Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCuban

I was in the Overpayments finance department so had to recover funds after fraud court cases - it was in the late 80s before anything digital so they would have to actually cash in their giro & bring in the pennies - literally about £2 a week 😂 😂 took forever to claw back. I always envied the fraud team like playing detective but also very risky - one of ours had to be moved away due to dodgy crim types stalking their family :oops: :(
I worked in the benefits system for years and we had a particular woman who got weekly giros for HUGE amounts (tax credits). She would cash these giros but then repeatedly call us to report that she hadn’t received them and we would have to reissue them. The fraud department were well aware and were building a case so although we all knew what she was doing we would have to follow procedure and send her “replacement” giros for the ones she was reporting not received knowing very well she’d cashed them. It went on for over a year before they finally had all the evidence they needed to take her to court and a fair few of us staff from various offices around the country had to travel to her area’s magistrates court to give evidence. She plead not guilty and the case was prepared to go to crown court at great tax payer expense then the case was due she changed her plea to guilty.
This was HMRC and there was so much minutiae of legalisation etc that had to be followed to bring this woman successfully to court for a fraud of “just” tens of thoudanss of pounds. And unfortunately the wheels turn slowly on top of that. I later worked for tax credit compliance for many years and it was excruciating and infuriating how slowly things moved despite overwhelming evidence of fraud.
Sometimes you just have to let the law take its course and make sure every single procedure is followed to the absolute letter of the law no matter how frustrating it may be to ensure the outcome you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Hands up if you have a mental health problem 🖐
Hands up if you don't use it as an excuse to skiff the system and try your best to be a decent human being.
At times I have crippling anxiety and struggle to do normal day to day stuff. Do I used my mental elf to get out of it? NO. Would I be allowed to sack off going to court because of this NO.
This will all catch up with her because eventually it does no matter who you are, no one is invincible.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Adjourned until next Friday and if skank can't give a better excuse or doesn't turn up an arrest warrant. The last chance saloon is nearly upon the skank and the squeaky bum brigade that have been trying to keep skank out the court room and answering questions under oath had better pull a rabbit out the hat or their all going to be in the shit. 🤣
Screenshot_20240427-200940.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Well looks like she is trying to show she is at home feeding the cat (on the worktop) waking up ‘before everyone else’ must just mean JJ and the live in cleaner and her dad in the motorhome outside.
Or has this just been sent to her as deflection. 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad

JaynieDay

VIP Member
The Trustees could have asked the judge to issue a warrant for her arrest yesterday. The insolvency practitioner my mum worked for would have done it the first time she had a poor excuse. So I don’t know what is going on with the insolvency practitioner in this case, but they are letting her creditors down badly. @Schmooze can probably elaborate further, but considering her repeated pattern of behaviour, it should have been issued with the Judge ordering a court appointed psychiatrist to do a thorough examination and assessment. I’m too angry to be here at the moment, I’ve been dealing with harassment from my neighbours for the last year, and I’m losing my mind. I want to take a break but you lot keep me going. Aaaargh I hate that Skanky cunt!!!

• Heart

In_Deep

Been on shift today so managed to dip in and out when I can. Sheesh... What a day!
To echo the sentiments of several other Krusties, let's not let her slipping the net (again!!) get us down. Justice will come, and it's a dish best served ice cold...

We only get one life, and look at the quality of her's right now. Double-bankrupt, criminal convictions, raging addictions, kids (most likely) no longer under her roof, zero real friends to rely on, family only using her for grifting coin, the vast, vast majority of the public despising her and seeing her as a living meme, not to mention a face that resembles Slimer, ala Ghostbusters!

I'm sure most of us will enjoy this weekend in one way or another, hopefully in the company of good friends, family, kids, pets, and a significant other who genuinely loves us (and who is not with us solely to get their slitty-eyed mug pictured in the red tops!) But, if you are spending it alone, you can always pop on here for a chinwag, as no Krusty is ever left behind!

Remember... No matter how shit things may seemingly be, at least you have never humiliated yourself like THIS on national television... 🤣

TWAT.jpg

Big love Krusties ❤ 🦆 🚑

• Heart
  • Haha

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
Red Tops- you read here! Don’t you think it’s about time you called out these people who are taking advantage of a very poorly lady, Britney Spears style!! Her sister earning money from rolling her out for a tour (when she is severely depressed, anxiety and Mh issues); lift aesthicts (Ellie) for constantly pushing shit into her body for publicity - is it ethical and legal to do this to someone who has such severe mental health issues? Club promoters- who keep booking her? Using her for publicity!! This woman has just stated she is ill, yet obvs her sister doesn’t think so, or just doesn’t care about her!! The book publisher- are they sure she is in a stable condition to know that she actually wants to release such personal information.

it all should be pulled!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
For context as I dont think it's been posted?
Wouldn't it be great if the Scum could print this photo of their luxury room in a 5 star hotel whilst they're slumming it in Cyprus....

'Looking after my mind body and soul' indeed. Is that the mind, body and soul that couldn't get its arse into court..?!! What about the minds, bodies and souls of all the people she's ripped off over the years. She is such a cunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Anna666

VIP Member
May 3rd .... Hmmmm :unsure: ... got a feeling this was decided after the judge was informed the bitch was already at the airport instead of court ..... like everyone else I'm hoping it's another no show, and a warrant is issued for arrest 🚨🚨NO EXCUSES anymore 👮‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
I'm going to say that I think JJ will marry her, ive just got a feeling, I've just had £70 odd pounds added to my council tax bill as I was 2 weeks late paying, things like this really P me off, I just don't know how she does it. Us mere mortals cannot " get away" with anything. It does deflate you 😔.

• Sad
  • Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Any chance they can slap an arrest warrant on her when she deigns to return to this country?
This is surely contempt of court?
Exactly this... if you make a last minute excuse when the court and barristers judge etc are booked.. then you are proven to go on holiday on the same day nevermind same week. This is flaunting the law and as such will be considered Contempt.

• Heart

Blodwin

Mental health.

Aye and there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis.

Hey Judge. She's fucking laughing at you. What a mug.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Noseybonk

VIP Member
That's a shame but we know just how she feels because we're all in a desperate battle to see her pay her fucking dues.

I am very feeling very despondent.
Just playing catch up but whoa, hang on…. She’s bragging that she’s confidently filling in forms and appealing the decision for Harvey. Yet is too anxious to deal with her own shit and turn up in court.

I fly abroad in about 6 hours. I can’t wait as I am raging due to her. I’m stunned (but probably shouldn’t be) that A) she’s done it again! and B) she’s not been immediately arrested for doing it again.

Fuck you Katie Price! 🤬

• Heart

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Please please please don’t let her turn up for the next court date! 🙏🏻 I want a big, dramatic, full on kick off at the airport arrest in front of all the waiting paps and baby JJ.

• Haha
  • Heart