Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could only find the following no actual dates

From The Independent News

Thursday 29 February 2024 18:33 GMT
Judge Burton said Ms Price is due to face questions about her finances in April.

Reactions: 28
A star is born..... (cough....)

Good grief.... How old was he then...? 5?
"He even confesses to messaging Katie years ago in a bid to strike up a romance, but he was ignored until he caught the TV star's eye when she watched on the Channel 4 show."
which eye was that? Must’ve been the tiny one 🤣
---
In fairness if anyone dislikes KH they get crucified here so that’s why there is a separate thread and no one should feel called out for that they say there , to anyone who doesn’t know any of these people , both threads will appear brutal and hardcore in terms of disliking someone a lot !! I think KP also gets slated for her attempts at anything charitable (charity shop !) , and whilst I think she doesn’t have it on her to work for charity unless there is something in it for her, anyone with a more forgiving nature could also say everyone here is unfairly attacking her !
I don’t think people should worry what thread they go and and what they say, just ignore anyone you don’t like or agree with , there are 100s threads here , none of them will suit everyone and this new tendency to police the KH thread and report back is all a bit OTT in my opinion !

It’s really fun to hear different perspectives , and like some have said, giving new posters a chance to embed themselves and join the flow of conversations is really interesting, if no one else joins it just gets stagnant for all readers …
i agree, apart from her charity shop work. That was court mandated not her being charitable

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't see anything other than more bullshit about PA. Has it been deleted already?
It was on stories not the main grid, it shouldn’t have been posted, it was a private communication. They are in big trouble, action is being taken against them is all I’m saying.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It was on stories not the main grid, it shouldn’t have been posted, it was a private communication. They are in big trouble, action is being taken against them is all I’m saying.

Aahhhhh I very very rarely use insta so I didn't know how to get stories. Have now seen and all I can say is good on him! She shouldn't have posted this, but at least KH is standing up to the complete and utter bullshit that they are throwing his way.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not reposting it, but unbelievably that Skanky fan account has posted something. You can check it out on their IG, it’s now a police matter, so be careful what you say, in fact best say nothing, just check it out, I’d say word of warning, do not post it on here. That account have now added to their troubles, what’s going on 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Couldn't see anything? Perhaps not looking on right account on ig?

Reactions: 10
I was looking at 'Aliciaandhertravels again'. They've unfollowed the florists account which looked like they did the flowers for
SFP's wedding.
---
Couldn't see anything? Perhaps not looking on right account on ig?
It's on stories, you have to click in the persons profile pic. Or use an anonymous viewer online and no-one will know you looked!
---
If it's true that police wanted them to be told to take things down.......they've just ignored that and escalated things. It will show they carried on
even when warned off. Biggggggg trouble alright!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Nothing happens when you click on the profile pic (and it doesn't have a pink ring around it either)

Reactions: 10
Yes I think there's some funny people on here too. :ROFLMAO: Last week with piegate & unsavoury pictures & comments, it got very dark on here & it's slowly getting back to normal. but NO TEA yet :mad: Most of us have a common goal, that KFP get's justice. Justice for those 2 kids who have been let down & treated appallingly by her. And the animals that have died or been injured. Justice for those people who are owed so much money, while madam stick up 2 fingers & live's like a lottery winner. AND, justice for the exes that she has persecuted, harassed & humiliated. over many, many years. No point in anyone falling out. My main comments though are that I don't like those on here that post then go onto the KH site & stir things up about GFM, Michelle buying things, KH affairs etc etc. Everyone has their say, but only a few are 2 faced & grinding the axe, which is so unnecessary. This is a lovely caption:
View attachment 2878656 We can only hope that eventually KFP will pay the price for all her badness & ugliness. Personally I hope she loses everything & is sent to jail.
I don't feel like having an opinion on Michelle is stirring things up though, and iv always been honest about my views on Michelle. I feel we are all allowed to question things, it doesn't mean we like KP any more or any less. I just feel more comfortable in expressing those opinions on the other KHs thread as I know they aren't welcome on here and don't want to upset anyone.
But I still enjoy this thread because I don't like what KP is doing to those kiddies. So now I just feel where am I left to post then if I can't go on here and I cant post on there? I don't feel like it's 2 faced. And also I enjoy reading both because sometimes someone will.post something and make me think differently.
I find it so sad we are all falling out on here and I'm upset you feel that way willow. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So…. If police are involved re the fan page, I would hope that big A is under the spotlight for her venomous page as well 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ooooh, I must have missed that!
---

People are not just slating Kieran for having an affair though. They seem to think because he's done that he's a fraudster and a child abuser.
Big difference.
To me that's like KP's mentality. A man is flawed ( makes mistakes) therefore they deserve everything they get.
. Exactly that. If he cheated, he’s a very silly man, but him & Michelle are still together. But to make the very serious accusations that KFP has, about Kieran, that have never been proven is shocking. Likened him to JS, said he’d done ‘something’ with a young girl & now posting someone has posted inaccurate, shameful & dangerous photo’s & doctored video’s - police have to be involved. The poor bloke is being persecuted & harassed on a huge scale😡. There are definite laws now to stop this.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
. Exactly that. If he cheated, he’s a very silly man, but him & Michelle are still together. But to make the very serious accusations that KFP has, about Kieran, that have never been proven is shocking. Likened him to JS, said he’d done ‘something’ with a young girl & now posting someone has posted inaccurate, shameful & dangerous photo’s & doctored video’s - police have to be involved. The poor bloke is being persecuted & harassed on a huge scale😡. There are definite laws now to stop this.
Good whoever is behind these slurs needs prosecuting. Very strange that Skanky has been very quiet during all this. Wonder/wander if that's telling the story as she's only known to be quiet when shits hitting the fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If M has chosen to forgive K who are we to question her right to do so? She's a grown woman able to make her own decisions unlike all the cretins skank gets to do her bidding - let us hope they trace all this evilness back to sourcce and screw the skank to the floor with raw-bolts

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Good God the little twerp is deluded - he commented " Of course, she is obviously a very, very attractive lady and I do fancy her, she's my girlfriend now… but I have always thought she was fit.' - F me, 'attractive LADY'??????? This short arsed, ugly looking boy is deluded. She isn't attractive & certainly 'ain't' NO LADY. How much longer is this absurd pretence going to go on for? It's all a charade for ££££££. He look's like her carer. Pathetic.
two things spring immediately to mind ...

He cant see much with those tiny eyes
To date he has never been pictured actually looking at her

😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A star is born..... (cough....)

Good grief.... How old was he then...? 5?
"He even confesses to messaging Katie years ago in a bid to strike up a romance, but he was ignored until he caught the TV star's eye when she watched on the Channel 4 show."
Messaging her years ago? How many faces ago was that? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.