Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Good point who is in charge of Harvey’s finances. He’s legally an adult. Now but he’ll need an appropriate adult to supervise his finances, shurely his mother being declared bankrupt she would be seen as inappropriate to run his finances 🤔
Harvey has fallen through a very large crack in the system where his mother/jailer and the joker control everything.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Katie’s song
M Me Me ME Me Me
E Easy Money
N Now I’ll have another kid
O Old car wash had his way
P there’s no Pregnancy
A Another way is IVF
U Useless his sperm don’t work
S So he’s a fucking jerk
E E’s gone not earning his pay

Off topic has anyone played the wii ?
@peeko I love this 😂. If men had to go through menopause a cure would have been invented by now 😜. Currently getting through it 🥵🥴😭

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
"Eat healthily"????????? Pwwwwwaaaaaaahahahahaha - she's taking the piss surely?

So stuffing it's gob with Maccy Ds, Wimpys, pizzas, some crap from Sheesh or whatever muck H has left in his freezer from Plop Kitchen is "healthy eating" is it? Jeez :(

• Sick
  • Haha

VIP Member
It's claimed that Katie helped PAY for MH's trip to the Priory, that has to be bollocks.

• Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
Finally!!! She's found out!!

katie31may01.png

Using Covid as an excuse, LIAR!!!

To make things worse the baby was born 2 days ago.

• Angry
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
How can price back into MM and now wants Harvey to live there, when I don’t think any trades person will donate £700,000 worth, to fix the sewage problems at least. It’s alright decorating the inside, it’s the outside that’s the massive problem.
plus it’s all the mortgage arrears. I cannot get my head around how she can still do all this. 🤷‍♀️
I don't waste a second of my life wondering about the MM shambles because that is what it is. I suggest you get a box of Magnum Double Raspberry and sit back for 5 minutes and indulge... you will feel at one with the world ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Is it the evil looking slitty eyed guy shoved right at the back who is trying to get noticed? No, can't be Clearblue Cole, he doesn't want fame!
Stood on his tippy toes, "Here, here I am, I'm at the back. Can you see me? I'm on my toes, can you see me, can you see me now?"

YES, WALLY, WE CAN NOW FUCK OFF!!!!

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all

looks like it’s going to be another nice day and might even be sunny for Bank Holiday, which’ll be a first,

I was reading about Katie this morning and it described her as a multitalented businesswoman, thought that was funny.

have a good day,

bath bomb anyone?

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
If she was serious, they have a FB, YT and Twitter account as well as email and local office numbers besides the general head office number all on the website, so come on Katie, try again and Im sure you will get a response...just another sympathy gaining bullshit act of exploitation, using someone else's trauma, an innocent special needs child. Show's just how low she will go to keep herself in the new's..disgusting vile human piece of excrement...now my piss is boiling.
Skankys motto

Attachments

• Haha

Gullri

VIP Member
Why can’t Katie change for the better? Why oh why?
She had it all and blew it all. She was never happy, always complaining and ungrateful.
She is so boring now.
She really does my head and I feel like a bad person hating her.
Help me Krusties 😁🌹

Have to add: She looks like a monster 👹

• Haha
  • Heart

Caterpillar

Awww Katie, your son Junior, remember him, well looks like he is has got his prom day today. Even Kieran has managed to say something on PA's IG. But looks like you are just trying to line up your next money-maker-kid to adopt to replace the ones that have grown up...?
I no doubt expect as soon as you have your court date, you will be booking a flight to Turkey for some plastic surgery which will no doubt happen to coincide with the hearing, is that why you went away to Portugal, as you thought that was going to be when the hearing was? You have a history of non-attendance at court.
So true she hasn’t even got a hint of selflessness or humanity in any part of that now hideous manky deformed body of hers THE CUNT. As for that creepy pretend boyfriend of hers who thinks he’s a hard man I’d love to see someone ( preferably me ) knock that stupidy sneer off his stupidy sneering fizogg. We know you both read here in the taught and rehearsed words of you poor exploited son HELLO YOU CUNTS.

No fucker needs a mother like her 🤣
They actually suit each other. She’s met her match. Not sure who’s worse now. 😡

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Excellent title @Gnasher
@plinky i hope you’re recovering well. I’ve had multiple (none cosmetic more you know life saving) ops too and I do not understand why anyone would put themselves through the pain by choice?!
Jett looked like he had make up on in yesterday’s new hair snap to me, probably a filter if it’s not my eyes being weird again. ( A simple eyetest yesterday has resulted in me being referred to hospital again. This time to double check a freckle in my eye that’s appeared. I’m sure itll be nothing but since they already said I have skin cancer elsewhere who knows?!)

oh, look at that. I was meant to be posting about other people and I somehow made it all about me...... Skanky Self Centered Syndrome is catching!
Hope the eye freckle turns out to me nothing - it is tough having endless operations let alone the endless invasive tests beforehand. We all deserve bravery medals so I've had some made 🥇 🥇 🥇 collect here ❤

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Morning Krustie's ☀ Well done @BigBlue2018 👍
I said yesterday morning she's quiet so she's likely buggered off on holiday 🤣🤣. Sooooooo boringly predictable 🥱😴.
Still rubbing it in people's faces, total cunt 😡
I was expecting a post to announce she was 1 of the 30 guests at Boris's wedding 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Because he’s raised him as his own?
Maybe he is decent enough to do that, who knows? It would be better for ALL those kids if they did not have the gross misfortune to have that thing as a "mother"

Treating herself to a sunbed again, must be at the MM again today, as this is in Epsom.

And yay for the story!

Don't expect Surrey Police to do anything about that - after all she was driving before and they did NOTHING :(

• Angry