Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So skank left jett whilst she spent the day at the enablers salon yesterday , guess the extensions slotted back on her head 🙄 🤔 so much for the natural look she was loving it , smoke screen for courts assessment
Starting to feel a bit sorry for Lou now - if Skank is the most kind and caring person she knows doesn't say much for the rest of her mates!! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I just don’t get it. The stuff Alex was talking about is HUGE. Why aren’t they writing about that?
Maybe because it’s an ongoing court case? It bleeping well should be!!

Or maybe some poor Sun journos and MSM big wigs are on the bleeping recordings!!!
---
So skank left jett whilst she spent the day at the enablers salon yesterday , guess the extensions slotted back on her head 🙄 🤔 so much for the natural look she was loving it , smoke screen for courts assessment
…babys…..
FFS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Skanky has passed her paramedic training , written an autobiography, got an album coming out, given up alcohol, been down the gym every day in between her therapy sessions and cooking for five kids, got her business empire back, threw a massive engagement party where she announced she was pregnant ( or was it stagnant?) and announced she’s the new presenter of top gear , apart from that , nothing really
Just brilliant, snorted my coffee🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kieran has liked all of the comments saying to report to the police

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Reactions: 13
Sorry if a daft question…but as drug tests need to be done on natural, uncoloured, untreated hair…could this be why she is always having her hair dyed black? No remanence of natural hair…plus extensions.
It doesn't necessarily stop drugs being detected. Bleaching would be worse as it can take more pigment out of the hair. The pigment in the hair is where they find signs of the drug.

She will definitely have natural roots at times or they could take other body hair. The courts are wise to all this stuff. If she pulls tricks to avoid tests or dyes it on a test week that can just count as a positive result anyway. The court will see it as someone lying in effect.

Reactions: 37
What we on now? #378? She’s crashed a car drugged out of her mind, kidnapped her kids, slandered several ex’s and broken the law dozens of times…so I’d say # 746!
Jeez! I might be a VIP by then though. Every cloud……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Perhaps he has?
---

What about it? Already discussed.
I suspect we have picked-up another one of these HS! My Ignore button has had a right old battering lately :)
---
Noooooooo. The story is gone. :p It's not there anymore and that's the version they've replaced it with. The Sun story talking about her receiving a 'strict warning' has gone.
Shows she's bricking-it though - all good! (y)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.