Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CAKEANDCUSTARD

It looks likely it was Chris showing her texts..that she first denied and claimed she was loyal 🤣🤣. She has never showed the so called messages he sent just claimed she had tons and was using them as a threat to him at the time

even back then she was leaving vile voice messages to another woman..goes to show she will never change

She was exposed by loads of people at the time saying that it was easy to change a contact name etc she was desperate to be right unfortunately loads believed her version
Yes Kris seems to have got her to stop but she still puts slight digs in interviews when she can... He should expose her especially how she is with her eldest son...Cole not yet been left with the kids whilst she's off out but won't be long before Cole becomes the nanny

Will he become the nanny though? Just like he won’t leave Sid alone with her, I wonder if the fathers have said they don’t want their kids left alone with him. My gut feeling says things are different with this one and not in a good way. He is already showing his true colours with his nasty teasing of Harvey and what better way than to get rid of Harvey bec he doesn’t want him living in his house by placing him in a house saying they are preparing him for the transition to college.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

VIP Member
Morning Krusties.

About this adoption story, I've come to the conclusion that Katie isn't serious about adopting this child at all.

IMO Katie is just pulling one of her stunts!

I've read so many comments on my Facebook feed which are vomit inducing, people actually believe this shit
and think Katie would a great mother to this child.

• Sick
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Sycophancy
So embarrassing.

As if she thought a local authority was going to personally give her the funding of such a large amount of money and in this economic climate..while she struts around with gucci handbags .. i didnt buy into anything in the documentary she was doing or saying, it was all complete fakery..
hano you can fool everyone some of the time ..but not us!
I didn't watch it. We all knew it was fake from beginning to end. I can't understand how some people are so blind to the abuse of Harvey time and time again. It isn't just about beating someone.

• Angry
  • Sad

ClivE

VIP Member
Sleep Tight little Krusty crew🌹🧣
just notice in that article dated 17th of July 2018 it says she is planning the 6th baby with Kris and a psychic said she would be pregnant within a year i wonder if that psychic is related to the doctor who as told her she will be having a baby THIS YEAR

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I be putting Cole in some old catalogue fashions after seeing BigBlue's fashion pics 😀😘 xx.

First one.. modelling matching pants and vest 🤭 xx
More coming up in the next few days or so 😄

Resizer_16225630451090.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Is it the evil looking slitty eyed guy shoved right at the back who is trying to get noticed? No, can't be Clearblue Cole, he doesn't want fame!
Nope, definitely doesn't want fame.....but nearly wet himself with excitement when someone recognised him at Thorpe Park before they recognised Skanky 🙄. I'll bet that caused a row. She'll have been furious that a female looked at Crawl & recognised him before her 😂🤣

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Hi had to google PMLE after my MUA fiasco recently! Sounds horrible I hope you feel better soon. People don’t realise how strong the sun can be even on a cloudy day. I went to a cricket match many moons ago, no protection, felt ok but soon as I got home I looked like a beetroot.
I don't know a lot of abbreviations 🙈. There's so many now. PMLE is better than typing polymorphic light eruption though. Most people haven't heard of it. Until I was diagnosed with it, I had never heard of it. Before I was diagnosed & given proper medication, I can honestly say it's 1 of the most painful things I've had. My face was especially bad. I was genuinely crying with pain. I looked like I'd been stung by a whole swarm of wasps. I had to be taken to A&E for emergency treatment. I'm pretty much okay now as I know how to prepare & have prescribed steroid cream for 'just in case'. Yes, the sun is beautiful but dangerous. I cover my kids every morning in factor 50 before they get dressed as soon as the better weather comes.

This is another reason to dislike Skanky. Her constant couldn't give a shit attitude to suncare & sunbeds. It's disgusting. She should set a good example to her 'followers'.

• Heart
  • Angry

wimble womble

VIP Member
just been looking at a tango orange lambo on autotrader..its a 1992 version,,selling by bespoke and only had one owner..its available for poser photoshoots and walter mitty owners (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
It's claimed that Katie helped PAY for MH's trip to the Priory, that has to be bollocks.
Seen that Michelle saying skanky and her other friends helped fund the stay - why didn't Michelle's hubby put his hand in his pocket to help his wife. All very strange that he relied on others to help his wife.
Didn't skanky also say they take your phones off you yet Michelle was texting thanking her
Just shows the skanky pr Timing perfect knowing she wanted to put it out that she's the best friend ever on the same day the ex's baby gender reveal party yesterday.

I see the dying mother had a day at the beach yesterday with her son's family...no oxygen canisters in sight 🤔 so different to what old skanky was making out..

• Wow
  • Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Add wanky's sister to the list of pregnant women around them. Skanky won't like him making a fuss of that one...
Laugh if Alex uses miracle in his baby's name - the one name she would call her offspring with cole

This has just popped up on my tiktok. This is exactly why us parents need to be fully aware of what we say in front of our children. I think Pete handled it well though.
Love Peter speaking to young jr in this... especially as he also talks about Harvey and how Jr will need to protect him..even then Peter was thoughtful about Harvey.
Seems to be alot of tiktok clips on Peter even one of them showing him having a go at skanky in a LA shop but unfortunately it doesn't show why he kicked off ..as usual she instigated it with her sourness bitchface

Last edited:
  • Angry

Ecosse

VIP Member
Looks like she's striding out in those wedges quite forcefully for someone who's allegedly broken both feet.

• Haha