Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they the messages she was showing around 🙄 had to laugh if so as she couldn't even get the evidence right as it would have said Chris in the top of the WhatsApp not her name 🤣
Not completely sure. They were featured in The Daily Mail and The Mirror reports.

Reactions: 8
Not completely sure. They were featured in The Daily Mail and The Mirror reports.
I remember her coming out of a tv awards event I think, it was holding her phone in front of her with the messages. If that’s not a nasty piece of work I don’t know what is. She really did try and destroy Chris Hughes.
I’ve noticed since Boyson sent her that firing shot over instahash she has stayed quiet and away from him. He needs to speak out

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They look rediculous and need styling help!

I've been on to my good chums 'Butcher of Istanbul MD', his brother 'Demon Dentist of Istanbul MD' and their cousin 'IVF Ivan' and they have put me in contact with Ivans brother for help who happens to be a designer, 'Levent Louboutin' who has come up with some clothing suggestions for Wanky and Skankey from his 2021 Summer Range.
Could you put me down for the pineapple one please, thanks love!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It looks likely it was Chris showing her texts..that she first denied and claimed she was loyal 🤣🤣. She has never showed the so called messages he sent just claimed she had tons and was using them as a threat to him at the time

even back then she was leaving vile voice messages to another woman..goes to show she will never change

I remember her coming out of a tv awards event I think, it was holding her phone in front of her with the messages. If that’s not a nasty piece of work I don’t know what is. She really did try and destroy Chris Hughes.
I’ve noticed since Boyson sent her that firing shot over instahash she has stayed quiet and away from him. He needs to speak out
She was exposed by loads of people at the time saying that it was easy to change a contact name etc she was desperate to be right unfortunately loads believed her version
Yes Kris seems to have got her to stop but she still puts slight digs in interviews when she can... He should expose her especially how she is with her eldest son...Cole not yet been left with the kids whilst she's off out but won't be long before Cole becomes the nanny

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Could not agree more Cake.

I think it will just take one person to be brave and speak out and the floodgates may open.
Even if they have signed NDAs, I have signed so many myself, I hasten to add never breached one. However, unless they are professionally drafted they are not watertight, especially if the 'author' has breached them themselves. So much 'wriggle room'. Also expensive to enforce and sue.

I can't imagine any that have been signed in the last few years will have been professionally drafted. Probably cut and pasted by Amy the Enabler from her Iron Lung.

Reactions: 16
Morning Krustie's....all caught up 😊. She's still a bleep, how surprising... said no Krustie EVER 🤣😂.

Pinks top tip for the day....make sure you put suncream on your forehead when driving with the roof down 🙄.
In yesterday's gorgeous weather we had a family outing to watch a production of The Wind In The Willows. Cream tea with Mr Toad followed by the performance. Not without it's challenges as is usual with additional needs kids. My bestie was in the show. So the kids were rather excited to see her in her costume.
I suffer from PMLE & despite my best efforts my arms are of a similar appearance to a pound of raw mince 🤣😂. I think I shall stay indoors today to avoid scaring anyone with my appearance. At least my scorched forehead is amusing my children 🙄

I agree, it's lovely to see Jett & Bunny looking so happy & dressed appropriately with Kieran & Michelle. Exactly how it should be 😊.

Skanky's rubbish about Covid preventing her from being at the birth of Sophie's baby?? She wasn't there because she was on her way to Portugal 🤷.....and probably Sophie didn't want her there 😁.

Lovely pic of them walking to dinner though 🤢. Crawl dressed like a toddler. Her in an oversized baggy dress, pulled in at the waist to make her look slimmer. She's the same shape as an egg timer 😳⌛

• Haha
  • Heart

It looks likely it was Chris showing her texts..that she first denied and claimed she was loyal 🤣🤣. She has never showed the so called messages he sent just claimed she had tons and was using them as a threat to him at the time

even back then she was leaving vile voice messages to another woman..goes to show she will never change

She was exposed by loads of people at the time saying that it was easy to change a contact name etc she was desperate to be right unfortunately loads believed her version
Yes Kris seems to have got her to stop but she still puts slight digs in interviews when she can... He should expose her especially how she is with her eldest son...Cole not yet been left with the kids whilst she's off out but won't be long before Cole becomes the nanny

Will he become the nanny though? Just like he won’t leave Sid alone with her, I wonder if the fathers have said they don’t want their kids left alone with him. My gut feeling says things are different with this one and not in a good way. He is already showing his true colours with his nasty teasing of Harvey and what better way than to get rid of Harvey bec he doesn’t want him living in his house by placing him in a house saying they are preparing him for the transition to college.

• Sad
  • Angry
Typical Skanky behaviour on this one.

Tried to 'cop off' with him behind his girlfriends back by sending him loads of flirty texts to try and meet up. He, in a nutshell, told her to bugger off. Skanky, then predictably turned nasty and started threatening him and his girlfriend and vowed to ruin his career.

Sound familiar?

She has such brassneck and cheek to crap on about 'Harveys Law' (which already exists BTW) and trolls when she has a long track record of trolling, bullying and threatening people.

Wonder how many other women in the UK have a record of offences like Skanky - restraining orders (3 I'm aware of) and been found guilty in a Court of Law multiple times of threatening behaviour, driving offences and libel?

Absolute scum.
NASTY, NASTY, NASTY bleeping witch!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Could you put me down for the pineapple one please, thanks love!
H. Of course! I'll get one off the floor in the garage, spray it with Fabreeze and post in a black binbag.

Also, if you swipe up on my website 'Any Old Shite For Money' you'll also get 30% off!

Levent Louboutin was inspired to design this classic by Poms 'Club Tropicana' depiction of Crawl. Rumour has it Levent is going to ask Pom to be his muse!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For those of you asking about Peeko, I’m reliably informed he’s ok but Nurse Helga was very hard on him yesterday so he’s recovering from a relatively benign condition called bed pan burn. He will be alright after lots of rest and oink ment. Will pass on your Bess witches.

My tip of the day. If you give your African violets a quarter turn each day it’s very good for them as they get more equal sun.

Nurse, med eee quay shone!

• Haha
just notice in that article dated 17th of July 2018 it says she is planning the 6th baby with Kris and a psychic said she would be pregnant within a year i wonder if that psychic is related to the doctor who as told her she will be having a baby THIS YEAR
The only baby she's getting this year is a BABY NEPHEW!

• Haha
For those of you asking about Peeko, I’m reliably informed he’s ok but Nurse Helga was very hard on him yesterday so he’s recovering from a relatively benign condition called bed pan burn. He will be alright after lots of rest and oink ment. Will pass on your Bess witches.

My tip of the day. If you give your African violets a quarter turn each day it’s very good for them as they get more equal sun.

Nurse, med eee quay shone!
That’s why Peeko is quiet..
I wasn't sure if you had drank him under the table and he was hungover 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🥴🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning Krustie's....all caught up 😊. She's still a bleep, how surprising... said no Krustie EVER 🤣😂.

Pinks top tip for the day....make sure you put suncream on your forehead when driving with the roof down 🙄.
In yesterday's gorgeous weather we had a family outing to watch a production of The Wind In The Willows. Cream tea with Mr Toad followed by the performance. Not without it's challenges as is usual with additional needs kids. My bestie was in the show. So the kids were rather excited to see her in her costume.
I suffer from PMLE & despite my best efforts my arms are of a similar appearance to a pound of raw mince 🤣😂. I think I shall stay indoors today to avoid scaring anyone with my appearance. At least my scorched forehead is amusing my children 🙄

I agree, it's lovely to see Jett & Bunny looking so happy & dressed appropriately with Kieran & Michelle. Exactly how it should be 😊.

Skanky's rubbish about Covid preventing her from being at the birth of Sophie's baby?? She wasn't there because she was on her way to Portugal 🤷.....and probably Sophie didn't want her there 😁.

Lovely pic of them walking to dinner though 🤢. Crawl dressed like a toddler. Her in an oversized baggy dress, pulled in at the waist to make her look slimmer. She's the same shape as an egg timer 😳⌛
Hi had to google PMLE after my MUA fiasco recently! Sounds horrible I hope you feel better soon. People don’t realise how strong the sun can be even on a cloudy day. I went to a cricket match many moons ago, no protection, felt ok but soon as I got home I looked like a beetroot.

• Haha
Do you think cole will just take it if skanky thinks she can dump H on him to go out trawling for a new victim?

Personally I don't think he will, he's more likely to say "On yer bike doris!" then clear off with his lovely mates than be her babysitter because now things are reopening again it won't be long before it gets itchy (crippled) feet and wants to be out making an exhibition of Itself to a grander scale than its doing now. Cole then will join the list of discards she is slagging off;

The only baby she's getting this year is a BABY NEPHEW!
UNLESS she manages to buy one somewhere or the adoption agency has a wobbly one to approve skanky for little Olivia she expressed interest in adopting :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Good morning everyone. Sorry for going off topic but I will just be a minute then I have to rush off.
Just want to say to @Pom Bear I've lost our profile pic. 😏. I deleted it by mistake and couldn't find it again! I have spent ages looking for it but couldn't. As soon as I find it I will put it on again because I like that one.
I'm off now so back to KP goss 😀
Oh and @265 and @Facehugger hope you are both well and behaving yourselves 😅😅💕💕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
NASTY, NASTY, NASTY bleeping witch!!!
Nobody is at all surprised. Typical skanky slag behaviour

Is it true she scrounges all her "fashion" items from Sack ' o tit Designs? It looks like it :LOL:

• Haha
Oh dear, Cole is moaning about the clouds, never mind, sunny and hot here back in The UK! 🤣
Her mate has chipped his tooth last night 🙄
Obviously check out day as the villa is available from today but only if you book for a minimum 6night stays🤣🤣 will they be home later to see the kids or not🙄🤔

Good morning everyone. Sorry for going off topic but I will just be a minute then I have to rush off.
Just want to say to @Pom Bear I've lost our profile pic. 😏. I deleted it by mistake and couldn't find it again! I have spent ages looking for it but couldn't. As soon as I find it I will put it on again because I like that one.
I'm off now so back to KP goss 😀
Oh and @265 and @Facehugger hope you are both well and behaving yourselves 😅😅💕💕
Bless you Pixie ❤ I'm ok thank you lovely, same as usual. Don't know about the Captain, he said something the other day about playing with his Lego 🤣🤣

• Haha
Do you think cole will just take it if skanky thinks she can dump H on him to go out trawling for a new victim?

Personally I don't think he will, he's more likely to say "On yer bike doris!" then clear off with his lovely mates than be her babysitter because now things are reopening again it won't be long before it gets itchy (crippled) feet and wants to be out making an exhibition of Itself to a grander scale than its doing now. Cole then will join the list of discards she is slagging off;

UNLESS she manages to buy one somewhere or the adoption agency has a wobbly one to approve skanky for little Olivia she expressed interest in adopting :ROFLMAO:
His mates have all disappeared since he got with skanky just like the rest of her exes they were not allowed to see their mates only her hangerons.
She's clinging onto him even though he's obviously a control freak, how sickening she laughs when Cole teases her son for the IG account

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.