Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New lurker to these threads.... I cannot believe how utterly trashy this woman is! Well, I can obviously, but she is jawdroppingly trashy!
Kids look like they're having a great time, Princess emulating her mother's 'style' and Junior on his phone....
Hello and welcome

Reactions: 9
I’m pissing myself at the comments “oh Katie you look stunning” 😂😂😂
I think shes a poster girl for chavettes to be honest..take away the filters etc and she will look no better than the unmasked dr phibes
[ dr phibes is a vincent price horror comedy...bit like this lol]

TKU; Its nose art from a WW2 bomber cos I'm a bit of an old aeroplane geek :)

I do hope it packed that lovely black dress again for another airing in the sunshine ....................................... pwwaaahahahaha :) Sack 'o tit fashions must be selling thousands of them thanks to that advertising ;)

• Haha
I think shes a poster girl for chavettes to be honest..take away the filters etc and she will look no better than the unmasked dr phibes
[ dr phibes is a vincent price horror comedy...bit like this lol]
Brilliant film,loved it.🤣

TKU; Its nose art from a WW2 bomber cos I'm a bit of an old aeroplane geek :)

I do hope it packed that lovely black dress again for another airing in the sunshine ....................................... pwwaaahahahaha :) Sack 'o tit fashions must be selling thousands of them thanks to that advertising ;)
Rags for hags.🤣🤣shagahag.🤣bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Brilliant film,loved it.🤣

Rags for hags.🤣🤣shagahag.🤣bleep.
Now that she seems to be wearing sacks, I have a few old hessian potato sacks laying round the farm she can have. Bit of baler twine for a belt should do.

• Haha
Now that she seems to be wearing sacks, I have a few old hessian potato sacks laying round the farm she can have. Bit of baler twine for a belt should do.
Put another sack over it's head too having already stuffed two into it's foul gob.

• Haha
I know some of you are thinking What can Peeko be possibly doing that is more important than talking to the Krusties ?
Not many things I,ll give ya But this is one of them😂😂😂
You getting the round in @peeko? Mines a large Sauvignon Blanc - Chilean if pissoble - ty :)

• Haha
You getting the round in @peeko? Mines a large Sauvignon Blanc - Chilean if pissoble - ty :)
Know the way you lot drink , brought out the credit card 😂 Been catching up , duck me they must’ve tried to make more Babies than Barrett’s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know some of you are thinking What can Peeko be possibly doing that is more important than talking to the Krusties ?
Not many things I,ll give ya But this is one of them😂😂😂
Where u bin? Are you a top on or top off type?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Know the way you lot drink , brought out the credit card 😂 Been catching up , duck me they must’ve tried to make more Babies than Barrett’s
I'll have a G&T please with a Rosé chaser!!🤣🙏😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.