Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it’s on a golf resort, near their villa.

They are now out shopping and a new YT tonight, but of been what she had done at that angelclinicloughton a couple of weeks ago.
Yes pics/vid by Chris Harris. She's vile.

Reactions: 4
Blimey, Princess and Junior have joined them! Oh well, another day another villa I expect. That is NOT work.
She only got them out there because she was being slagged off for not taking them. So predictable!!!
Blimey, Princess and Junior have joined them! Oh well, another day another villa I expect. That is NOT work.

Reactions: 9
They are at Restaurant NOA Quinta do Lago, Vilar do Golf Resort, Almancil,

NOA_CAFE_QUINTA_DO_LAGO_VALE_DO_LOBO_FARO_ALGARVE_12.jpg

She sure does - imagine without all the filters. On second thoughts 🤮

Crazy Golf next ya think Detective? ⛳
Nah, down to the nearest nail bar after their shopping spree with all the money bankrupt Katie can spend!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
walters pad in LA must surely need a check over..why do they keep going to portugal lmfao? is she going to keep hiding abroad to avoid her looming day with destiny? shame they coudnt confiscate her passport

Inside Katie Price’s £360 a NIGHT villa in Portugal as bankrupt star goes on second holiday in two weeks!
She’s an absolute piss take.
Does anyone have any info on the next court hearing? I really hope all these “holidays” are brought up.

Reactions: 10
Is it going to do its "baby making" in front of the kids now they've been lumbered with them?

• Haha
  • Sick
WTAF 😂😂😂😂 she looks ridiculous
It looks like a plaster dummy out of a 1980s shop window display.
Just imagine how hideous it must look without all the phone filters working overtime? :eek::sick:🤮

And what's with the eyes!!?? They look weird

And @Rita Chevrolet I love the way you always refer to her as 'IT' 😅😅
It is an "It" or a "specimen of something wholly unpleasant". Its is neither male nor female these days, just a mess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
walters pad in LA must surely need a check over..why do they keep going to portugal lmfao? is she going to keep hiding abroad to avoid her looming day with destiny? shame they coudnt confiscate her passport
They would need to fumigate her passport before she was allowed into the US. Also, she's an 'undischarged' (what a phrase for her) bankrupt and owes money so I think she might not be granted a visa.

It looks like a plaster dummy out of a 1980s shop window display.
Just imagine how hideous it must look without all the phone filters working overtime? :eek::sick:🤮

It is an "It" or a "specimen of something wholly unpleasant". Its is neither male nor female these days, just a mess
Love the new ava! Yes 'It' suits It. :)

Time to start thinking about thread titles again... bullishit flies so quickly ;)

Don't forget to post in bold (the B in the message box) and repost nearer the 50th page - thank you kindly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.