Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am glad someone finally acknowledged that there were posters long ago who actually did know what was going on, and were hounded off of here. They could have perhaps provided more info as to what has been going on behind the scenes and now won’t.
This used to be a good thread and now everyone is so angry and aggressive. I have stopped posting because I am sick of being treated like crap and spoken to like I am an idiot.
Don’t let the few who think they have the monopoly on this thread stop you from sharing your opinions. What I’ve seen on here since December is no better than playground bullying. People have no right to tell you what you can and cannot ask or patronise you by trying to impart their superior knowledge. Unfortunately there are plenty who love the sight of their words and likes. We are all entitled to come here and post, especially if it’s to call KP a rancid old botch job x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Actually, wasn't there a clip of Katie using a sewing machine on that C4 Mucky Mansion programme?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am glad someone finally acknowledged that there were posters long ago who actually did know what was going on, and were hounded off of here. They could have perhaps provided more info as to what has been going on behind the scenes and now won’t.
This used to be a good thread and now everyone is so angry and aggressive. I have stopped posting because I am sick of being treated like crap and spoken to like I am an idiot.
I have to say I find a lot of the posters on here extremely funny. Their humour has me in stitches over my morning cuppa.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Actually, wasn't there a clip of Katie using a sewing machine on that C4 Mucky Mansion programme?
Haha yes there was.. but then she pretends she can do everything brilliantly..like singing !!@

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure coercive control is funny but there you go.....:confused:
I have sat on my hands and kept my mouth shut whilst we have been personally attacked on the KH thread including being all fools, all deluded, all sheep, all mean girls, and ending up all being called twats. Nice! 👍

What do those personal comments have to do with KH/KP/MH or anyone else.

@Helena-botham-farter noticed she got a laughing face, from someone over the other thread, when the post was all about coercive control.

Prior to that, I was shocked when someone on the KH thread decided to post the piegate video. I reported it, and put a polite post on here to advise people to keep an eye out and report. That same poster thought that warranted a laughing face too. The video was still up a couple of hours later so I put another post up. Same poster decided to mix it up a bit and give a sick face this time.

At the same time as this, there were comments on the other thread was that we are telling people to report the video to cover it up and pretend it didn’t exist. Incorrect! there were children involved. Thats it!

Sensibly, another poster on the KH thread also said the video should be removed. They didn’t get challenged funnily enough.

This isn’t a playground. We all want the kids to be safe, THEN KP getting what’s due to her.

I feel for posters who have been on the KH thread and this one for a long time that it’s got to this petty point scoring stage, when we have rubbed along fine for ages.

I actually have to give a shout out to @MrsBsDayOff and @historic sites. I can see you posting on the KH thread and actually trying to be the voice of reason in some cases, and standing your ground when you disagree. So sadly you have got it from all sides some days.

I don’t understand what’s being gained either by coming onto the KP thread saying “come to the KH thread, it’s nicer”. Threads involving children’s custody/OF/revenge p@rn/restraining orders, are never going to be nice, and are always going to be darker, and problematic.

If I was directing people to nicer thread I wouldnt send them to either, and would send them to one with about cat pics, or M&S food 🍱 or whatever, but that’s just me.

Edit - I can’t get MrsB and Historic to tag, but you know who you are 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Don’t let the few who think they have the monopoly on this thread stop you from sharing your opinions. What I’ve seen on here since December is no better than playground bullying. People have no right to tell you what you can and cannot ask or patronise you by trying to impart their superior knowledge. Unfortunately there are plenty who love the sight of their words and likes. We are all entitled to come here and post, especially if it’s to call KP a rancid old botch job x
Ah well I'm often lurking because I'm collating the shitstorm wiki. Often around, sometimes not seen to contribute yet here nevertheless 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Joking aside , I will say this … this is a public gossip forum , no more , no less . Everyone should be welcome to input - unless of course they prove OVER TIME to be an obvious troll or plant.
This whole concept of accusing ANYONE of being a FM ( can’t use the term , it makes my teeth itch due to its over use on here) if they’re fairly new , have outlandish gossip , have a differing opinion , have heard something new that we haven’t, have an old account but suddenly starts posting … it’s absolutely ridiculous to start hounding them straight away , firing questions at them , accusing them of lying , accusing them of being somebody from the Clan . Of posting monkey pictures 🙄
So MANY times I’ve sat & watched a witch hunt unfold in real time , all the while thinking “ be gentle with them, let them carry on, let them bed in , let them reveal their own true colours in time “ be it interesting new poster or troll .
I’ve even tried putting on “ welcome” posts and telling new folk their input is valid - and been thanked for it . But , as always, the Herd Mentality wins .
As we are now seeing , we have lost posters who may have had value & insight due to an unthinking “ pile on”

As the saying goes “ slowly slowly catchee monkey”
They will always out themselves.
If, indeed , they are simian at all .

• Heart
Reactions: 115
Joking aside , I will say this … this is a public gossip forum , no more , no less . Everyone should be welcome to input - unless of course they prove OVER TIME to be an obvious troll or plant.
This whole concept of accusing ANYONE of being a FM ( can’t use the term , it makes my teeth itch due to its over use on here) if they’re fairly new , have outlandish gossip , have a differing opinion , have heard something new that we haven’t, have an old account but suddenly starts posting … it’s absolutely ridiculous to start hounding them straight away , firing questions at them , accusing them of lying , accusing them of being somebody from the Clan . Of posting monkey pictures 🙄
So MANY times I’ve sat & watched a witch hunt unfold in real time , all the while thinking “ be gentle with them, let them carry on, let them bed in , let them reveal their own true colours in time “ be it interesting new poster or troll .
I’ve even tried putting on “ welcome” posts and telling new folk their input is valid - and been thanked for it . But , as always, the Herd Mentality wins .
As we are now seeing , we have lost posters who may have had value & insight due to an unthinking “ pile on”

As the saying goes “ slowly slowly catchee monkey”
They will always out themselves.
If, indeed , they are simian at all .
I directed an unnecessarily sarcastic post towards a poster the other day who said they were frustrated by how many posters get accused of being a flying monkey. I’d like to apologise for that post and will just use the ignore button in the future if I’m convinced someone is just trying to cause trouble. My post was snarky and rude and I’m not at all like that in the real world, so I’m disappointed that I decided to do that on this thread. I genuinely apologise.

These threads can be difficult to be a part of at times. It’s so hard watching her evade justice time and time again. I worry about KP’s influence on B and J. She’s a dangerous woman and those kids aren’t safe when they are with her. That doesn’t mean to say that I think KH is a saint though, because I personally think he’s been a bloody idiot at times - but not an abusive one - and I think that’s where the difference lies when it comes to criticising KP and KH.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I personally like it when new people come onto the thread - It's good to hear different perspectives, even if it is someone defending KP! I'd be interested to get into the psyche of someone that believes or wishes to convince us that she is inherently lovely! 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
another poster that has gone
another that was full of bs
maybe they went on a shoppping spree

funny how you got no reply says it all
Oh to be a Saint!
That axe you have to keep grinding will wear away eventually.
Think you need a few more letter 'p's in shopping to hammer your insults home.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of the things I have noticed is when a suspected FM appears , it’s almost a rush for some folk to see who can be first to lodge the accusation .

I just don’t get it at all .
Do we really want to be part of an echo chamber , with only people who “ tow the party line” able to post without question?

I certainly don’t .
And @Beetle. We’ve all done it ! Emotions rise high on here .
Being able to realise a mistake , apologise & move on is surely key 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I have sat on my hands and kept my mouth shut whilst we have been personally attacked on the KH thread including being all fools, all deluded, all sheep, all mean girls, and ending up all being called twats. Nice! 👍

What do those personal comments have to do with KH/KP/MH or anyone else.

@Helena-botham-farter noticed she got a laughing face, from someone over the other thread, when the post was all about coercive control.

Prior to that, I was shocked when someone on the KH thread decided to post the piegate video. I reported it, and put a polite post on here to advise people to keep an eye out and report. That same poster thought that warranted a laughing face too. The video was still up a couple of hours later so I put another post up. Same poster decided to mix it up a bit and give a sick face this time.

At the same time as this, there were comments on the other thread was that we are telling people to report the video to cover it up and pretend it didn’t exist. Incorrect! there were children involved. Thats it!

Sensibly, another poster on the KH thread also said the video should be removed. They didn’t get challenged funnily enough.

This isn’t a playground. We all want the kids to be safe, THEN KP getting what’s due to her.

I feel for posters who have been on the KH thread and this one for a long time that it’s got to this petty point scoring stage, when we have rubbed along fine for ages.

I actually have to give a shout out to @MrsBsDayOff and @historic sites. I can see you posting on the KH thread and actually trying to be the voice of reason in some cases, and standing your ground when you disagree. So sadly you have got it from all sides some days.

I don’t understand what’s being gained either by coming onto the KP thread saying “come to the KH thread, it’s nicer”. Threads involving children’s custody/OF/revenge p@rn/restraining orders, are never going to be nice, and are always going to be darker, and problematic.

If I was directing people to nicer thread I wouldnt send them to either, and would send them to one with about cat pics, or M&S food 🍱 or whatever, but that’s just me.

Edit - I can’t get MrsB and Historic to tag, but you know who you are 😁
Thanks @Noseybonk, much appreciated 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I looked at the KH thread, didn’t comment because it looks to mainly be a thread for slagging this one off. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Loads of the comments are just discussing what’s being said here. I don’t have an issue with KH in that I don’t consider him to be an abusive individual who has form going back years like KFP does. Do I think he’s perfect? No, nobody is. I think it’s highly likely he’s done the dirty on MP and there was evidence to suggest that was the case from their own instagram at the time. They’ve obviously sorted through whatever it was and thats their prerogative. I just think using his OF and the fact he’s a cheat is a bit desperate when KFP is the exact same thing but with bankruptcy, deviant behaviour and child neglect chucked on top.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.