Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have wondered this myself, can you lie on your front? What if you are in missionary position does the bloke squash them? This got me thinking about Dolly Parton, she's in her 70s and tiny, probably smaller than KP, surely she gets a sore back, or does she strap fake ones on πŸ€” the mind boggles
I’m a 46F

Yep and Nope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hold my beer Krusties I'm going to attempt changing the sheets - wish me luck (and don't talk amongst yourselves just yet - it will confuse me)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
When was the last time skank and kryten were actually out in the wild, not talking about getting pampered at Lou's but Ellie visited Pricey Towers so did the tattoo man it must be at least 2 weeks so why all the cloak and dagger sneaking around even skanks ads are old. Something fishy going on she's keeping a very low profile. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.