Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What still confuses me is that on MAFS he split with his second "wife" because she turned nasty when she drank and was too sexual in how she spoke and he felt she just wanted him for one thing. 😕
I think that's to do with his thirst for bigger fame though, after all, "some day he's going to be a REAL boy" (possibly, maybe, that's the dream anyway) ;)😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not reposting it, but unbelievably that Skanky fan account has posted something. You can check it out on their IG, it’s now a police matter, so be careful what you say, in fact best say nothing, just check it out, I’d say word of warning, do not post it on here. They have now added to their troubles, what’s going on 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Well Good ( not for them obviously!).

But as you say. The police are involved. They should be. Even if KH had an affair it does not warrant a campaign of harassment that affects so many lives.
Whoever is coordinating this IS doing something criminal.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
A star is born..... (cough....)

Good grief.... How old was he then...? 5?
"He even confesses to messaging Katie years ago in a bid to strike up a romance, but he was ignored until he caught the TV star's eye when she watched on the Channel 4 show."
Of course he caught her eye (the wonky one)!
FFS she was recruiting Noo Egg #3699 even though she was still stringing SB along at the time - she does all her recruitment on those crappy reality progs on the telly so it was inevitable she'd get around to him eventually!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not reposting it, but unbelievably that Skanky fan account has posted something. You can check it out on their IG, it’s now a police matter, so be careful what you say, in fact best say nothing, just check it out, I’d say word of warning, do not post it on here. That account have now added to their troubles, what’s going on 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Glad to see that Kieran has got the police involved, it's the only way to stop these dreadful posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Good God the little twerp is deluded - he commented " Of course, she is obviously a very, very attractive lady and I do fancy her, she's my girlfriend now… but I have always thought she was fit.' - F me, 'attractive LADY'??????? This short arsed, ugly looking boy is deluded. She isn't attractive & certainly 'ain't' NO LADY. How much longer is this absurd pretence going to go on for? It's all a charade for ££££££. He look's like her carer. Pathetic.
It's so transparently scripted. Fits in nicely with her new "clean" image. Met as friends over coffee (sure), tame date nights at the movies (of course), have said the L word (what like "please Katie can you LIFT me up onto the sofa cos I'm so ickle I can't reach it), talking about marriage (no you daft bint, am never going to marry you).
Such stimulating conversations 🤔🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So if JJ was on MAFS, does that mean he’s been married or is still married??
No. It’s an entertainment show. The marriages aren’t legally binding. It’s been spoken about from several contestants from the last 2 series that it’s heavily edited and the brides / grooms agree to follow certain story lines to create drama.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
If he marries that thing then I'm a monkey's uncle! (Not a flying one of course) :)

Skank will still be recruiting on-the-sly in case a better option comes along and if that Mug does happen to stumble across her path Lego will be ditched faster than one of her yummy shakes empties down the kitchen sink. His mother must be beside herself with worry over this farce, unless she is privvy to inside knowledge that this is indeed the complete sham as we suspect it is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s pissing me off big time.How long do WE have to suffer,her creditors must be so angry and pissed off.
she‘s one hell of a bleep.😖
Its odd that when the bankruptcy hearing was postponed in Dec 23 it was stated at the time the hearing would be held in Apr 24, yet there’s nothing about when its taking place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I heard the local robins had all started nesting in her Barnet, she didn't realise until she heard cheeping and a mealworm or two dropped in between Phil and Grant, never to be seen again 🤣
She's got bats in her belfry too! Yes, they are an endangered species!

Reactions: 8
I was over on the KH thread and saw posts slagging him off for promoting the celebrity football club which he plays in for charity. Quite nasty people posting because he and others in it aren’t celebrities. I’d argue he didn’t name the club but gives up him time to travel all over to play in and promote the matches for some great charities. You always know what charity they are supporting. Where is the harm in a group of people directing an activity they love doing to help a charity? After having my say I scuttled away and haven’t been back. Herd mentality and playground stuff over there. You guys are far more hardcore ⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑
I popped over to the KH thread to see what was going on & was greeted by a naked photo of him bent over his dining table! Safe to say I ran back here for safety! 🤢
---
So something happened yesterday that just really made me hate skanky even more. Remember how she has said before about how she hopes Harvey dies before her because he wouldn't be able to cope without her? Well yesterday good friends of mine lost their adult son unexpectedly, they found him dead in bed. To say they are heartbroken is an understatement. Does skanky really have any concept of how she would feel if she really lost a child? Or is she that devoid of feeling that she would just move on with her life unaffected? Pretty sure I know which of those it would be. On the other hand I haven't been able to sleep a wink all night as I can't stop thinking about what my friends are going through right now. I'm not looking for sympathy (although I know all my lovely fellow krusties will send me that in spades) just wanted to share my feelings. Oh and I'm pretty sure Harvey would cope just fine without her, he has done for several years now!
So something happened yesterday that just really made me hate skanky even more. Remember how she has said before about how she hopes Harvey dies before her because he wouldn't be able to cope without her? Well yesterday good friends of mine lost their adult son unexpectedly, they found him dead in bed. To say they are heartbroken is an understatement. Does skanky really have any concept of how she would feel if she really lost a child? Or is she that devoid of feeling that she would just move on with her life unaffected? Pretty sure I know which of those it would be. On the other hand I haven't been able to sleep a wink all night as I can't stop thinking about what my friends are going through right now. I'm not looking for sympathy (although I know all my lovely fellow krusties will send me that in spades) just wanted to share my feelings. Oh and I'm pretty sure Harvey would cope just fine without her, he has done for several years now!
My heart goes out to you & your friends at this heartbreaking time. Every parents worst nightmare is losing a child. I hope his family & all who loved him have love & support around them. 🤍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I popped over to the KH thread to see what was going on & was greeted by a naked photo of him bent over his dining table! Safe to say I ran back here for safety! 🤢
---

My heart goes out to you & your friends at this heartbreaking time. Every parents worst nightmare is losing a child. I hope his family & all who loved him have love & support around them. 🤍
I’m 😂 ing so, so much at your post.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My iPad froze when loading her recent story so I took a screenshot. Not looking her best is she?
Does she not realises how much bigger she makes herself look with those inflatable beach balls attached to her chest

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not reposting it, but unbelievably that Skanky fan account has posted something. You can check it out on their IG, it’s now a police matter, so be careful what you say, in fact best say nothing, just check it out, I’d say word of warning, do not post it on here. That account have now added to their troubles, what’s going on 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
I can't see anything other than more bullshit about PA. Has it been deleted already?

Reactions: 12
A star is born..... (cough....)

Good grief.... How old was he then...? 5?
"He even confesses to messaging Katie years ago in a bid to strike up a romance, but he was ignored until he caught the TV star's eye when she watched on the Channel 4 show."
it says 5 month relationship and says Katie reached out to him in December well we are only in April so if it is 5 months it would have been November but either month Nov or Dec she was still with Carl them BUT SHE DOES NOT CHEAT IT IS ALL WAYS THE GUY WHO CHEATS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Its odd that when the bankruptcy hearing was postponed in Dec 23 it was stated at the time the hearing would be held in Apr 24, yet there nothing about when its taking place.
Maybe it was having a break on hols, but since I’ve comeback I find myself totally fed up with this sorry saga now. It’s just endless, she might be rattled, but is she, still as cocky as ever, new f*cking room in a house she can’t afford, gifted as usual, seriously 🤦🏽‍♀️ We are midway through April and still no sign of her facing any public accountability, with the Red Tops having lost their minds again, repeating ad nauseam her bollox stories, that are clearly not true. She is not marrying Lego-head, she hardly mentions him on her podcast, she’s not interested in him other than getting freebies to young people’s events through him, or coin for fake stories. They look a joke together, they have no chemistry, it’s fake. The BH may still be coming in the next two weeks, the family court decision may be about to arrive, but something tells me we still won’t have heard anything come the 1st May, and April was meant to be the month it all comes tumbling down for madam.

Honestly are we still going to be scratching our heads and saying well maybe next month then 🤦🏽‍♀️ Sorry Tattlers feel done with the waiting on the courts, we are always waiting, I don’t really do waiting 🥴 I’m sick of her smirking face, still seeing her spending not restricted, and the continued lies on podcasts, the enabler Edna by her side, talking absolute shite, no one calling her out publicly, just everyone nodding heads in agreement at every appearance Skank makes, it just trundles on and on 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

So if we hear nothing by May, I’m giving up on the courts, I’m gonna forget about it, just laugh at her flailing around with Lego-head all summer, the singing appearances will at least be hilarious, unless she sings Kylie, then I get angry 🤦🏽‍♀️🥴😁 I’m just gonna watch her sink herself by her own hand, and give up on the courts, if I hear another date is due in May or further on, I’m dismissing it, just done waiting, my Skanky court date watch will be done come the end of April, had enough of nothing happening to her with the courts 🤦🏽‍♀️🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.