Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kieran, if he reads here. This is coercive control if KP's doing it. The video is also further harassing Michelle. Please report it!
Someone has also said on their that the picture was posted to tattle first and then on IG?

I still can’t work out how they had the photo? It’s not on KH IG anymore (maybe it was a story photo) and who on earth would save a pic of someone they don’t know for 3 years! It’s just so odd, which leads me to think it was saved by someone who does know him well (KFP/SFP)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I don’t. Birds of a feather and all that.
Exactly; This dopey bint ought to know by now that skank is a User and a freeloader and this idiot is just being led by her nose to have everything skank wants extracted from her - then she'll be dumped AGAIN! You'd think after the last time this fool would have been aware of the skankmonster's methodology but it seems not. Just another one with "Doormat - wipe your feet here" printed on her head

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone has also said on their that the picture was posted to tattle first and then on IG?

I still can’t work out how they had the photo? It’s not on KH IG anymore (maybe it was a story photo) and who on earth would save a pic of someone they don’t know for 3 years! It’s just so odd, which leads me to think it was saved by someone who does know him well (KFP/SFP)
This entire thing has their clawmarks all over it :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Oh well, not much :LOL: .

Some sick Instagram accounts have been posting edited photos and video to look like abuse. One of the accounts was tagging in loads of Kieran's family and a woman who seemed to have had something to do with Kieran in 2021. The poster seemed a bit confused though at one point and was contradicting themselves and tripping up over their story. Many of the people following and commenting to try and get it all to take off are the usual KP superfan accounts. These people seem to be making and sharing videos and photos they claim show child abuse!
---

The Sun were the one who did an article about KP receiving a bankruptcy warning recently and then removed it too :unsure:
So they must have a source that's been updating them.
Thankyou Rita 😘 keeping up with Krustie hasn't been on the top of my list just lately. Unlike her I've been trying to be a decent parent and spend time with my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Join a gossip site 4 years ago,
do not gossip for 3 and half years,
message twice, then wait another 7 months to message once more:unsure:
I know not everyone posts regularly but 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Kieran, if he reads here. This is coercive control if KP's doing it. The video is also further harassing Michelle. Please report it!
I reported once again on both sites ...more people report it hopefully ig may suspend their account

Best to report if you see it without mentioning it here too, don't give those cretins the glory

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I reported once again on both sites ...more people report it hopefully ig may suspend their account
I'm sure many people have reported it. It's just awful that 'someone' can abuse people for years and the police don't seem
to give a shite. It is domestic abuse, it's post-separation abuse.

Reactions: 32
I think most know that KP is behind everything being put out there in this last week, she has FORM for this behaviour, spanning over many years, with countless partners, documented in court .... who lets be honest, were bleeping stupid getting involved with someone with her track record to begin with ..... she is cornered ..... most probably so much happening behind the scenes, all her own doing ( court cases, x`s solicitors letters, the usual bleeping crap, this dimwit creates all the chaos in her miserable existence ..... then blames others ) ...... ` chickens have come home to roost ` ALL AT ONCE ( hence lashing out, with videos, pics made to look like something else ... this from a woman who sees nothing wrong by being inappropriate with ALL HER CHILDREN ... exposing them to her grubby, depraved dark life, with zero boundaries, or care ) .... my only hope that this is now a police matter .... that video although wrong, I won't defend Michelles actions .... was taken 2 yrs ago, and will have been dealt with by those involved in this sorry saga ... in the same way she got her horrendous vile mother to publish the book of lies, because of gagging orders ... again, someone close is doing her bidding with this IG account, I believe it's her grifting enablers ` family ` behind it ..... she has an extremely, sick, twisted mind ... holds onto grudges for years, is vengeful, and by all accounts doesn't LET UP!! even when wrong, that makes her dangerous ....... this conniving bleep ...... law breaking, animal killing, child abusing, drugged, drunk " habitual CRIMINAL " who refuses to pay her debts ... destroying the lives of those she owes, and cross her path ....
1632849231881.png
m_7462af2f.jpg
unnamed (4).jpg
katie-price-topless.jpg
1632849231881.png
m_7462af2f.jpg
unnamed (4).jpg
katie-price-topless.jpg
needs to be behind bars ..... it's also astounding that some still defend her ...... those poor children!!!

Edit ... for some reason, it has posted multiple times, and I can't correct it ... but I think you get the idea

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
It's funny innit that the cunty Kipperati don't take issue with her photos of her with her inflated tits draped over Harvey & slobbering all over him. Disgusting witch!

• Sick
Reactions: 44
I think most know that KP is behind everything being put out there in this last week, she has FORM for this behaviour, spanning over many years, with countless partners, documented in court .... who lets be honest, were bleeping stupid getting involved with someone with her track record to begin with ..... she is cornered ..... most probably so much happening behind the scenes, all her own doing ( court cases, x`s solicitors letters, the usual bleeping crap, this dimwit creates all the chaos in her miserable existence ..... then blames others ) ...... ` chickens have come home to roost ` ALL AT ONCE ( hence lashing out, with videos, pics made to look like something else ... this from a woman who sees nothing wrong by being inappropriate with ALL HER CHILDREN ... exposing them to her grubby, depraved dark life ) .... my only hope that this is now a police matter .... that video although wrong, I won't defend Michelles actions .... was taken 2 yrs ago, and will have been dealt with by those involved in this sorry saga ... in the same way she got her horrendous vile mother to publish the book of lies, because of gagging orders ... again, someone doing her bidding with this IG account, I believe it's her grifting enablers ` family ` behind it ..... she has an extremely, sick, twisted mind ... holds onto grudges for years, is vengeful, and by all accounts doesn't LET UP!! even when wrong, that makes her dangerous ....... this conniving bleep ...... law breaking, animal killing, child abusing, drugged, drunk " habitual CRIMINAL " who refuses to pay her debts ... destroying the lives of those she owes, and cross her path .... she View attachment 2874502View attachment 2874517View attachment 2874518View attachment 2874520View attachment 2874502View attachment 2874517View attachment 2874518View attachment 2874520needs to be behind bars ..... it's also astounding that some still defend her ...... those poor children!!!
Woah, hadn't seen the rat arsed pic before!:sick:
Pass me the eye bleach please o_O
Bet she carried on drinking the vodka too the classy lady:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Do you fight fire with fire ( and thereby possibly sink to her level, or do you just ignore?

should a collection of KP pix be posted on Alicia’s thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.