Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can always tell a man’s worth by his shoes.
Lidl shoes ( to be located between the car mats and the trampoline covers in the frozen aisle).
Limited edition too ( meaning only one pair in size 3 in store).

Grab them while in stock.
Don’t Lego of them!

(chickenstewbles has lost the plot….😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
A star is born..... (cough....)

Good grief.... How old was he then...? 5?
"He even confesses to messaging Katie years ago in a bid to strike up a romance, but he was ignored until he caught the TV star's eye when she watched on the Channel 4 show."

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Skank might be talking about it, don't know if lego is lol
Good God the little twerp is deluded - he commented " Of course, she is obviously a very, very attractive lady and I do fancy her, she's my girlfriend now… but I have always thought she was fit.' - F me, 'attractive LADY'??????? This short arsed, ugly looking boy is deluded. She isn't attractive & certainly 'ain't' NO LADY. How much longer is this absurd pretence going to go on for? It's all a charade for ££££££. He look's like her carer. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
As if she knows how to correctly use a rower…that chain and handle will be flapping all over the place..,duck off Skank! She wouldn’t last 2 minutes
Not to mention those enormous norks will get in the way! Or they should if she does it properly (which she won't).
---
Skank might be talking about it, don't know if lego is lol
How can it be a 5 month romance when she was still with SB at Christmas? Is she admitting to cheating on him? Or is JJ just as bad at maths as skanky?
---
Yes AFP knits & sews. Never, ever seen KFP use a sewing machine or do ANY craft.
Oh Willow how can you say that? Don't forget the amazing table she made out of old DVDs and the Barbies stuck to B's bedroom wall! Plus she made ALL H's clothes for him don't forget! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I suppose we all get invested in the subject of a thread we follow. For me, PA, KH, JJ, CW etc are all just extras in the pricey soap opera. They certainly become relevant at points, CW for punchgate, KH cos of the kids. Apart from that there isn't enough about any of them to keep interest going, or keep bringing them up on this thread, except when things are happening, of course threads cross over, but let's face it, no one is changing anyone's mind on any of the characters. Well, except CW, who has the golden opportunity to redeem himself by dropping kipper in it. I'm a little surprised there isn't a rave thread for pricey...
Madame is interesting cos she's a lying car crash who exploits everything and everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So something happened yesterday that just really made me hate skanky even more. Remember how she has said before about how she hopes Harvey dies before her because he wouldn't be able to cope without her? Well yesterday good friends of mine lost their adult son unexpectedly, they found him dead in bed. To say they are heartbroken is an understatement. Does skanky really have any concept of how she would feel if she really lost a child? Or is she that devoid of feeling that she would just move on with her life unaffected? Pretty sure I know which of those it would be. On the other hand I haven't been able to sleep a wink all night as I can't stop thinking about what my friends are going through right now. I'm not looking for sympathy (although I know all my lovely fellow krusties will send me that in spades) just wanted to share my feelings. Oh and I'm pretty sure Harvey would cope just fine without her, he has done for several years now!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

She'll cheat on him like she does every guy she's ever been with, and pretend it was the other way round and claim he was the bad guy when she gets bored, ditches him, and dine out on it for years. A tale as old as time.

(Incidentally, I'm sure we've had near-identical articles where her other victims have said this in similar stages of their relationship; unsurprising given she's a textbook love bomber.)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So something happened yesterday that just really made me hate skanky even more. Remember how she has said before about how she hopes Harvey dies before her because he wouldn't be able to cope without her? Well yesterday good friends of mine lost their adult son unexpectedly, they found him dead in bed. To say they are heartbroken is an understatement. Does skanky really have any concept of how she would feel if she really lost a child? Or is she that devoid of feeling that she would just move on with her life unaffected? Pretty sure I know which of those it would be. On the other hand I haven't been able to sleep a wink all night as I can't stop thinking about what my friends are going through right now. I'm not looking for sympathy (although I know all my lovely fellow krusties will send me that in spades) just wanted to share my feelings. Oh and I'm pretty sure Harvey would cope just fine without her, he has done for several years now!
Words will never be enough, keeping you and your friends in my thoughts and prayers after such a heart-breaking loss ♥
Harvey will more than likely proper away from her influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
. My main comments though are that I don't like those on here that post then go onto the KH site & stir things up about GFM, Michelle buying things, KH affairs etc etc. Everyone has their say, but only a few are 2 faced & grinding the axe, which is so unnecessary. This is a lovely caption:
I'm not sure what people are supposed to do though? Several people including myself were told before to take certain topics over to the KH thread, which we did. I was vocal on here before about certain things and I've been consistent on both threads about it. It's reasonable that people might want to contribute to both threads. I enjoy both threads. I don't agree with everything on either thread. People having views on the GFM is hardly 'stirring it up' especially when a lot of people have given generously, if donations are requested it's reasonable people might have views on certain thinks and as far as I can see these are largely now on the KH thread, which is what some people here wanted. There was some discussion on KH thread about his onlyfans but it's hardly any different to what was said here about CW and sinks here before, for example.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was over on the KH thread and saw posts slagging him off for promoting the celebrity football club which he plays in for charity. Quite nasty people posting because he and others in it aren’t celebrities. I’d argue he didn’t name the club but gives up him time to travel all over to play in and promote the matches for some great charities. You always know what charity they are supporting. Where is the harm in a group of people directing an activity they love doing to help a charity? After having my say I scuttled away and haven’t been back. Herd mentality and playground stuff over there. You guys are far more hardcore ⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑
In fairness if anyone dislikes KH they get crucified here so that’s why there is a separate thread and no one should feel called out for that they say there , to anyone who doesn’t know any of these people , both threads will appear brutal and hardcore in terms of disliking someone a lot !! I think KP also gets slated for her attempts at anything charitable (charity shop !) , and whilst I think she doesn’t have it on her to work for charity unless there is something in it for her, anyone with a more forgiving nature could also say everyone here is unfairly attacking her !
I don’t think people should worry what thread they go and and what they say, just ignore anyone you don’t like or agree with , there are 100s threads here , none of them will suit everyone and this new tendency to police the KH thread and report back is all a bit OTT in my opinion !

It’s really fun to hear different perspectives , and like some have said, giving new posters a chance to embed themselves and join the flow of conversations is really interesting, if no one else joins it just gets stagnant for all readers …

Reactions: 30
It’s really fun to hear different perspectives , and like some have said, giving new posters a chance to embed themselves and join the flow of conversations is really interesting, if no one else joins it just gets stagnant for all readers …
I've been on Tattle for a few years and I feel like in general a number of threads are getting stale with not much new blood visible. Maybe it's lack of referral codes? Or is Tattle just saturated? It's not nice to think there could be people who want to contribute and can't join Tattle. Nothing against existing posters, it's just nice to also see new blood with fresh perspectives and info.

Reactions: 17
I looked at the KH thread, didn’t comment because it looks to mainly be a thread for slagging this one off. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Loads of the comments are just discussing what’s being said here. I don’t have an issue with KH in that I don’t consider him to be an abusive individual who has form going back years like KFP does. Do I think he’s perfect? No, nobody is. I think it’s highly likely he’s done the dirty on MP and there was evidence to suggest that was the case from their own instagram at the time. They’ve obviously sorted through whatever it was and thats their prerogative. I just think using his OF and the fact he’s a cheat is a bit desperate when KFP is the exact same thing but with bankruptcy, deviant behaviour and child neglect chucked on top.
The thing I come back to is it's not just desperate it's harassment. People are free to think KH or MP are complete arseholes but there does seem to be someone or some people determined to drag up their personal life AND tie it with child abuse. That crosses into something else entirely. Before anyone jumps on me ( on this thread or the other) I'm talking about a campaign of abuse and humiliation for years ( KH marriage, the vile insinuations posted with a photo of a father and child on the KP fan page on insta, the restraining order and wishing babies dead etc)
We all know KP has tried to make out KH is a sex offender before, it goes back years. So why are her fans ( if that's who they are) trying to spread that rumour too? If a man was trying to plaster his ex's wife's sex life all over the internet most people would agree that's wrong and that person is a stalker.
Why has KP not been outraged by 'fans' showing a photo of her son allegedly being abused? She is very quick to have a rant at the media quite publically and all her ex-husbands, she even had a good old rant at F4J and accused them of killing Blade. The fan account shows her son being 'abused'? Nothing.
I would guess it's the same reason she said she was going to share the Pie video herself in December 2022 because it's all about showing someone in a bad light and continued harassment. People can call me a sheep if they like or have a laugh about multiple people and families being abused
but I think it's a serious issue and I think people have fallen for the 'noise' attached to KH having an affair ( or not). It's not a crime and it seems to have been mixed with other allegations and issues to continue harassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I've been on Tattle for a few years and I feel like in general a number of threads are getting stale with not much new blood visible. Maybe it's lack of referral codes? Or is Tattle just saturated? It's not nice to think there could be people who want to contribute and can't join Tattle. Nothing against existing posters, it's just nice to also see new blood with fresh perspectives and info.
A lot of people maybe come to the KP thread with little knowledge about her life , but do see the constant news articles about her crazy life , so they will appear naive and have poor knowledge of the Andre years perhaps, but that doesn’t mean they can’t give their opinion of her or pass on info they may have heard about her or the wider characters in this soap opera
I also think if we are talking about hostility towards KH that is not liked here, what about JJ! Yes he’s got with KP for whatever reason , but really does anyone have any reason to crucify his looks ! He isn’t my cup of tea looks wise , but her clearly does get interest from females judging by his time on MaFS , and he hasn’t done anything nasty yet unlike CW - how come it’s ok to collectively slate him here when nobody knows anything about him , but can’t talk about slating KH even though there is credible evidence out there he is not whiter than white and has a tendency to cheat on women also !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How awful for your friends. Next time you see them, give them a really big hug from me. A parents worst nightmare regardless of the age of the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m tempted to post this on both threads (peace &harmony etc) in case anyone is asked for an explanation of the ups and downs of the last week or so. Just refer them to this 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_0621.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This could be completely far fetched but trying to look for clues 👀 when I was sleuthing I was looking at the kitchen lady's last post and she mentions "the team" didn't the A account use this choice of words too...
Ooooh, I must have missed that!
---
A lot of people maybe come to the KP thread with little knowledge about her life , but do see the constant news articles about her crazy life , so they will appear naive and have poor knowledge of the Andre years perhaps, but that doesn’t mean they can’t give their opinion of her or pass on info they may have heard about her or the wider characters in this soap opera
I also think if we are talking about hostility towards KH that is not liked here, what about JJ! Yes he’s got with KP for whatever reason , but really does anyone have any reason to crucify his looks ! He isn’t my cup of tea looks wise , but her clearly does get interest from females judging by his time on MaFS , and he hasn’t done anything nasty yet unlike CW - how come it’s ok to collectively slate him here when nobody knows anything about him , but can’t talk about slating KH even though there is credible evidence out there he is not whiter than white and has a tendency to cheat on women also !
People are not just slating Kieran for having an affair though. They seem to think because he's done that he's a fraudster and a child abuser.
Big difference.
To me that's like KP's mentality. A man is flawed ( makes mistakes) therefore they deserve everything they get.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I’m not reposting it, but unbelievably that Skanky fan account has posted something. You can check it out on their IG, it’s now a police matter, so be careful what you say, in fact best say nothing, just check it out, I’d say word of warning, do not post it on here. That account have now added to their troubles, what’s going on 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Good grief.... How old was he then...? 5?
"He even confesses to messaging Katie years ago in a bid to strike up a romance, but he was ignored until he caught the TV star's eye when she watched on the Channel 4 show."
As a lamb to the slaughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.