Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
Good Morning Good Morning
We talked the whole night through
Good Morning Good Morning to you
Good Morning Good Morning
How are the Krusty Crew ?
Good Morning Good Morning to you

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
T
He still can’t wear a mask correctly and she doesn’t even bother 🤷🏻‍♀️
That outfit is ghastly -why she got what looks a weightlifting belt wrapped around her and coles is hilarious..lil boy outfit
Goes to show on the picture of you see her true face compared to the filtered video she puts up ..

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Poor Harvey, alone during the school holidays again 😡
Even on Harvey's birthday they just did a quick visit to his residential, so Cole could do the usual wind him up - shows she can't even bother with him at half term...unless she can make a buck of him.

One thing I am amazed at is enabler Amy is away with her son Dan's kids camping in the new forest something skanky has never let her own kids spend time with their grandparents like this ever

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Wilkco

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the Masked Dancer last night? There was one called Carwash. So that is where Carl has disappeared to. :D

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Anyway for anyone that is interested , All this Shit about the MM , there are still 3 charges on the place , that, s the official receiver , Mortgage Company , and I presume the lawyers with whom she took a second mortgage out , So it is hers in Name only, she can't sell it , and if she had paid anything the charges would be removed , I suppose its like Buying a Car on HP, Not making any payments and saying its your car , Ironic if it weren't for her being Bankrupt it would prob have been repossessed before now

Anyway , One Good thing about Skanky , only one I can think of, Without her I would'nt have met the Krusties , Love em to Bits ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
The Botox looks a treat and loving the krusty lips 🤷‍♀️
Those evil, slitty eyes. Wanker looks like Mr Potato Head.

Fabulous news!! Well done you... 🇯🇪 🎉🥳 is it a research/script writer job for Steph's Crap Lunch?? Ha ha.. only joking obviously! Congrats lovely xx
Sadly not 'Stephs Crap Lunch'. Oh I could think of some 'mini documentaries' for that shite shower. Of the top of my head 'How To Scam Stupid People Out Of Money', 'DNA Of A Pathalogical Liar', 'Financial Report - How To Use Your Children To Make Money'.

Last edited:
  • Heart

gashers

Chatty Member
'I have put on loads of weight because I am trying to eat healthily...' <gives eyes a roll and head a shake... sits in corner contemplating the complete stupidity of that statement...>. The Scum should be ashamed of themselves using this poor child to bolster the biatch's failing popularity. Is and would like are totally different things. The truth is she isn't and she wouldn't like to but would like people to think she is that kind of selfless person but she isn't.
So true she hasn’t even got a hint of selflessness or humanity in any part of that now hideous manky deformed body of hers THE CUNT. As for that creepy pretend boyfriend of hers who thinks he’s a hard man I’d love to see someone ( preferably me ) knock that stupidy sneer off his stupidy sneering fizogg. We know you both read here in the taught and rehearsed words of you poor exploited son HELLO YOU CUNTS.

One of these days H will flip and lay the twat out like the rug on his mother's stoopid head. I do hope she catches that event on film and flogs it to the media - that I love to see :)

"Oooos this Junior, wotya torkin' abaht? Gissa bit a ya cake H? Oi cole get meya a bit o' dat cake willya? Oh an' The Sun is 'elpin' me to get a replacement fer ya Harv, some kid that needs a Muvva like me.........."
No fucker needs a mother like her 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I’m so going to love how she is going to justify these current holidays to the bankruptcy courts. I forgot it will be for her mental elf. They’re just a pair of scumbags but her sister is due to give birth anytime so I wonder if that is playing a part as unless the attention is on her, she won’t be able to bear all the attention her sister is getting. Her jealousy will get the better of her.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Bet you were always causing mischief under the dinner table, bless. Tongue in!
I had some friends around while Queenie was out, it didn't go well as Queenie came back and got this photo of us unawares.

She said it's the last time that happen and if caught again she put me up for adoption..

Foxy was on the lookout..he obviously didn't do a good enough job.

I got caught eating one if Queenie's favourite yogurts as the pot had stuck to my nose.

Fluffy Pomeranian was angry we got caught.

My border collie friend was overjoyed to get his photo took by Queenie.

The worst was one friend Big Fluff..got caught with a pile of cocaine on his nose!

Never again 😶

Lol 🥰 xx.

Resizer_16224624878630.jpg

Sorry to go of topic I couldn't resist making this lol and thought I'd add a story to the pic 🥰❤🤗😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Not completely sure. They were featured in The Daily Mail and The Mirror reports.
I remember her coming out of a tv awards event I think, it was holding her phone in front of her with the messages. If that’s not a nasty piece of work I don’t know what is. She really did try and destroy Chris Hughes.
I’ve noticed since Boyson sent her that firing shot over instahash she has stayed quiet and away from him. He needs to speak out

• Angry
  • Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
It never tells the truth about anything. Its an inveterate LIAR, it cannot help itself.

"Dad" does'nt have to be the biological father because "Dad" is far more than that, its something Kieron has proved time and again with his devotion to Jett & Bunny but the same cannot be said of the skanky old slag itself who uses the kids when it suits and then dumps them again. I mean H is only flavour of the month just in case he does win that ridiculous award or perhaps get a telly programme about trains - BOTH of which it will hijack for its own requirements.

"Ere look at dis blue train 'ere on platform 4 at Clapham junction! Isss grate innit, like know wot I mean mate innit? Lessss get on 'an see where it goes den .................................................... 'Ere mista! You at der front - can I play wiv' yer Dead Man's Handle or wot? " Screech cackle

No Plop Kitchen left cos her and cole have shovelled it all into their own bellies; Pizza and carrot cake it is then - she sent cole to Tesco especially tho rather than wait for the Big Scene of Buying The Pregnancy Tests
Keep giving H cake, have to keep him fat for his XXXXXL clothes range.
Remember what happened last year when he ate too much cake 😡
Help the boy slim down, if she wants a XXXXXL clothes range to sell then why don't she put on the weight or better still the Wanky boyfriend of hers.
I haven't said Fiancé because we haven't seen the proposal and for all we know it could be a friendship ring he won from one of those claw machines you get in an Amusement arcade

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Roughly translates as "Chelle, Kieran is doin" his pregnancy nouncement on satiday. Can u flog a story saying how brill I am to keep me in the press innit? I did give u the number for the Priory so you can say I saved yer life".

Hi all,
She is in Portugal atm but not for IVF.
She hasn't had any consultations for IVF here or abroad.
Junior via Pete has asked to be left alone so he will be out of the spotlight.
I have no update from my Journo pal unfortunately but will post asap.
I said a while ago that I thought he'd decided to distance himself from his mother's circus. Good for him. Sensible lad. Far better with Pete & Emily.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
30 weeks and over 5 pounds in weight- I sincerely doubt she is telling the truth
It never tells the truth about anything. Its an inveterate LIAR, it cannot help itself.

"Dad" does'nt have to be the biological father because "Dad" is far more than that, its something Kieron has proved time and again with his devotion to Jett & Bunny but the same cannot be said of the skanky old slag itself who uses the kids when it suits and then dumps them again. I mean H is only flavour of the month just in case he does win that ridiculous award or perhaps get a telly programme about trains - BOTH of which it will hijack for its own requirements.

"Ere look at dis blue train 'ere on platform 4 at Clapham junction! Isss grate innit, like know wot I mean mate innit? Lessss get on 'an see where it goes den .................................................... 'Ere mista! You at der front - can I play wiv' yer Dead Man's Handle or wot? " Screech cackle

What really pisses me off is she didn’t do this on his 17th birthday, she was on holiday with Boyson didn’t give a shit then.
His 18th was just a money making opportunity and someone to pay for his birthday to the highest bidder. When has she actually done anything for him properly. Poor lad is probably having pizza and carrot cake tonight for his birthday tea🙁
No Plop Kitchen left cos her and cole have shovelled it all into their own bellies; Pizza and carrot cake it is then - she sent cole to Tesco especially tho rather than wait for the Big Scene of Buying The Pregnancy Tests

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry