Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally like it when new people come onto the thread - It's good to hear different perspectives, even if it is someone defending KP! I'd be interested to get into the psyche of someone that believes or wishes to convince us that she is inherently lovely! šŸ™ƒ
A lovely sentiment spanglyšŸ„°
Though you do know that there will be someone reading your lovely post...sat on their grey velour sofa underneath the Live, Laugh, Love Wall sticker now making their first postšŸ˜
"Hi all, long time lurker. I was thinking, you can say what you like about Katie Price but she's a fantastic mother to Harvey"

And then we'll all piss ourselves laughingšŸ¤£

Bring it on, needs cheering up around herešŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Trust me on this, Val is no FM
Some people donā€™t appreciate the humour behind the posts and immediately think itā€™s a FM.
Just hang on in there people! šŸ˜šŸ˜
I have sat on my hands and kept my mouth shut whilst we have been personally attacked on the KH thread including being all fools, all deluded, all sheep, all mean girls, and ending up all being called twats. Nice! šŸ‘

What do those personal comments have to do with KH/KP/MH or anyone else.

@Helena-botham-farter noticed she got a laughing face, from someone over the other thread, when the post was all about coercive control.

Prior to that, I was shocked when someone on the KH thread decided to post the piegate video. I reported it, and put a polite post on here to advise people to keep an eye out and report. That same poster thought that warranted a laughing face too. The video was still up a couple of hours later so I put another post up. Same poster decided to mix it up a bit and give a sick face this time.

At the same time as this, there were comments on the other thread was that we are telling people to report the video to cover it up and pretend it didnā€™t exist. Incorrect! there were children involved. Thats it!

Sensibly, another poster on the KH thread also said the video should be removed. They didnā€™t get challenged funnily enough.

This isnā€™t a playground. We all want the kids to be safe, THEN KP getting whatā€™s due to her.

I feel for posters who have been on the KH thread and this one for a long time that itā€™s got to this petty point scoring stage, when we have rubbed along fine for ages.

I actually have to give a shout out to @MrsBsDayOff and @historic sites. I can see you posting on the KH thread and actually trying to be the voice of reason in some cases, and standing your ground when you disagree. So sadly you have got it from all sides some days.

I donā€™t understand whatā€™s being gained either by coming onto the KP thread saying ā€œcome to the KH thread, itā€™s nicerā€. Threads involving childrenā€™s custody/OF/revenge p@rn/restraining orders, are never going to be nice, and are always going to be darker, and problematic.

If I was directing people to nicer thread I wouldnt send them to either, and would send them to one with about cat pics, or M&S food šŸ± or whatever, but thatā€™s just me.

Edit - I canā€™t get MrsB and Historic to tag, but you know who you are šŸ˜
Thank you for posting this. Hear hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Think the touching tribute, that remarkable tattoo she had on her left arm of Carls mugshot has been covered, as has the sweet wrist tat of their entwined names. In fact both forearms look much more tattooed.
Like a bloody Crimewatch line up those tattoos! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This could be completely far fetched but trying to look for clues šŸ‘€ when I was sleuthing I was looking at the kitchen lady's last post and she mentions "the team" didn't the A account use this choice of words too...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I directed an unnecessarily sarcastic post towards a poster the other day who said they were frustrated by how many posters get accused of being a flying monkey. Iā€™d like to apologise for that post and will just use the ignore button in the future if Iā€™m convinced someone is just trying to cause trouble. My post was snarky and rude and Iā€™m not at all like that in the real world, so Iā€™m disappointed that I decided to do that on this thread. I genuinely apologise.

These threads can be difficult to be a part of at times. Itā€™s so hard watching her evade justice time and time again. I worry about KPā€™s influence on B and J. Sheā€™s a dangerous woman and those kids arenā€™t safe when they are with her. That doesnā€™t mean to say that I think KH is a saint though, because I personally think heā€™s been a bloody idiot at times - but not an abusive one - and I think thatā€™s where the difference lies when it comes to criticising KP and KH.
I totally agree with your comment. I'm here mainly for the many laughs and the camaraderie that we all feel in our collective dislike of Skanky and her many misdemeanours that never seem to get resolved. I hate the way she sticks her finger up at it all and just breezes on leaving a trail of destruction in her wake. I dislike her hypocrisy and her neglect of the animals in her so-called care.

I'll never forget her comment during the cringey Nigel Farage interview on GB News where she quipped "they can get to the back of the queue", as if the people she owes money to are beneath her. I've always believed in justice and I never see it being put into practice in the areas that it should be...! I shall, however, live in hope that justice will prevail in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It is KP arrogance that gets me owes millions but carries on as if she has loads of money ( which she probably has hidden) I think we are all getting frustrated waiting for something to happen to her

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I totally agree with your comment. I'm here mainly for the many laughs and the camaraderie that we all feel in our collective dislike of Skanky and her many misdemeanours that never seem to get resolved. I hate the way she sticks her finger up at it all and just breezes on leaving a trail of destruction in her wake. I dislike her hypocrisy and her neglect of the animals in her so-called care.

I'll never forget her comment during the cringey Nigel Farage interview on GB News where she quipped "they can get to the back of the queue", as if the people she owes money to are beneath her. I've always believed in justice and I never see it being put into practice in the areas that it should be...! I shall, however, live in hope that justice will prevail in the end.
I remember that, I was raging šŸ˜”

Reactions: 26
Itā€™s pissing me off big time.How long do WE have to suffer,her creditors must be so angry and pissed off.
sheā€˜s one hell of a bleep.šŸ˜–

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I looked at the KH thread, didnā€™t comment because it looks to mainly be a thread for slagging this one off. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Loads of the comments are just discussing whatā€™s being said here. I donā€™t have an issue with KH in that I donā€™t consider him to be an abusive individual who has form going back years like KFP does. Do I think heā€™s perfect? No, nobody is. I think itā€™s highly likely heā€™s done the dirty on MP and there was evidence to suggest that was the case from their own instagram at the time. Theyā€™ve obviously sorted through whatever it was and thats their prerogative. I just think using his OF and the fact heā€™s a cheat is a bit desperate when KFP is the exact same thing but with bankruptcy, deviant behaviour and child neglect chucked on top.
I was over on the KH thread and saw posts slagging him off for promoting the celebrity football club which he plays in for charity. Quite nasty people posting because he and others in it arenā€™t celebrities. Iā€™d argue he didnā€™t name the club but gives up him time to travel all over to play in and promote the matches for some great charities. You always know what charity they are supporting. Where is the harm in a group of people directing an activity they love doing to help a charity? After having my say I scuttled away and havenā€™t been back. Herd mentality and playground stuff over there. You guys are far more hardcore ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘ā›‘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have to say I find a lot of the posters on here extremely funny. Their humour has me in stitches over my morning cuppa.
Yes I think there's some funny people on here too. :ROFLMAO: Last week with piegate & unsavoury pictures & comments, it got very dark on here & it's slowly getting back to normal. but NO TEA yet :mad: Most of us have a common goal, that KFP get's justice. Justice for those 2 kids who have been let down & treated appallingly by her. And the animals that have died or been injured. Justice for those people who are owed so much money, while madam stick up 2 fingers & live's like a lottery winner. AND, justice for the exes that she has persecuted, harassed & humiliated. over many, many years. No point in anyone falling out. My main comments though are that I don't like those on here that post then go onto the KH site & stir things up about GFM, Michelle buying things, KH affairs etc etc. Everyone has their say, but only a few are 2 faced & grinding the axe, which is so unnecessary. This is a lovely caption:
1713266911615.png
We can only hope that eventually KFP will pay the price for all her badness & ugliness. Personally I hope she loses everything & is sent to jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
What a prat tagging backgrid in..he nowt special just staging pics for redtops as per skanks order
He is so small and childlike ... he looks like he has skipped school for the day with his little bag under his arm ... that basic garage bunch of flowers are almost as big as he is pmsl šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes I think there's some funny people on here too. :ROFLMAO: Last week with piegate & unsavoury pictures & comments, it got very dark on here & it's slowly getting back to normal. but NO TEA yet :mad: Most of us have a common goal, that KFP get's justice. Justice for those 2 kids who have been let down & treated appallingly by her. And the animals that have died or been injured. Justice for those people who are owed so much money, while madam stick up 2 fingers & live's like a lottery winner. AND, justice for the exes that she has persecuted, harassed & humiliated. over many, many years. No point in anyone falling out. My main comments though are that I don't like those on here that post then go onto the KH site & stir things up about GFM, Michelle buying things, KH affairs etc etc. Everyone has their say, but only a few are 2 faced & grinding the axe, which is so unnecessary. This is a lovely caption:
View attachment 2878656 We can only hope that eventually KFP will pay the price for all her badness & ugliness. Personally I hope she loses everything & is sent to jail.
That is a great quote, thanks for sharing. Yes it does get dark on here at times, because of her behaviours and the passion on here for the kids, pets, creditors and justice. In my life, even in dark times and nasty situations I do see humour. Never to be disrespectful but to cope, bring reality in and to be able to look from the outside in. So I do hate the dark times but love how you all get through it with such intelligent, worldly humour šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So slitty eyed bandy bleep is tagging Backgrid,will he share the dosh with cuntface?I reckon she will take the money and give him some jelly tots and Dolly mixture.šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He is so small and childlike ... he looks like he has skipped school for the day with his little bag under his arm ... that basic garage bunch of flowers are almost as big as he is pmsl šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Imagine grabbing a bunch of flowers, getting someone to tie your shoe laces and ringing up backgrid to come and take a photo. What a great achievement. Wonder what is planned for tomorrow!
---
So slitty eyed bandy bleep is tagging Backgrid,will he share the dosh with cuntface?I reckon she will take the money and give him some jelly tots and Dolly mixture.šŸ¤£
I try a heart rendering post, scroll past and see this from Dolly. Know what it sums us lot up ā¤šŸŒ·šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What still confuses me is that on MAFS he split with his second "wife" because she turned nasty when she drank and was too sexual in how she spoke and he felt she just wanted him for one thing. šŸ˜•

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.