Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just something that made me piss meself laughing,celeb gossip fred,talking about up the bum,you know what I mean,one poster said good grief shoving it up the marmite motorway.🤣🤣They was talking about Les Dennis and Amanda Holden.🤣

Must remember that one.🤣

It what bleep likes ain’t it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Woah, hadn't seen the rat arsed pic before!:sick:
Pass me the eye bleach please o_O
Bet she carried on drinking the vodka too the classy lady:sick:
She’d have passed it round fully believing that people would feel honoured to drink from it .

She is warped , twisted, narcissistic and disgusting .
She would see nothing wrong with that picture , nor her behaviour .
It will be interesting once the REALLY bad pictures of her start to come out .
Tick Tock Price , tick tock ….

• Sick
Reactions: 45
It's not that one. It now goes to a different article not mentioning the warning.

All links to the original Sun story have gone. The Mail copied the story but it's gone from The Sun.

View attachment 2874332

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...paying-3-2million-debt-declared-bankrupt.html
They have insinuated that the 1st is the Jordan trading one. She was d/c from that. Why did they think this. Lazy lazy. If you count that she’s a 3 time bankrupt

• Wow
Reactions: 21
They have insinuated that the 1st is the Jordan trading one. She was d/c from that. Why did they think this. Lazy lazy. If you count that she’s a 3 time bankrupt
None of the tabloids are particularly accurate about much. We all know she's in the crap about her personal debts.
---
@BiffasBeemer Put this on the end of the last thread. If this really happened, when do people think it happened? Did she go all the way to Ireland to be pooed on? I thought Conor McGregor wasn't even there when she visited.
If it were true does that mean it's something to do with payment for drugs? McGregor and his pub have links to the Kinahan family.

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 13.32.51.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I wonder/wander how many thread pages we will see until this thing gets what it deserves???
The way these threads are going, I can see it being Katie Price #10,000 Finally Skanky goes to Jail , we're all so tired we nearly paid her bail 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
@BiffasBeemer Slightly a side issue but how do you find those blinds have been updated? Do you have to trawl back and look or are you notified in some way?

Reactions: 11
I reported once again on both sites ...more people report it hopefully ig may suspend their account

Best to report if you see it without mentioning it here too, don't give those cretins the glory
Yes…that’s exactly what I have been doing as well. Reporting it whenever it crops up. No need to give it more attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I didn't want to bring up the pic again this morning so wasn't going to post but now KH has addressed it, my thoughts were it's quite obvious he's holding his hand and some sickos are trying to make it something it isn't. Well done KH for defending yourself against the people who are actual wronguns 👏
I think Kipper is getting herself into a lot of trouble with this pic and the video ... KH is not a public figure, who is interested in this, who thinks they can benefit from it .... it all leads back to one person

• Heart
Reactions: 48
"I think Kipper is getting herself into a lot of trouble with this pic and the video"

Good. I hope they nail her to the floor if she does turn out to be involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think Kipper is getting herself into a lot of trouble with this pic and the video ... KH is not a public figure, who is interested in this, who thinks they can benefit from it .... it all leads back to one person
Dear god I hope so.🙏🙏🙏🙏the vile bleep.Defo her.😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I see she is following the instagram account for Precious the dog, who she gave away after having her for 10 months! At least she escaped and is living her best life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Instagram want to pull their fingers out & get rid of that picture & the appalling account. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.