a chameleon, can adapt to any situation ` very typical of those with NPD ..... life, people are all one sick game, they feed off others and take great joy in pulling the wool over their eyes, and it's a long game, how they live, it fuels them ..... she will say this, say that, display certain behaviours and the independent Psychiatrist will be ticking the boxes on the list diagnosing with all sorts ... think of it like a play on stage, and she is the actress, playing this part, that over the years, she has mastered, become wordperfect .... whatever anyone says, those with this condition, can't be helped, or cured and don't want it anyway ... therapy is worthless, they do it for the ego boost, to see if they can outsmart the professional ... they see nothing wrong in the way they are, it is always about ...... SELF ... ME ... ME ... ME and fuck anyone around them .... 6 months is a long time to research further, add more to her ` supposed mental health conditions ` polish up this act ready for next time ..... finally my dear nasty mother was a narcissist diagnosed with a few other PD`s as was the fucking bastard x I married ... how lucky was I ..... I don't think they should excuse their vile behaviour by making it a MH condition ... they are not people, but monsters, creatures ... who thoroughly enjoy inflicting pain on others without a second thought of the damage they leave behind ... it doesn't register, or mean shit to them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I’m still enraged that she wasn’t nicked for not showing up for court. I would love her to be arrested at the airport like a Stephen Bear was when he came back from Dubai. They are both deformed cnuts. I NEED to see a police mugshot of KFP along the lines of Bear’s 😆
C53D1FB6-0232-4672-B2C8-526E964F79B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
She’s currently running on the treadmill with those life changing injuries.

• Haha
  • Angry

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
What do you mean,she`s staying at his villa.
I will keep an eye out as live here. Guess she would be around Ayia Napa though being the party animal that she is. Thankfully I live the other end of the Island. Pete and family are often seen about here and his brother lives here too.

bubblefairy03

If she has flown out of the country, it must be possible to trace when the tickets were booked and who paid for them. If they were booked before she notified the court surely this is contempt and she should be arrested.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Winepig

VIP Member
The first time I posted on here somebody had a go at me too , I can’t remember any details ( tho I remember their name😂😂) and it was most off putting .
I’m sure this thread was a lot more spiteful then …. Though of course recollections may vary.
I also fell out with “ numbers” within my first week or so . That ended well . For him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
'Once the director/bankrupt is delivered to the court, the public examination will be re-instated and the director/bankrupt will either give undertakings to the court to co-operate and provide information or will surrender to the public examination and give the information under oath. The individual will then be released and the warrant discharged. If the individual refuses to give the required undertaking or answer questions on oath, the District Judge has the power to make an immediate referral to a Judge for committal for contempt'

Even if they drag her there, I don't see her answering any questions. She is getting closer and closer to prison.

• Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
Surely she can't just get her own psychologist to say she's anxious? An independent one should be called?
They should call for an independent one but she can easily act like she's a wreck. The fuckers never take into account what she puts out online and on her instagram all fine and dandy. Even when a person claiming benefits falsley saying they are ill like this gets followed and photographed out and about all fine. They look at their Facebook account pics the lot. Stake them out if they say they can't walk and this and that they get proof. Seen it on a TV show. Why can't they do something like this with her? There's already plenty online. I can't even get out the bed and brush my teeth when I am so depressed let alone get out the door.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
As I keep saying ... she can run but she cant hide ... in the end she will get sent to prison for fraud, and whats more, she knows it.
It looks like B&J have got away from her
As for the rest ... there is no big 'TV comeback' there never was an empire to 'rebuild' ... she is scratting around for 'work' ... however much money was stashed its almost gone and there isn't much coming in. She is done, finished. Like all Narcs she will end up angry and alone.
I wanted to see her off the TV - job done
Then I wanted to see those children safe - appears to be job done
The Bankruptcies are just icing on the cake for me - I am hanging around to laugh at more awful pictures of her with random ever changing 'da wuns' , at her increasing desperation to find 'work' and to see how much further she will fall before she is carted off to HMP (and I 100% believe that is in her future)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I wonder/wander if they had to clear out another case to rearrange this at such short notice? It would show they're taking this very seriously!
If they had a whole day booked yesterday it would be unlikely they would have a whole day of court time free at such short notice for next week, so I think they have rearranged some people's cases next week. Court time is so expensive and she will be in the shit big time if she doesn't attend.

• Heart
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
If she failed to appear in court will there be a warrant out for her arrest ?

She should be arrested when she arrives back in the UK at the airport or even on the plane after it has landed .
That’s the million dollar question, hopefully if she has pissed off abroad, this will now change their minds, as based on the wording from the court yesterday it didn’t look like she would be arrested this time, but now going on holiday is a huge piss take.

• Angry
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread and title 🧵🥰💖😀 xxxx
Old thread 🧵 just closed when was going to put this on
Katie needs a new tooth but can't get to a dentist so Legohead tries to help out.
😘 xxx....

Resizer_17141326255945.jpg

Resizer_17141326109543.jpg

All done 😄😄 x.

Resizer_17141330354531.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m taking a positive- the tabloids are all reporting on it and not in kind terms. They even spelled out what she did to Alex Reid. Maybe we can hope for a couple of features or a big exposé in the Sunday editions 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 50