Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Awww lovely news, Justin Goff doing the photos, obviously not doing any for Katie at the airport or on holiday 🤣
I really hope she doesn’t end up pregnant, the chances of having a baby with disabilities is higher the older you get and as a geriatric mother that could be quite high. Another baby is a money making exercise for skanky and wanky . Who will be left holding the baby whilst they carry on with their jet setting lifestyle?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

wimble womble

VIP Member
see harvey has been bought another new bed ,,oh no hang on its the same one from january...more rehashing of old news

• Angry
  • Wow

Caw1982

VIP Member
Thread - all the colonic irigations won't help this twit - she's about to burst she's so full of shit

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I read the story about this poor child. I can't think of anything more cruel than her having the dirty biatch as a mother, constantly merched for her pity party. She's vile to even highlight the story.
Knew she would pipe up. Next she will be saying she's turning MM into a Childrens Home. Even if she was a fantastic Mother I don't think the little girl would be safe around Harvey because of him smashing windows etc, and Skanky not being bothered to clear the mess up and that fucking BullyBoy of hers teasing the poor little mite 😔

• Sad

Noelc

Chatty Member
Treating herself to a sunbed again, must be at the MM again today, as this is in Epsom.

And yay for the story!

Paps snap her getting the tan , make sure you get colour on those tortoise neck knees

img_2435.jpg

• Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member
Shes still rambling on about adopting that young child on ED... She also told The Sun she has proved she can cope with children with health needs as her 19-year-old son Harvey has disabilities ..
Thats why he spends the best part of his life in residential care? if she was that great she would have him at home 24/7 and deal with his needs like tens of thousands of other people in the same boat..she seems to be able to handle spoofers issues and hes not in residential care.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Looks like Jesy Nelson's ex Chris Hughes, didn't Skanky fancy him once
Yep and she tried to shaft him and cause trouble.
That dress does her no favours, she looks so chunky. I’m amazed at those poor broken feet.....don’t forget the worst the surgeons had ever seen with possible amputations, trotting happily along wearing wedges

• Haha
  • Angry

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
The latter me thinks! Bet she's jealous as hell!
That’s the saddest thing. Jealous or not, the mature people would be happy for their sister. My brother and his girlfriend had been trying for a baby for 4 years and had a miscarriage when I got pregnant with my first. I was really worried about telling them my news. I don’t know why as they were as excited as I was. They were looking forward to being an auntie and uncle for the first time. I had another baby and they have had 2 since so all good in the end

• Heart

Minky9110

Adopted Wire girl 🤣 Anyway , got the hump with you jealous, what a view you posted , lovely

Anyway Feel I have to sign off with this , Since me and Harry have made up ,Staple will love this

come on Come on
Hurry up Harry come on
come on come on
Hurry up Harry come on
We're going down the pub

Now listen here harry
if were going down the pub
youd better tell your mum and dad
and finish up your grub
i wish youd listen to me
no i dont want a cup of tea
come on come on
hurry up harry come on
They're not all girls Peeko you know,
Theres other men lurking here too
But some of us have the good sense
To speak when spoken to.

And never upset the females
You know that leads to pain,
And saying that one of them talks such shit
Is bound to drive them insane

I suggest that you sit on the naughty step
And keep your mouth shut tight
Cos if you make eye contact with any of them
It could well lead to a fight

Now as a male you'd think that I,
Would join your battle too
But I'm not nearly brave enough
And certainly not as stupid as you

So take your sentence and be thankful that
Your still around to talk
But one more wise crack from your mouth
You'll be like Skanky (unable to walk)

I hope they forgive you in the end
But I wouldn't hold my breath
Cos womens memories are like marriage vows
And they go on till death

Good Luck Mate !!!!

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
So Harvey still has his house and Cole advertising the new line of Priceywoods T-shirt’s 🙄
Wow, blimey, that T shirt Is stunning, so unique and classy you'd spot that it's a Priceywoods a mile off.......... I've got one exactly the same, mine says 'George' on it 👍👍👍

• Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Looks like Jesy Nelson's ex Chris Hughes, didn't Skanky fancy him once
Yes she was desperate for him when he appeared on love island and was like a dog on heat when he went on loose women..

She tried her hardest but he was just not interested just like Tom zanetti blew her off after her beggy texts to him

• Haha
  • Sick

Fish189

VIP Member
No, what I mean is now he's adult they'll be paid to him won't they. When you're a little child, your disabled benefits are paid to your mum/dad/ whoever is your carer 👍
Good point who is in charge of Harvey’s finances. He’s legally an adult. Now but he’ll need an appropriate adult to supervise his finances, shurely his mother being declared bankrupt she would be seen as inappropriate to run his finances 🤔