Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Another illiterate post, does she never check what she writes before posting.
I highly doubt they would consider you KP 👋 what with bankruptcy, a history of drug taking, your children don’t even live with you, treatment of animals and your general lifestyle. 😡 so your pathetic attempt at grabbing a headline is a low blow. 😡
I read the story about this poor child. I can't think of anything more cruel than her having the dirty biatch as a mother, constantly merched for her pity party. She's vile to even highlight the story.

Reactions: 21

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Excellent title @Gnasher
@plinky i hope you’re recovering well. I’ve had multiple (none cosmetic more you know life saving) ops too and I do not understand why anyone would put themselves through the pain by choice?!
Jett looked like he had make up on in yesterday’s new hair snap to me, probably a filter if it’s not my eyes being weird again. ( A simple eyetest yesterday has resulted in me being referred to hospital again. This time to double check a freckle in my eye that’s appeared. I’m sure itll be nothing but since they already said I have skin cancer elsewhere who knows?!)

oh, look at that. I was meant to be posting about other people and I somehow made it all about me...... Skanky Self Centered Syndrome is catching!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
I've just been watching Peter's YouTube channel footage. The difference in the way he interacts with those kids compared with Katie is marked. He spends time with them, plays with them, talks to them, LISTENS to them and, teen "cool" aside, they clearly adore him for it. With Katie it's 100% about her. Even her own sister's childbirth story ended up being about Katie and how she hadn't been able to make it to the hospital. Like anyone would want her anywhere near at such a time, screeching and "wahay-ing" and talking about herself.

• Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
We’re talk? Can’t even use the English language properly. I hate that disgusting bully boy. Harvey doesn’t understand banter aka bullying. 😡😡😡
One of these days H will flip and lay the twat out like the rug on his mother's stoopid head. I do hope she catches that event on film and flogs it to the media - that I love to see :)

We’re talk? Can’t even use the English language properly. I hate that disgusting bully boy. Harvey doesn’t understand banter aka bullying. 😡😡😡
"Oooos this Junior, wotya torkin' abaht? Gissa bit a ya cake H? Oi cole get meya a bit o' dat cake willya? Oh an' The Sun is 'elpin' me to get a replacement fer ya Harv, some kid that needs a Muvva like me.........."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Z
This has just popped up on my tiktok. This is exactly why us parents need to be fully aware of what we say in front of our children. I think Pete handled it well though.
She didn't think Claire was an elephant when she was managing Skankys career. Most lucrative years of her 'career'.

Claire Powell also sued Skanky again and won 'libel' damages against her when she accused her of having an affair with Peter Andre. Peter put the money in a 'trust fund' for Harvey (probably long gone on nails and hair extensions) Claire took it, good on her I say. Skanky of course settled out of court. Plus her 'mate' Jamelah Asmar sued her and she also settled out of court as well.

She has form with this.

Add Alex Reid and other people she has accused of god knows what but who are probably too scared to sue.

Funny her kids spill her insults about others. I remember Bunny and Jett saying to Kerian that mummy had said 'Michelle had a fat arse and hated mummy'.

We know where Harvey gets his swearing from, she loves the cunt word (Dolly your excluded of course).

What those kids must have seen and heard. I think, in my humble opinion, constitutes child abuse.

She is a criminal pure and simple.

God knows how many driving offences/bans, appearances in court, 3 restraining orders for threatening behaviour she has to my knowledge, I could go on.

She is an absolute disgrace of a mother, women and human being. She's met her match in bully boy Coal.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Another illiterate post, does she never check what she writes before posting.
I highly doubt they would consider you KP 👋 what with bankruptcy, a history of drug taking, your children don’t even live with you, treatment of animals and your general lifestyle. 😡 so your pathetic attempt at grabbing a headline is a low blow. 😡
What social services dept would even consider handing a child over to that thing when its' own kids were removed from it to start with?

You're right tho - just grabbing some attention for itself again :(

• Angry
  • Haha

CAKEANDCUSTARD

How happy does Jett look with Michelle on the gender reveal photo ❤ Never seen him look that happy around Katie.
Just went to have a nosy now. He really does look happy, engaged and involved in everything happening. Not being dragged to nail bars, hair dressers and generally ignored by krusty and wanky.

Facehugger

VIP Member
How happy does Jett look with Michelle on the gender reveal photo ❤ Never seen him look that happy around Katie.
I thought that, and nice to see Bunny dressed properly in something nice that actually fits her for once, all the kids looked really happy ❤

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
So why has Ms Plastic Pricey just started following this plastic surgeon from Comfort Zone, when she clearly said after ‘ruining’ her boobs she wouldn’t go back? 🤥🙄
Coupled with Ryan saying see you in a few weeks...🤔🤔🤔
I thought Katie wrote in her comment Dr Pavolva 😄 xx.

Here he is 😄...

Resizer_16222032697990.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
So now she can’t even wish Harvey a happy birthday without making it all about herself, as always. Classy...

Last edited:
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Correct. You are not allowed phones or tablets in a rehab centre. First 2 weeks, I believe, you can't see or have contact with your immediate family. They can call to check on you.
Michelle Heaton is as bad as KP on her time-lines. Appaz drinking 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka nearly every day since 2018. As we were in lock-down basically all last year why didn't her husband take the stuff off her and how could she pissobly (yes) have been a mother to her young kids for two years in that state - along with coke addiction? Which other 'celebrity' friends were helping with this intervention? They'll all come out the woodwork tomorrow to jump on the bandwagon. How's Sarah Harding Katie? You caught-up with her recently? Nicky Graeme's mum - you checked-up on her? Thought not... if you ever had a halo it is on the ground.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

liar liar

VIP Member
So now she can’t even wish Harvey happy birthday without making it all about herself, as always. Classy...
He won't even be able to read it - it is utterly pathetic and only about her. I have to go 🥊 something before I scream 😱

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Best comment on The Daily Mail story about Skanky and Wanky going on a stroll in Leed where she is pictured wearing the black bin 'dress' with her wrinkly knees on show:

"I can see the 'Elephant Man' in one knee and a man in a flat cap in the other".

PMSL!
Afternoon, evening, morning....I'm all caught up now 😜
Those pictures are truly shocking. Why would you do that to yourself? At what point did she realise that surgery was a bad idea but keeps on going anyway? 🤷🤦. She cannot seriously think she looks good? Does she look in the mirror & see something the rest of us don't? I cannot believe that Crawl is attracted to that in any way at all.

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
see harvey has been bought another new bed ,,oh no hang on its the same one from january...more rehashing of old news
She's bought her kids nothing in my humble opinion. Everything scrounged and begged.

A few years ago when she was at ToysRU, alledgedly spending (scrounging) £3k+ of kids toys.

I have it on good authority (my chum worked on their PR account) she paid for nothing, treated the staff like shite, demanded the most expensive toys and even begged the wrapping paper and sellotape. Then instructed staff to load her begged loot into the back of the pink monstrosity. Absolute dirty, rancid begging, scrounging tramp.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I hope its ok to start a new thread

@Gnasher had the most liked thread suggestion

Also some great work from @Pom Bear from previous thread
Thanks for the new thread and Pom pic 🥰 xx
Sorry to hear on your symptoms not easing...hope things get better for you ❤🤗🤗😘 xx.

Good to see you back @plinky ❤😘 xx.

I'm alot better than I was last night, not 100 percent but better and thanks for all the lovely comments on the last thread 🥰💖🤗😘 xx.

One Pom pic I made today to leave here while I catch up 🥰 xx..

Resizer_16221550465820.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha