Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binfest

Hi all,
She is in Portugal atm but not for IVF.
She hasn't had any consultations for IVF here or abroad.
Junior via Pete has asked to be left alone so he will be out of the spotlight.
I have no update from my Journo pal unfortunately but will post asap.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

peeko

VIP Member
So I saw My Son yesterday, and it’s my Grandsons Birthday this week , He’s got Downs, cannot believe he’s 22 ! So when he was asked what he wanted most for his Birthday , wants to go to the Pub with his Grandad , that’s what we’ll be doing today ,
Just us 2 , his favourite thing in the world is eating out so I’ll get him a meal, He loves a coke or two ,
He will be in his glory, his next favourite thing is music so all the fellas in the pub will give him money for the jukebox , happy days,
Made me think though , I wouldn’t dream of trying to force Beer on him like that Dickhead does to Harvey , or tease him like he does , he would get upset , loves his Grandad Why would I want to upset him ?

So I saw My Son yesterday, and it’s my Grandsons Birthday this week , He’s got Downs, cannot believe he’s 22 ! So when he was asked what he wanted most for his Birthday , wants to go to the Pub with his Grandad , that’s what we’ll be doing today ,
Just us 2 , his favourite thing in the world is eating out so I’ll get him a meal, He loves a coke or two ,
He will be in his glory, his next favourite thing is music so all the fellas in the pub will give him money for the jukebox , happy days,
Made me think though , I wouldn’t dream of trying to force Beer on him like that Dickhead does to Harvey , or tease him like he does , he would get upset , loves his Grandad Why would I want to upset him ?
Great day yesterday, we all sat in the garden and he gave us a performance of all the songs from Glee :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Blimey, actually a holiday alone? No tag alongs, no hairdresser mates, no paps? Bet it was business class on the flights 😡
First time on here but then again I was told to come on here as you all speak the facts and out her lies.

The hairdresser Ross and his hubby are with them in the villa again. Ross is the flavour of the month at the moment...he's been paying for the vilas and she's begged to go along saying she needs to get away from the stress of everything.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
She's bought her kids nothing in my humble opinion. Everything scrounged and begged.

A few years ago when she was at ToysRU, alledgedly spending (scrounging) £3k+ of kids toys.

I have it on good authority (my chum worked on their PR account) she paid for nothing, treated the staff like shite, demanded the most expensive toys and even begged the wrapping paper and sellotape. Then instructed staff to load her begged loot into the back of the pink monstrosity. Absolute dirty, rancid begging, scrounging tramp.
Annoys me so fucking much 😡

STOP GIVING THESE FAMOUS/INFAMOUS SCROUNGERS FREEBIES, THAY HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY TO PAY FOR THE GOODS! 😡😡

If these shops are happy to give stuff away for free then give it to Childrens Homes not to the likes of her!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Another illiterate post, does she never checks what she writes before posting.
I highly doubt they would consider you KP 👋 what with bankruptcy, a history of drug taking, your children don’t even live with you, treatment of animals and your general lifestyle. 😡 so your pathetic attempt at grabbing a headline is a low blow. 😡
Morning krusties 😘
Could you imagine that little girl in her care. She can’t even look after the ones she already has. She is an absolute waste of oxygen 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Pom Bear

VIP Member
What's your whole take on the Wanky & Skanky ''relationship' bollocks? Half of us lot think it's one big dodgy moneymaking sham, the other half think he's using and manipulating her to gain fame for himself. And we all think he's a knob 🤣🤣
Looooooooooool 🤭🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16118768884550.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I suspect it was pretty revolutionary in those days to use dogs to advertise something.
I think so too.. I remember how it got my attention only because it was dogs and not people 🥰 xx.

@Facehugger I had to make this from your porta toilet lol 🤭🤗❤😘 xx.
I left the black border in at the top to fit Skanky in the pic 😄😘 xx

From a side glance it looks like she's on a moon buggy on the moon loooool 😄 X

Resizer_16224793340020.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Awww Katie, your son Junior, remember him, well looks like he is has got his prom day today. Even Kieran has managed to say something on PA's IG. But looks like you are just trying to line up your next money-maker-kid to adopt to replace the ones that have grown up...?
I no doubt expect as soon as you have your court date, you will be booking a flight to Turkey for some plastic surgery which will no doubt happen to coincide with the hearing, is that why you went away to Portugal, as you thought that was going to be when the hearing was? You have a history of non-attendance at court.

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Another illiterate post, does she never check what she writes before posting.
I highly doubt they would consider you KP 👋 what with bankruptcy, a history of drug taking, your children don’t even live with you, treatment of animals and your general lifestyle. 😡 so your pathetic attempt at grabbing a headline is a low blow. 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I think it's fine...........he best be on his best behaviour now though 🤣🤣👍

@Pom Bear if you are around later my lovely, someone was calling you earlier on Lozza, for a Vippy celebration 🤣👽🤗❤😘
Thank you for letting me know on the Loz thread..much appreciated ❤ 🥰🤗👽😘 xx.
I pop in and make a Vippy if I can 💖 xx.

I leave this here for now while I pop over and be back later tonight 🥰🐾😘 xx.

Katie's shape and square dress makes an ideal sandwich board..maybe she was working in Portugal after all lol 😄😄 xx.

Resizer_16222038025190.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

peeko

VIP Member
Here we go, her next attention seeking story...

More chance of Gary glitter being appointed head of child services

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Sazbee

VIP Member
How happy does Jett look with Michelle on the gender reveal photo ❤ Never seen him look that happy around Katie.

Reactions: 22

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Morning all! Wishing Mr Harvey Price a very Happy Birthday 🎂🎉

What I also find sad about her me, me, me birthday bollocks is that 99.9% of the pics are all from paid for articles or staged for paps 😭. Does she have no normal family pics?

Great new title 👍. And my fave Pom pic 🤣🤣

So she's been to Portugal for 10mins for her birthday. Or was it to escape the court date....which was postponed. Wigs on, wigs off, extensions in, extensions out. A very quiet birthday 🤔. Bought some vile pink dog ornaments to add to the piles of shite at the MM. More deplop to come on Fri. More lies on Steph's Sick Bag. Confirmation that all 3 dogs are still alive, phew! Nominated for a bloody NTA award....which we'll never hear the end about 🙄😴🥱. Knees, her feckin' knees, where do we even start???

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

wimble womble

VIP Member

Bunny..Cuddles.
, Brighton, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago

Little wonder hunky generously hung Carl looks like the cat that got the cream, he is. A baby making holiday with sexy Pricey is beyond the wildest dreams of all red blooded men. LOL LOL.

at least bunny cuddles is still flying the flag :ROFLMAO: (y) max jaffa is getting some stick regarding his tatty water.

• Haha
  • Sick

liar liar

VIP Member
And it's in there!
'I have put on loads of weight because I am trying to eat healthily...' <gives eyes a roll and head a shake... sits in corner contemplating the complete stupidity of that statement...>. The Scum should be ashamed of themselves using this poor child to bolster the biatch's failing popularity. Is and would like are totally different things. The truth is she isn't and she wouldn't like to but would like people to think she is that kind of selfless person but she isn't.

• Angry