Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New lurker to these threads.... I cannot believe how utterly trashy this woman is! Well, I can obviously, but she is jawdroppingly trashy!
Kids look like they're having a great time, Princess emulating her mother's 'style' and Junior on his phone....
Welcome! come and join in!

Reactions: 12
Blimey, Princess and Junior have joined them! Oh well, another day another villa I expect. That is NOT work.
I'd love to hear what Prinny has to say about her mother's new wardrobe of gypsiestrampsandthievesrus garments ha ha.

New lurker to these threads.... I cannot believe how utterly trashy this woman is! Well, I can obviously, but she is jawdroppingly trashy!
Kids look like they're having a great time, Princess emulating her mother's 'style' and Junior on his phone....
Welcome from the M&H threads @Wackie Jeaver :) You need to backtrack a couple of pages to find one of Pom Bear's masterpieces... KP on a mobile toilet (pink of course) - it is a classic. Enjoy and swear as much as you like 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't know a lot of abbreviations 🙈. There's so many now. PMLE is better than typing polymorphic light eruption though. Most people haven't heard of it. Until I was diagnosed with it, I had never heard of it. Before I was diagnosed & given proper medication, I can honestly say it's 1 of the most painful things I've had. My face was especially bad. I was genuinely crying with pain. I looked like I'd been stung by a whole swarm of wasps. I had to be taken to A&E for emergency treatment. I'm pretty much okay now as I know how to prepare & have prescribed steroid cream for 'just in case'. Yes, the sun is beautiful but dangerous. I cover my kids every morning in factor 50 before they get dressed as soon as the better weather comes.

This is another reason to dislike Skanky. Her constant couldn't give a tit attitude to suncare & sunbeds. It's disgusting. She should set a good example to her 'followers'.
Bless you that sounds horrible.
to be honest I thought maybe that abbreviation was something like piss myself etc but your condition came up when I googled.
You sound like a great ma.
My hub loves the sun, has terrible sun damage on his face, used to use olive oil!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I live right next to the sea, on the south coast of England. I've had 2 malignant melanomas, and just recently had a biopsy on another blip. I honestly can count the number of potential skin cancer cases in the hundreds most days when the weather is good here... so totally agree @Harrigan about the obligation to support skin health. But even now, 35 years on from my first brush, we are all still being told that a tan is desirable. Not if you're a blue-skinned Celt it's bloody not! And KP is just more orange than a satsuma so there!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I live right next to the sea, on the south coast of England. I've had 2 malignant melanomas, and just recently had a biopsy on another blip. I honestly can count the number of potential skin cancer cases in the hundreds most days when the weather is good here... so totally agree @Harrigan about the obligation to support skin health. But even now, 35 years on from my first brush, we are all still being told that a tan is desirable. Not if you're a blue-skinned Celt it's bloody not! And KP is just more orange than a satsuma so there!
We call her colour 'Wotsit' orange or a Ronseal Mahogany ;) . I'm south coast too - lovely day unless your skin hates the sun - great for airing sheets 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning everyone. Sorry for going off topic but I will just be a minute then I have to rush off.
Just want to say to @Pom Bear I've lost our profile pic. 😏. I deleted it by mistake and couldn't find it again! I have spent ages looking for it but couldn't. As soon as I find it I will put it on again because I like that one.
I'm off now so back to KP goss 😀
Oh and @265 and @Facehugger hope you are both well and behaving yourselves 😅😅💕💕
Hi Pixie 🤗😘 xx.
Sorry to hear you had to spend alot of times looking for your list pic 😘
I have a screenshot of it if that helps 🥰 xx.

First pic is a jpg
Second pic is png.

I've added both incase you need either.

Back later 🥰

Resizer_16225488158560.jpg

Screenshot_20210527-010648-946.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We call her colour 'Wotsit' orange or a Ronseal Mahogany ;) . I'm south coast too - lovely day unless your skin hates the sun - great for airing sheets 😄
Or bloomers and I don’t mean bread! Makes all your laundry white and sweet smelling.

Reactions: 6
I'd be interested to know if the baby was overdue & sis was induced or booked in for a planned caesarian. If so, that means witch face went away deliberately to avoid it, it'll be all 'it was too hard for me during my time struggling to conceive' blah blah fucken blah.
Being he was born at the weekend it wasn’t a planned c-section

Reactions: 7
Blimey, Princess and Junior have joined them! Oh well, another day another villa I expect. That is NOT work.
I can’t stand that girl, especially when she is around her SLAPPER Mother - which she will end up one too!
Not long after the SkWanky's got together, she was wearing a short P.E skirt in one of the YouTube videos - it didn't sit right with me, especially the way she is when she's around him

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Theyre not on holiday with them at all more photoshopped media...look at the window with the NOA logo..they are in the uk???

Reactions: 6
Inside Katie Price’s £360 a NIGHT villa in Portugal as bankrupt star goes on second holiday in two weeks!
She’s 43 they can’t get anything right!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.