Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #378 here is the link to 377

Thank you to @Noseybonk for the thread title.

1713068838568.png

I really don't want to recap the last thread as it was quite frankly an absolute tit show which was upsetting and not good to read at all.

Keep tattling Krusties!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I wonder/wander how many thread pages we will see until this thing gets what it deserves???
What we on now? #378? She’s crashed a car drugged out of her mind, kidnapped her kids, slandered several ex’s and broken the law dozens of times…so I’d say # 746!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Or even as many pages as there are The Ones - ie Legohead is The One #3698
---
Look at this in an an article written by Jane Atkinson in the Sun today
"PRICEY IS NOT RIGHT
THERE was a time when I respected Katie Price. I thought she was a shrewd businesswoman – the riding gear, the books, the TV shows.

Katie Price is just a selfish joke as she plans to buy a £2.5million mansion despite having gone bankrupt twice
Katie Price is just a selfish joke as she plans to buy a £2.5million mansion despite having gone bankrupt twice
But now I think she is a selfish joke. She is a DOUBLE bankrupt who hasn’t even bothered to cooperate in paying back the £3.2million she owes in tax and mortgage payments.
So she’s flogging her “Mucky Mansion” down south.
Not as you would hope so she can pay back her debts, but because she’s eyeing up a £2.5million mansion in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
I bet anybody she owes a penny to is thrilled. What a role model.
I wonder how much in debt she will really need to be before she starts to do the right thing.

Our houses might end up smelling funny if we all followed the latest advice to give us a health kick

Our houses might end up smelling funny if we all followed the latest advice to give us a health kick."

Someone sticking it to her at last!! Gotta luv that the writer stuck this photo right underneath in a supposed item about how eating kippers is good for you! Or maybe not eh?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
---
"PRICEY IS NOT RIGHT
THERE was a time when I respected Katie Price. I thought she was a shrewd businesswoman – the riding gear, the books, the TV shows.

But now I think she is a selfish joke. She is a DOUBLE bankrupt who hasn’t even bothered to cooperate in paying back the £3.2million she owes in tax and mortgage payments.
Not as you would hope so she can pay back her debts, but because she’s eyeing up a £2.5million mansion in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
I wonder how much in debt she will really need to be before she starts to do the right thing.

Our houses might end up smelling funny if we all followed the latest advice to give us a health kick

Our houses might end up smelling funny if we all followed the latest advice to give us a health kick.

Someone sticking it to her at last!! Gotta luv that the writer stuck this photo right underneath in a supposed item about how eating kippers is good for you! Or maybe not eh?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don’t understand how the Wakefield story has gained so much traction even though it’s from a spoof website! I’d much prefer someone in the media to call her out on the myriad of illegal/corrupt/insane tit she’s done which is documented on here for free - we live in hope…

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Brokers can't work miracles - the bank still needs to agree to it - I think it's all bluster much like her plans to have a baby
The site the press lifted this from is a well-known pisstake site of Wakefield, the kind of thing where they say the king popped into the Coach & Horses for a pint and Camilla got legless on Stingo; Details are on the wiki about this non-event.

Not that it bothers the skank because its still publicity for MEEEEEEEEE after all - good or bad "Iss Awlll Abaaahhhtt MEEEEEEEEEE innit!" - and then she can slag the press off for "Making up LIES Abaaahhhttt MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" as well. Its a win / win for the skank

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
"PRICEY IS NOT RIGHT

Our houses might end up smelling funny if we all followed the latest advice to give us a health kick."

I don’t think that article is helping the cause to be honest. The Wakefield story isn’t true, so KP will love being able to say that the press are picking on her and telling lies and look at all the tit she has to deal with, blah blah blah.

Reactions: 26
I don’t understand how the Wakefield story has gained so much traction even though it’s from a spoof website! I’d much prefer someone in the media to call her out on the myriad of illegal/corrupt/insane tit she’s done which is documented on here for free - we live in hope…
It's because the media are well aware of the situation with the kids, and they're not allowed to print any of it. They also know she's finished, so they're going with lots of sly stories awaiting developments with the BH.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's because the media are well aware of the situation with the kids, and they're not allowed to print any of it. They also know she's finished, so they're going with lots of sly stories awaiting developments with the BH.
I really hope this is the case, but they could still print better stuff like
The contradictions in her books, about sexual abuse, the lies about the exs, etc etc that would make for more clicks on the articles than made up crap like this

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t either. Surely the press know that it’s a joke story, if they don’t they need to sack their reporters

Reactions: 22
I don’t either. Surely the press know that it’s a joke story, if they don’t they need to sack their reporters
I was told apparently she WAS seen there. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But judging by her comment on her podcast it is bullshit. So the press believe it 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Love how there is a picture of a kipper under her story 🤭

IMG_2241.png

IMG_2242.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I just don’t get it. The stuff Alex was talking about is HUGE. Why aren’t they writing about that?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I just don’t get it. The stuff Alex was talking about is HUGE. Why aren’t they writing about that?
EXACTLY look how much the Stephen bear story made the papers, they could pull in more clicks with this old bleep bags history!!

Reactions: 45
Probably because Alex is man and doesn't get anywhere near the following she does. She still makes the papers money......and none of what Alex said has been proven in court.....apart from the one image he sure over.
---
EXACTLY look how much the Stephen bear story made the papers, they could pull in more clicks with this old bleep bags history!!
He got investigated and charged though.
---
So i missed more disgusting images posted by Alicia last night? This person is not too bright and could be in serious trouble if the
police get involved. I'm sure what they're doing would be classed as making and distributing an indecent image.

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 09.32.12.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
But the fact that she does still make the papers is surely an argument to report on it? There are stories over the years that have been reported on based on allegations alone. That’s why I find it confusing. Either way, I do think her downfall is still going to come. It has to.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
But the fact that she does still make the papers is surely an argument to report on it? There are stories over the years that have been reported on based on allegations alone. That’s why I find it confusing. Either way, I do think her downfall is still going to come. It has to.
I can't think of many stories just based on rumour......generally though they're not going to accuse someone of a crime unless they've been charged or are being investigated by police.

Whoever's posting these photos of the kids thought, It's an absolute travesty if they get away with that.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.