Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ecosse

VIP Member
She posted last night an ad for cbd products for “sh-tress” and angziety.
Not the best advert for them, is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Tanley

VIP Member
So Skanky strikes again, making a mockery of the courts, getting things delayed yet again. How can she be fine for everything else but not a fucking BH :mad:
She has been bankrupt for five years and still lives in a bloody mansion and boasts of being minted.
I‘m sick of it all now, I thought judges didn’t like it when someone takes the piss, but she has shat over all the numerous proceedings and nothing has happened to her. Now they say she ‘might’ face arrest if she misses the next hearing. Yeah, and the band played ‘Believe it if you like’.
I‘m bowing out of this thread until I actually read that she has faced proper justice instead of all this poor Katie and her MH shit. Fucking low life slippery bitch :mad:

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Well done @Gullri on getting your VIP Love from Pom 😀💖💖💖❤😘🥰🤗💕🥳🎉🎉❤😘🐶🐾🥳 xxxx.

Resizer_17141547575141.jpg

and a few older pics from my archives while I do some catching up 🥰💖😀 xxxx ..

Resizer_16956847478891.jpg

Resizer_16984046752171.jpg

Resizer_16989581913751.jpg

Resizer_16989593234931.jpg

Resizer_16994824245091.jpg

Resizer_17012643158561.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
How on earth does she get a pass due to her poor MH, when she's been online happily showing off like a fucking performing seal in the run up to this?!

Anyone with any experience of poor MH understands you have better days than others, but you don't consistently behave like she's doing when suffering from anxiety & depression! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

PurpleLennie

I don’t doubt she has diagnoses, but as others have said, surely anyone with that much debt WOULD be suffering with depression and anxiety?!? Makes no sense.

Maybe she could get PIP and use that to pay for self care? Nails and further botching? 😑
my husband is a psychologist and when I said she had excused herself on the grounds of depression and anxiety his exact words were that anyone going through a bankruptcy would be depressed and anxious 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I hate to say it, but told you so!
Farcical justice in a farcical country.
MH my arse, she's laughing all the way to the mattress bank, and worse still, will continue to do so.

• Angry
  • Heart
I feel like this might skirt close to the contempt of court issue.........but I have read something which has really made me think the kids are safe and definitely not with a mother who has drug problems, alcohol problems and two significant mental health problems which she claims affect her in so many ways but doesn't cooperate with independent assessments. I could be wrong but I suspect that's the case.

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
Anyone feel like what's the point in following the law and being a good person? Skanky does whatever she wants with no punishment. Justice system is piss poor!

• Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
How on earth does she get a pass due to her poor MH, when she's been online happily showing off like a fucking performing seal in the run up to this?!

Anyone with any experience of poor MH understands you have better days than others, but you don't consistently behave like she's doing when suffering from anxiety & depression! 🤬
To even get out the bed and brush my hair or teeth is a struggle, I've often lain in bed a week like this so depressed and ill, not eating or anything. She takes the piss, mental health my ass.

• Sad
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
So madam didn’t get her way for 6 months, didums. 🤣
Not exactly preparing for it is she, just cramming a final holiday in there, probably blowing the last of the panto money
Awww dear. Roll on 3rd May then, and not the 6 month blag extension she was hoping for eh ❤ Enjoy your holiday Skank, hopefully it'll be your last for a while 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She really isn’t worthy of anyones time no more. I’ll wait till something actually happens with her and read in the paper/hear it on the news.
Can’t be doing wasting my life wondering what’s gonna happen or not with the thing.

Hopefully the little ones are safe and their lives will rebuild.

🥰
Me too, I’ll read all the updates after work, but I think I’m done, said I would be if she skipped accountability and judgement again, looks like she has, I’ll sit down with a Kylie wine and read exactly what’s gone down later, I’ve missed loads, so I don’t really know how she’s got away with it again, we will see after 4, I shall have a Tattle catch-up.

Like you say, hope the kids are ok now, that’s the main thing, I’m not wasting time on her nonsense anymore, no Kylie you shall not be drawn back in, it makes you rage at times 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
A high percentage of the prison population have various mental health and neurodivergent conditions. One would assume they had to attend their court hearings. I don’t see how having a mental health condition when it is evidenced she partakes in public events would be accepted as a reason for her to be granted a court attendance exemption. Not like she’s an inpatient receiving treatment for an acute exacerbation in her symptoms.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Fuck it,bollocks,cunt.Fucking liar bitch she is.Six fucking months hope they don’t leave it tlll then,she has to face em.These are all fucking lies from the Cunt that never tells the truth.

• Heart

ThePelican

Something really stinks, somebody high up knows something dynamite it's the only explanation. I'll be proved wrong hopefully but after today I very much doubt it she's gonna get off Scott free and stay in that house forever.
I've said this before, but she's not being protected. If there was some shadowy character looking after her interests, the situation would never have got this far. The creditors would have been quietly paid what they're owed, and the taxes dealt with. If KP had some scandalous dirt on someone important, do you really think she'd allow all these hearings and examinations to be set up? It makes no sense.

• Heart

KK77

VIP Member
Wish they had of announced she was up on 3rd May earlier! I've been ranting and raving all bloody day. My Saturday was ruined, and don't even talk to me about my bloody blood pressure!!!
I can’t help thinking 3rd May became free soon as she was spotted at the airport!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Murphygirl

Chatty Member
Sky News reporting that the hearing still went ahead without her and Alex Reid was taking notes. Will we get to hear what was discussed in these proceedings?

• Wow
Reactions: 49