Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Treating herself to a sunbed again, must be at the MM again today, as this is in Epsom.

And yay for the story!

Paps snap her getting the tan , make sure you get colour on those tortoise neck knees

img_2435.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another illiterate post, does she never check what she writes before posting.
I highly doubt they would consider you KP 👋 what with bankruptcy, a history of drug taking, your children don’t even live with you, treatment of animals and your general lifestyle. 😡 so your pathetic attempt at grabbing a headline is a low blow. 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Another illiterate post, does she never checks what she writes before posting.
I highly doubt they would consider you KP 👋 what with bankruptcy, a history of drug taking, your children don’t even live with you, treatment of animals and your general lifestyle. 😡 so your pathetic attempt at grabbing a headline is a low blow. 😡
Morning krusties 😘
Could you imagine that little girl in her care. She can’t even look after the ones she already has. She is an absolute waste of oxygen 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I read the story about this poor child. I can't think of anything more cruel than her having the dirty biatch as a mother, constantly merched for her pity party. She's vile to even highlight the story.

Reactions: 21
I read the story about this poor child. I can't think of anything more cruel than her having the dirty biatch as a mother, constantly merched for her pity party. She's vile to even highlight the story.
Knew she would pipe up. Next she will be saying she's turning MM into a Childrens Home. Even if she was a fantastic Mother I don't think the little girl would be safe around Harvey because of him smashing windows etc, and Skanky not being bothered to clear the mess up and that bleeping BullyBoy of hers teasing the poor little mite 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Best comment on The Daily Mail story about Skanky and Wanky going on a stroll in Leed where she is pictured wearing the black bin 'dress' with her wrinkly knees on show:

"I can see the 'Elephant Man' in one knee and a man in a flat cap in the other".

PMSL!
Afternoon, evening, morning....I'm all caught up now 😜
Those pictures are truly shocking. Why would you do that to yourself? At what point did she realise that surgery was a bad idea but keeps on going anyway? 🤷🤦. She cannot seriously think she looks good? Does she look in the mirror & see something the rest of us don't? I cannot believe that Crawl is attracted to that in any way at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
see harvey has been bought another new bed ,,oh no hang on its the same one from january...more rehashing of old news
She's bought her kids nothing in my humble opinion. Everything scrounged and begged.

A few years ago when she was at ToysRU, alledgedly spending (scrounging) £3k+ of kids toys.

I have it on good authority (my chum worked on their PR account) she paid for nothing, treated the staff like shite, demanded the most expensive toys and even begged the wrapping paper and sellotape. Then instructed staff to load her begged loot into the back of the pink monstrosity. Absolute dirty, rancid begging, scrounging woman.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She's bought her kids nothing in my humble opinion. Everything scrounged and begged.

A few years ago when she was at ToysRU, alledgedly spending (scrounging) £3k+ of kids toys.

I have it on good authority (my chum worked on their PR account) she paid for nothing, treated the staff like shite, demanded the most expensive toys and even begged the wrapping paper and sellotape. Then instructed staff to load her begged loot into the back of the pink monstrosity. Absolute dirty, rancid begging, scrounging woman.
Annoys me so bleeping much 😡

STOP GIVING THESE FAMOUS/INFAMOUS SCROUNGERS FREEBIES, THAY HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY TO PAY FOR THE GOODS! 😡😡

If these shops are happy to give stuff away for free then give it to Childrens Homes not to the likes of her!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Nothing new there then with her. The day will come when she will just be known as the woman who had all the plastic surgery breast enhancements but still looked dog rough. I was told to respect others on your way up because you may well need those same people on the way back down.skanky does not have one element in her that shows respect to others, as for the way she speaks to people she is so deluded it is unreal. There was a programme on BBC1 Wednesday night about scams on the Instagram and I immediately thought of skanky and wanky ripping people off .

Reactions: 14

It’s disgusting, having stuff just for the sake of having it. She can’t even put stuff in a car so it gets home in good condition. She reminds me of my ex sister in law, wants kids by every man she is with, gets mountains of tat and thinks it makes her look good and a pass master at topping anything anyone else has been through. “Oh you think that’s bad? I’m actually dead me...”

Reactions: 15
I remember reading PrIcey claimed she didn’t know her secret football lover ( likely Joe Hart) was in a relationship

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I remember reading PrIcey claimed she didn’t know her secret football lover ( likely Joe Hart) was in a relationship
She knows how to piss people off
Screenshot_20210528-103851.png

If she so much as looked at my man I'd claw her eyes out, but l know she wouldn't because he's not 16yrs old

If she so much as looked at my man I'd claw her eyes out, but l know she wouldn't because he's not 16yrs old
Ahahahahaaa, from a distance that picture looks similar to me... Good God, Nooooo!

Ahahahahaaa, from a distance that picture looks similar to me... Good God, Nooooo!
My sister said it does too 😯

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
View attachment 593906

She's absolutely pathetic 😡. She's always happy to publicly try & cause tit in everyone else's relationships but doesn't like it when Crawl is DM'd 😡. She's a haggard desperate old dog & she knows it. She's probably looking out for the next 'the one' ready for when her & Crawl go tits up, which they will. It takes her longer to snare a victim each time.

So why has Ms Plastic Pricey just started following this plastic surgeon from Comfort Zone, when she clearly said after ‘ruining’ her boobs she wouldn’t go back? 🤥🙄
Coupled with Ryan saying see you in a few weeks...🤔🤔🤔
Stupid illiterate lying witch 😡

• Angry
She can’t look after the one’s she already has ! Still photo shopping her pupils I see . What a miserable excuse of a mother. Pwicy is .🤬😡

Reactions: 13
So why has Ms Plastic Pricey just started following this plastic surgeon from Comfort Zone, when she clearly said after ‘ruining’ her boobs she wouldn’t go back? 🤥🙄
Coupled with Ryan saying see you in a few weeks...🤔🤔🤔
If it's free she's having it wherever it may be. Perhaps they are going to do a knee lift and leave her legs banana-shaped haha.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She doesn't even look after her own kids so I highly doubt SS would let her adopt

If it's free she's having it wherever it may be. Perhaps they are going to do a knee lift and leave her legs banana-shaped haha.
It’s all that hard skin. Let’s be honest she’s never been off her knees the dirty woman 😳🤣

She doesn't even look after her own kids so I highly doubt SS would let her adopt
I would really love too know how often it has them because of all the staged pictures it’s hard to tell. Probably once a fortnight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.