Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't necessarily stop drugs being detected. Bleaching would be worse as it can take more pigment out of the hair. The pigment in the hair is where they find signs of the drug.

She will definitely have natural roots at times or they could take other body hair. The courts are wise to all this stuff. If she pulls tricks to avoid tests or dyes it on a test week that can just count as a positive result anyway. The court will see it as someone lying in effect.
They would obtain results via another way surely? via blood most likely.
---
I see she is following the instagram account for Precious the dog, who she gave away after having her for 10 months! At least she escaped and is living her best life.
Yes absolutely. Also if she had not been rehomed (given the past track record) she may not even still be alive.😔

• Sad
Reactions: 30
It doesn't necessarily stop drugs being detected. Bleaching would be worse as it can take more pigment out of the hair. The pigment in the hair is where they find signs of the drug.

She will definitely have natural roots at times or they could take other body hair. The courts are wise to all this stuff. If she pulls tricks to avoid tests or dyes it on a test week that can just count as a positive result anyway. The court will see it as someone lying in effect.
I think most know that KP is behind everything being put out there in this last week, she has FORM for this behaviour, spanning over many years, with countless partners, documented in court .... who lets be honest, were bleeping stupid getting involved with someone with her track record to begin with ..... she is cornered ..... most probably so much happening behind the scenes, all her own doing ( court cases, x`s solicitors letters, the usual bleeping crap, this dimwit creates all the chaos in her miserable existence ..... then blames others ) ...... ` chickens have come home to roost ` ALL AT ONCE ( hence lashing out, with videos, pics made to look like something else ... this from a woman who sees nothing wrong by being inappropriate with ALL HER CHILDREN ... exposing them to her grubby, depraved dark life, with zero boundaries, or care ) .... my only hope that this is now a police matter .... that video although wrong, I won't defend Michelles actions .... was taken 2 yrs ago, and will have been dealt with by those involved in this sorry saga ... in the same way she got her horrendous vile mother to publish the book of lies, because of gagging orders ... again, someone close is doing her bidding with this IG account, I believe it's her grifting enablers ` family ` behind it ..... she has an extremely, sick, twisted mind ... holds onto grudges for years, is vengeful, and by all accounts doesn't LET UP!! even when wrong, that makes her dangerous ....... this conniving bleep ...... law breaking, animal killing, child abusing, drugged, drunk " habitual CRIMINAL " who refuses to pay her debts ... destroying the lives of those she owes, and cross her path .... View attachment 2874502View attachment 2874517View attachment 2874518View attachment 2874520View attachment 2874502View attachment 2874517View attachment 2874518View attachment 2874520needs to be behind bars ..... it's also astounding that some still defend her ...... those poor children!!!

Edit ... for some reason, it has posted multiple times, and I can't correct it ... but I think you get the idea
Jesus the public bottle up the arse pic is a new one on me ... and yet ... she persecuted AR for the same thing in private according to Leo .........

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
What a classy gal she is! Just the sort any bloke's poor parents would be thrilled to learn their son had shacked up with.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Jesus the public bottle up the arse pic is a new one on me ... and yet ... she persecuted AR for the same thing in private according to Leo .........
Reminds me of that Ricky Gervais joke about Kinga from Big Brother....

"What's she upto?"

"Almost the label"

😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I see she is following the instagram account for Precious the dog, who she gave away after having her for 10 months! At least she escaped and is living her best life.
The evil twit is probably deluding herself into thinking she still owns the poor dog.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They would obtain results via another way surely? via blood most likely.
---

Yes absolutely. Also if she had not been rehomed (given the past track record) she may not even still be alive.😔
Blood would only show drugs in the body for the last few days. Hair can show 3 - 6 months or more, that's why they use it.

If she's said she's clean and been sober for a while then the hair shows 3 months of drug use she's shown to be lying to the court.

Reactions: 38
I also have the Nokia in her dirty minge photos, uncensored, its clear to anyone with eyes where shes sticking it, using it as dildo, while in the car, surrounded by people .... but far too nasty to post:sick: ... wonder how she would feel if someone made an IG account, where thousands of pics, would be posted of her inappropriate, vile behaviour over the years for all to see, and trust me, there's a LONG list ...... she's playing a very dangerous game here, and is probably too dumb to realise with the technology around these days, the IG account can be traced back to ` whoever ` is posting this video, and photo, the police have expert's in the field, that trace this type of thing .... ` if ` they are involved, particularly with the pic of KH with Jett, this is a serious allegation, which will have to be investigated

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
None of the tabloids are particularly accurate about much. We all know she's in the crap about her personal debts.
---
@BiffasBeemer Put this on the end of the last thread. If this really happened, when do people think it happened? Did she go all the way to Ireland to be pooed on? I thought Conor McGregor wasn't even there when she visited.
If it were true does that mean it's something to do with payment for drugs? McGregor and his pub have links to the Kinahan family.

View attachment 2874639
I'm so naive. It says 'faces on her stomach' and I was wondering why a picture of him with his head on her stomach was so grim. But obviously its a typo 🤣
---
Blood would only show drugs in the body for the last few days. Hair can show 3 - 6 months or more, that's why they use it.

If she's said she's clean and been sober for a while then the hair shows 3 months of drug use she's shown to be lying to the court.
I wonder if she's had all body hair lasered off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I also have the Nokia in her dirty minge photos, uncensored, its clear to anyone with eyes where shes sticking it, using it as dildo, while in the car, surrounded by people .... but far too nasty to post:sick: ... wonder how she would feel if someone made an IG account, where thousands of pics, would be posted of her inappropriate, vile behaviour over the years for all to see, and trust me, there's a LONG list ...... she's playing a very dangerous game here, and is probably too dumb to realise with the technology around these days, the IG account can be traced back to ` whoever ` is posting this video, and photo, the police have expert's in the field, that trace this type of thing .... ` if ` they are involved, particularly with the pic of KH with Jett, this is a serious allegation, which will have to be investigated
The Nokia thing is her doing an indecent act in public. I don't think she'd be bothered if anyone shared it to be honest as she did it in full view of photographers in the first place. Again, turn the tables and imagine a male celebrity stuffing an object up their bum in full view on
a night out. I'm pretty sure they'd be arrested!

Reactions: 47
She’d have passed it round fully believing that people would feel honoured to drink from it .

She is warped , twisted, narcissistic and disgusting .
She would see nothing wrong with that picture , nor her behaviour .
It will be interesting once the REALLY bad pictures of her start to come out .
Tick Tock Price , tick tock ….
Is that bottle pic real or a photoshop? Jeez if thats unedited then the thing is even worse that I'd thought!

Reactions: 27

Oh yes of course!
KP lie- never!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She still has hair, eyebrow hair at least. They could also do nail clippings.
The eyebrows are coated with a paint-roller full of tarmac and the talons are not hers either. Theres nothing left surely apart from the Pee Test but as we know she got her tame Social Wanker to defraud those on her behalf last time?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pic and vids removed from those insta accounts now. Just report every time it comes up. The accounts should be deleted as well in my opinion, quite clearly fake accounts used to spread hate and misinformation. And that KP fan account is the same. Hope they get shut down.

Reactions: 43
The eyebrows are coated with a paint-roller full of tarmac and the talons are not hers either. Theres nothing left surely apart from the Pee Test but as we know she got her tame Social Wanker to defraud those on her behalf last time?
Her nails will still grow under her fake talons though and her toenails will be hers. If they want to do a drug test, they'll find a way. If she always kicks up a fuss the court will see it as a failed test.....they can then rule on that. It's a bit like the bankruptcy, she can stamp her feet as much as she likes, it won't end well.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.