Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

In_Deep

Love a bit of car spotting...
I might be off with a couple as the photo isn't great quality 🤔

cars_edit_3945958643521313.jpg

1. PP Fencing van
2. Jeep Wrangler
3. Mercedes GLC
4. VW Beetle convertible
5. Range Rover (KP11 LEO)
6. Range Rover (Possibly H8 LUG)
7. Suzuki Vitara convertible
8. Nissan Elgrand
9. Peugeot Boxer campervan
10. Mercedes C-Class coupe (Lego Boys')

Oooh, and who is this? A Beige Bison doing a perimeter check?! 🤣

hmmm.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

midsummer blue

VIP Member
When are they going to take the mental health of all her creditors into account. The poor people whose lives have been ruined by HER.
As for her fucking off on holiday, words fail me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

BadJanet

VIP Member
Surely she can't just get her own psychologist to say she's anxious? An independent one should be called?

Reactions: 63

Webster1357

VIP Member
Well done @MrsEms for this last minute winner!

Well, she's done it again! Not bothered to turn up for her bankruptcy hearing. I mean, why would you??

We eagerly wait to see what happens now!

Previous thread here:

Keep on Krustying

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Hi, im new to this thread and defo a lurker but the latest antics over the court dodging have really pissed me off.
That story of her at the gym was also at that hotel too.
Praying she gets arrested when she returns to UK 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I wonder/wander if they had to clear out another case to rearrange this at such short notice? It would show they're taking this very seriously!

• Heart

okeep

VIP Member
Right My opinion on Skanky, for what it’s worth, you can agree or disagree, I do think there is something wrong with her, She reminds me of many people I’ve seen in the past, lester piggott comes to mind,
He didn’t pay tax, when it came to a point he had to pay tax he wrote the taxman a cheque from a hidden account !!! Got three years lost his knighthood, I always remember a journalist asked Skanky a question and she replied” I’m not answering because. I’m not getting paid” , the only mental health problems she has is worry about HER money, money comes first, think back, do you ever remember sinkboy saying “ look what dolly got me?”, or her ever treating anyone? I remember when she whinged because her kids school asked her for money for crayons book etc for them, boy did she whinge, everything is freebies, remember when she said she always made sure she got more money than Pete when they did anything? She uses everyone for dollars, there is never any kindness even to her kids, we used to call it being tight but these #bekind days prob a medical name for it,
Like my old dad used to say she’d skin a turd for a sixpence , she could’ve afforded to pay her Iva easily, But why should she give people her money

• Sad
  • Sick

Jomo11

VIP Member
Blooming 'eck! I bow out for one day it all goes nuts! Firstly, I am not at all surprised that she was a DNA or that she fled abroad which were both all so predictable (yawn :sleep:). She reminds of when my daughters were toddlers -if they didn't want to talk to me or admit that they had been naughty they would cover their eyes with their hands thinking that I couldn't see them anymore!
She really thinks that by not turning up for whatever reason, it will all go away and everyone will get fed up with chasing her and just give up, which is why she thinks that she is 'untouchable'. It will not go away. The HMRC are like a dog with a bone and will not give up. These delaying tactics are only adding to her rap sheet - they're only making her look worse. She can keep on delaying, but it will not work for ever. What does she have in her favour? Nothing. She is aging badly, reduced to back street appearances via groupies, she has lost all her children now all in the name of greed, addiction, and the need to be adored at all costs. She has no talent. She has nothing.
Put it this way - she is a lot like my late brother was. He died an alcoholic bankrupt with CC judgement against him, committed fraud and died at his own hands to avoid the consequences because he had the same 'fuck you' approach. All of us were plagued with phone calls even after that from people chasing his debts. Trust me people, they will NOT give up. As my OH said earlier - 'we don't know what we don't know - there could be a lot going on behind the scenes'.
It's ok for us all to be angry and disheartened but that is a heavy load that she is carrying, and she is only delaying the inevitable. No one has her back apart those that she pays and that must be a very lonely existence. She will end up in jail, penniless and eventually alone because even her own family won't want to know her when she is broke and homeless, that is obvious.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
The judge also said there was a pattern, which seems deliberate and he's noted that on record. At least that means she is heading towards contempt charges.

'There is a consistent pattern of last-minute adjournments being sought on the basis of scanty medical evidence.''

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Skank, "i can't attend court because i'm suffering from stress m'lud"
Judge, "fuck off you lying cunt you've just been relaxing for a week on holiday, 21 days for contempt" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm quite behind so I have a scroll later, as going away tomorrow morning to Tuesday evening. It's my birthday tomorrow 😊🥳🐶🐾 xxx.

Love and fluffy hugs from Pom.. back with making Katie/Legohead pics Tuesday night 💖🥰🤗🐶🐾❤😀💖😘 xxxx.

Resizer_16149090476720.jpg

Resizer_16117770701250.jpg

Resizer_16281024730770.jpg

Resizer_16482407308490.jpg

Resizer_16464900397731.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Well I've seen something, I checked a few things out and now I am 99.9% sure the kids are not at the MM.

I don't want to be all Bin Festy but I will wait and see if anything is picked up by the media before saying too much.

It now makes sense to me why there was a need to get all those accusations against Kieran out. She will have someone in place to try and blame and not her own issues if any news breaks.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Parry1988

VIP Member
So she has to appear 3 May?

EDIT…

The judge ruled she must turn up at the next hearing on May 3, or send more detailed proof of why she could not attend.

Otherwise a warrant will be issued for her arrest.
Hilarious she'd probably booked for 2 or 3 weeks thinking she was going to get a 6 month reprieve. And now she has to be back for may 3rd 🤣🤣 Well done to the judge 👏👏👏
Although she probably won't turn up again so it remains to see what will happen

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I’m really thinking now that madam is still not going to turn up on Friday, she doesn’t want to answer the questions full stop and would have done it on Friday. Probably thinks being arrested will give her more time and drama headlines… oh poor Katie getting arrested 🙄

• Haha

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
It's my birthday today. All my children are here and have brought me presents and we're going out for a meal later on.

Unlike Skank I don't need to wheel out an ancient picture of us all stood around an ice cream van with the quote "My world"

Have a good Saturday people I hope kipper is off her face, getting sunburned and stressed out looking after little JJ on holiday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Hello - long time lurker here (loving everyone’s work on this fred!). The story has made it to The Times - apols if already posted - which for me means that middle England sees it as a problem. But good lord, when will this sh*tshow end?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Ming55

VIP Member
My take on this is 4 scenarios.
1. She comes back evades the arresting officers and going straight into Priory.
2. She extends her holiday not realising police over there can arrest her.
3. She hops over the border into the Turkish side of Cyprus and sets herself up as a Cabaret Singer.
Query regarding scenario 3, if Lego man/ boy helps her can he be done for aiding and abetting a fugitive from justice ? Does he know that may be the case.
4. My blood result from May 2nd comes back saying my liver function is back to normal and I can get pissed while she is arrested at the airport.Oh what a happy day that would be.🥰😂😂🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

jenabelle

Just seen this. Poor Alex, he turned up today...View attachment 2898655
I actually feel so sorry for Alex. She humiliated him over and over again. It's an absolute disgrace. Now if this was a man doing it to her, it would be a different story. He seems a like a really nice fella. I hope he gets he day in court. She's some neck alright, she really doesn't give 2 F#*ks

• Sad
  • Heart