Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just notice in that article dated 17th of July 2018 it says she is planning the 6th baby with Kris and a psychic said she would be pregnant within a year i wonder if that psychic is related to the doctor who as told her she will be having a baby THIS YEAR
Yes her mate Psycho Tracy told her she'd be married to Kris and have a baby within the year to complete her/their 'appiness.

Still waiting Trace luv - what decade did you have in mind for this?? LOL

Could you put me down for the pineapple one please, thanks love!
all thats missing is a Kiss me Quick hat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes her mate Psycho Tracy told her she'd be married to Kris and have a baby within the year to complete her/their 'appiness.

Still waiting Trace luv - what decade did you have in mind for this?? LOL
Is this the same psycho who said that guy with the name Kevin was her true mate when she got with Kieran🤣🤣🤣
Remember her on the crapothon making out to skanky that Kris was cheating on her etc just prior to her going to Spain to release the cringey single 🤔🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Typical Skanky behaviour on this one.

Tried to 'cop off' with him behind his girlfriends back by sending him loads of flirty texts to try and meet up. He, in a nutshell, told her to bugger off. Skanky, then predictably turned nasty and started threatening him and his girlfriend and vowed to ruin his career.

Sound familiar?

She has such brassneck and cheek to crap on about 'Harveys Law' (which already exists BTW) and trolls when she has a long track record of trolling, bullying and threatening people.

Wonder how many other women in the UK have a record of offences like Skanky - restraining orders (3 I'm aware of) and been found guilty in a Court of Law multiple times of threatening behaviour, driving offences and libel?

Absolute scum.
Ah the 'I don't really want to get in your pants but' strategy. The terror he must have felt knowing she would twist it.

Reactions: 9
Is this the same psycho who said that guy with the name Kevin was her true mate when she got with Kieran🤣🤣🤣
Remember her on the crapothon making out to skanky that Kris was cheating on her etc just prior to her going to Spain to release the cringey single 🤔🤣
Thats her. She is always so absolutely spot-on with her predictions eh? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They look rediculous and need styling help!

I've been on to my good chums 'Butcher of Istanbul MD', his brother 'Demon Dentist of Istanbul MD' and their cousin 'IVF Ivan' and they have put me in contact with Ivans brother for help who happens to be a designer, 'Levent Louboutin' who has come up with some clothing suggestions for Wanky and Skankey from his 2021 Summer Range.
Somebody help me up from the floor :ROFLMAO: pmsl 🌊

I remember her coming out of a tv awards event I think, it was holding her phone in front of her with the messages. If that’s not a nasty piece of work I don’t know what is. She really did try and destroy Chris Hughes.
I’ve noticed since Boyson sent her that firing shot over instahash she has stayed quiet and away from him. He needs to speak out
Yeah he stopped her in her nasty tracks. I'm sure she'll have something stored somewhere to discredit him in some way though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah the 'I don't really want to get in your pants but' strategy. The terror he must have felt knowing she would twist it.
and the terror of knowing skanky was prowling around after getting into his Yfronts. :eek:
She is definately a very good case for a discreet brown envelope delivery from that Numan company - one look at skanky and its limp lettuce time chaps :)

just notice in that article dated 17th of July 2018 it says she is planning the 6th baby with Kris and a psychic said she would be pregnant within a year i wonder if that psychic is related to the doctor who as told her she will be having a baby THIS YEAR
Pathetic isn't it - I've got music cassettes from the 70's that have been replayed less than her inevitable garbage.

Could you put me down for the pineapple one please, thanks love!
Don't ya want a pair of those rainbow socks to go with?

Morning Krustie's....all caught up 😊. She's still a bleep, how surprising... said no Krustie EVER 🤣😂.

Pinks top tip for the day....make sure you put suncream on your forehead when driving with the roof down 🙄.
In yesterday's gorgeous weather we had a family outing to watch a production of The Wind In The Willows. Cream tea with Mr Toad followed by the performance. Not without it's challenges as is usual with additional needs kids. My bestie was in the show. So the kids were rather excited to see her in her costume.
I suffer from PMLE & despite my best efforts my arms are of a similar appearance to a pound of raw mince 🤣😂. I think I shall stay indoors today to avoid scaring anyone with my appearance. At least my scorched forehead is amusing my children 🙄

I agree, it's lovely to see Jett & Bunny looking so happy & dressed appropriately with Kieran & Michelle. Exactly how it should be 😊.

Skanky's rubbish about Covid preventing her from being at the birth of Sophie's baby?? She wasn't there because she was on her way to Portugal 🤷.....and probably Sophie didn't want her there 😁.

Lovely pic of them walking to dinner though 🤢. Crawl dressed like a toddler. Her in an oversized baggy dress, pulled in at the waist to make her look slimmer. She's the same shape as an egg timer 😳⌛
Hope you have some pure aloe vera gel for your forehead. ❤

For those of you asking about Peeko, I’m reliably informed he’s ok but Nurse Helga was very hard on him yesterday so he’s recovering from a relatively benign condition called bed pan burn. He will be alright after lots of rest and oink ment. Will pass on your Bess witches.

My tip of the day. If you give your African violets a quarter turn each day it’s very good for them as they get more equal sun.

Nurse, med eee quay shone!
'oinkment' love it! 😂

Hi had to google PMLE after my MUA fiasco recently! Sounds horrible I hope you feel better soon. People don’t realise how strong the sun can be even on a cloudy day. I went to a cricket match many moons ago, no protection, felt ok but soon as I got home I looked like a beetroot.
I used to get a lovely tan but since chemo destroyed the nice sun protection tanning cells I practically burkha-up in it!

Obviously check out day as the villa is available from today but only if you book for a minimum 6night stays🤣🤣 will they be home later to see the kids or not🙄🤔
Would that be the 5 kids who live with them full-time in a shoe?

and the terror of knowing skanky was prowling around after getting into his Yfronts. :eek:
She is definately a very good case for a discreet brown envelope delivery from that Numan company - one look at skanky and its limp lettuce time chaps :)
He did lose a testicle to cancer I believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
awwwwww bless! Skanky is "so proud" of her sister.............................................
Like hell she is! Jealous, seething with rage over the new sprog " an' it ain't mine eeeever innit!"

Inside Katie Price’s £360 a NIGHT villa in Portugal as bankrupt star goes on second holiday in two weeks!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hi had to google PMLE after my MUA fiasco recently! Sounds horrible I hope you feel better soon. People don’t realise how strong the sun can be even on a cloudy day. I went to a cricket match many moons ago, no protection, felt ok but soon as I got home I looked like a beetroot.
I don't know a lot of abbreviations 🙈. There's so many now. PMLE is better than typing polymorphic light eruption though. Most people haven't heard of it. Until I was diagnosed with it, I had never heard of it. Before I was diagnosed & given proper medication, I can honestly say it's 1 of the most painful things I've had. My face was especially bad. I was genuinely crying with pain. I looked like I'd been stung by a whole swarm of wasps. I had to be taken to A&E for emergency treatment. I'm pretty much okay now as I know how to prepare & have prescribed steroid cream for 'just in case'. Yes, the sun is beautiful but dangerous. I cover my kids every morning in factor 50 before they get dressed as soon as the better weather comes.

This is another reason to dislike Skanky. Her constant couldn't give a tit attitude to suncare & sunbeds. It's disgusting. She should set a good example to her 'followers'.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Reminds me of Dennis Pennis (comedian Paul Kaye) a pre Borat pranking reporter. Paul was interviewed and asked if anyone lost it about being pranked and only one was Russel Grant . Dennis rocked up and asked clairvoyant Grant if he could read palms to which he said yes and Dennis showed him his hand on which he'd written " You know F%$# all you fat C$#@" ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Inside Katie Price’s £360 a NIGHT villa in Portugal as bankrupt star goes on second holiday in two weeks!
A 'phoney' tail which looks oily and ratty and you can see the securing pins. He's a rubbish hairdresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reminds me of Dennis Pennis (comedian Paul Kaye) a pre Borat pranking reporter. Paul was interviewed and asked if anyone lost it about being pranked and only one was Russel Grant . Dennis rocked up and asked clairvoyant Grant if he could read palms to which he said yes and Dennis showed him his hand on which he'd written " You know F%$# all you fat C$#@" ;)
I don’t find Borat funny, he’s past his sell by date plus that’s all SBC can play. I used to love Paul Kaye and he can actually act. So what was Grants reaction?

Reactions: 6
I don’t find Borat funny, he’s past his sell by date plus that’s all SBC can play. I used to love Paul Kaye and he can actually act. So what was Grants reaction?
He probably pulled his Rupert Bear trousers down and bent over and screamed 'super size me'! ;)

• Haha
A 'phoney' tail which looks oily and ratty and you can see the securing pins. He's a rubbish hairdresser.
Fifty quid her ‘work’is posing on a grim Portuguese beach with plastic hairpieces for those two muppets she’s with. Counting down to their new Instagram page...

• Haha
New lurker to these threads.... I cannot believe how utterly trashy this woman is! Well, I can obviously, but she is jawdroppingly trashy!
Kids look like they're having a great time, Princess emulating her mother's 'style' and Junior on his phone....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.