Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 3 junctions down the M1 away from Sheffield. Thinking about taking Mr Klopp who has no filter on saying ‘what he sees’….
Oh please do!!!!
What a lovely evening out for that lucky man seeing such a Goddess being replastered! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Gotta give to Skanky, Got herself a Real Toyboy
He is only a boy though in every sense - if that was my son I'd be beside myself with worry about that old boiler getting its claws into him.
Come rescue your little sunbeam Ma Slater!!! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could they not just use a VPN? Mine gives me many places to choose to be from.
My VPN doesn't let me choose small towns......such as one in Hampshire, one of the accounts was a small town not a city. Then the person is following loads of Hampshire touristy things and even a craft fair. Seems like someone who's been there.

Reactions: 14
KFP, AFP, Mr PP & Harvey all stayed down the New Forest I think year before last. There were pictures of AFP, Mr PP & H online in the forest. They could have set accounts up then. Think they have taken a motor home to stay in. Sorry, so much said, when were the accounts set up, do we know as that could be a clue?
Do AFP or SFP like crafts Willow? Such as knitting or cross stitch?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do AFP or SFP like crafts Willow? Such as knitting or cross stitch?
I don't know about knitting, but KP has mentioned in old interviews that she and AFP used to get the sewing machine out to make curtains, horse mats etc. I got the impression AFP is good at that sort of thing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My iPad froze when loading her recent story so I took a screenshot. Not looking her best is she?
'Working out addiction' to distract from the reality that she has packed on the timber as usual when she is temporarily off the ❄❄❄ for tests or maybe this time because she us scared about her nose, either way, she will drop the weight fast and pretend its 'working out' or whatever crappy diet stuff she is promoting when in reality she is just back on the ❄❄❄

Reactions: 35
I'm not angry and aggressive... lots of lovely posters on here. I look at loads of different sites sometimes I post sometimes I don't.. but always give honest opinions... and stick up when I need to... dont tar everyone with the same brush... people come on here for all sorts of reasons sometimes it's just to interact and get away from daily life... whatever... no one should judge anyone else... might sweetie xxx
I'm not angry and aggressive either - well only about skanky - we are all united in one thing though and thats seeing the thing finally get it's just desserts for everything its done to destroy the Exes and its own children in the process.
Generally I'm a pussycat, just not where skank is concerned 🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I guess the hideous things would fade when they're coated in Ronseal's Burmese Teak every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.