Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
So madam didn’t get her way for 6 months, didums. 🤣
Not exactly preparing for it is she, just cramming a final holiday in there, probably blowing the last of the panto money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Sky News reporting that the hearing still went ahead without her and Alex Reid was taking notes. Will we get to hear what was discussed in these proceedings?
I'm fucking fuming for Alex .. can you imagine showing up time and time again...going through the embarrassment and shame of what he's been through and still being there head held high and trying to just keep going....and she's got mental health....haha what a joke

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
I can’t see her even managing to answer half a dozen questions in court before she gets done for contempt 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Ming55

VIP Member
My RAGE at this lying cow knows no bounds but it makes it worse when I hear the benefits agency are claiming back overpaid carers allowance from carers who despite getting I think £81.90 per week to care for their vulnerable dependent are working extra hours despite providing almost 24;hour care and if that nudges over £141 they claim it back which can be unknowingly accrued by the carers over the years. One women who has a neuro divergent daughter did not know that the extra hour of overtime or few minutes extra counted now owes over £11,000 and is struggling to pay it back. Unlike this vacuous cow who has Harvey payed for and never offers anything her self.I,d love to put this fucking wonderful mother in a room of true carers and let them deal with her. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

DC16

VIP Member
Maybe Sophie the source/PA Lynne are planting false info and she’s already had her op in Belgium, looks like the Beclinic had a vip 🙄 longstanding, last minute client in last night. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 69

MrsFawlty

Chatty Member
Here's the article:

@

They should effin' arrest her when she comes back.
I'm no fan of the Sun but well done them for publishing this! This situation is ridiculous, justice needs to be SEEN to be done. 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

DC16

VIP Member
Why ask for 6 months, what will honestly change in that time… if you suffer with it, it’s hardly going to just disappear in 6 months when she’s been banging on about being suicidal/depressed for years and supposedly having weekly therapy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 68

DC16

VIP Member
For all her previous bravado of ‘just send me to jail’ and when she turned up that day mouthing off ‘suck my dick’ she is clearly shitting herself.
It’s not going away and she has now pissed off yet another judge with her last minute excuses. Also has a pattern of court, already being on holiday or leaving the country straight after to try and avoid the negative press.
As much as I was disappointed yesterday by her no show (to a point, but not unsurprised) she is just digging herself a bigger hole in the long run.
But she clearly took the piss yesterday and the court should have made an example of her, let’s hope now that they don’t appreciate being dictated to as to when SHE thinks her next court appearance should be and IF her little stunt of going away on the day she should have been in court, I hope they review their decision pretty quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

EL1976

Katie Price #383 Last minute adjournment but the evidence is scanty, another reprieve for manky old Skanky

• Haha
  • Heart

In_Deep

One of the youngsters at work mentioned yesterday that he creates pictures using one of those fancy AI art generators.
Got me thinking... 🤔

And yes, as you can see from the results of prompting it to draw "Katie Price", I think we can now safely assume even artificial intelligence hates old Skany Pants 🤣

AI.jpg

This is my personal favourite 🤣😭💀

WTF.jpg

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
I've just been out in the car with my bertie. I filled him in on Skanky's shenanigans today.
Well, he said "ahhh for fucks sake not again😳
Language Bertie, Language!!
IMG-20240109-WA0010.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Have I dreamt this but did our lovely @Pom Bear once make a pic of JJ sat on one of them pull along suitcases? I'd love to see it again your pics make me giggle so much!
Aww thanks very much 😊😊😊❤😘😀💖💕🤗🐶🐾❤🥰😘 xxx, yep I made that one, using one of my favourite pics of his face which makes me laugh the most. Love Pom 😍💕❤🥰💕😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17087850330501.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64