Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not reading anything into sink boy and Megan the trump being sat next to each other on the same sun bed under the same canopy by the same pool at the same resort until they go 'instsham official' and theres a picture of them frolicking in the sea with sink boy doing the lifty pose with megan the trump. ๐Ÿคฃ
And sheโ€™s sitting in the sea eating sweetcorn , while heโ€™s waiting to squeeze a zit on her face๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ.
weโ€™ve just been out for a bite to eat with a good friend. Interesting conversation. Is Dim Lynne as Dim as we think? OR, sheโ€™s โ€˜black mailingโ€™ KFP. Got sacked and told her she needs a job paying X amount ยฃยฃยฃ, to keep quiet about what she knows.๐Ÿง. She could sing like a canary about everything & just, maybe, KFP has met her match. Seems like a possible scenario. Sheโ€™s got to pay her bills๐Ÿคช

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Not reading anything into sink boy and Megan the trump being sat next to each other on the same sun bed under the same canopy by the same pool at the same resort until they go 'instsham official' and theres a picture of them frolicking in the sea with sink boy doing the lifty pose with megan the trump. ๐Ÿคฃ
And she MUST be eating a corn on the cob whilst sitting in the sea!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On his insta, KH is just back from a long day in London, wearing a shirt, appearing quite chipper :)๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Maybe I'm just overly suspicious but I'm wondering if the reason for her all of a sudden pretending to care about Bunny's social media usage is...maybe Bunny having video or pictures of something that would reflect poorly on KP? (Or preferably get her banged up in the clink!) Kind of like all her tech mysteriously going missing at inopportune moments so it can't be examined.
I suspect too that ..... it could be some attempt at complying with a parenting plan agreed with SS.....too little too late though. Her record of being a neglecting, couldn't be arsed reprobate has gone on for years.

Reactions: 26
So the beige bison is going to the IOW this weekend, again. I dunno about everyone else but my daughters/son if they were visiting me would invite the cousins along (I live by the seaside), does she NEVER involve J & B in anything? Especially when most weekends theyโ€™re left with staff while mother dearest is out with her adoptive son/partner? Seems like it
---
It was "about 5 times"!
Toes and Nokias donโ€™t count!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Come on now Mrs P,,, the kitchens not even finished yet there's still the tiling, the flooring, the cabinet kick boards to install, the decorating, the ceiling spot lights to wire in and looks like the cooker needs connecting up because it hasn't been used there's still the sticker on the door. ๐Ÿคฃ
Hope she's bought a washing machine, because those joggers could walk to it by themselves.....minger!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And sheโ€™s sitting in the sea eating sweetcorn , while heโ€™s waiting to squeeze a zit on her face๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ.
weโ€™ve just been out for a bite to eat with a good friend. Interesting conversation. Is Dim Lynne as Dim as we think? OR, sheโ€™s โ€˜black mailingโ€™ KFP. Got sacked and told her she needs a job paying X amount ยฃยฃยฃ, to keep quiet about what she knows.๐Ÿง. She could sing like a canary about everything & just, maybe, KFP has met her match. Seems like a possible scenario. Sheโ€™s got to pay her bills๐Ÿคช
But can the new trump swallow a whole corn on the cob without gagging like skank๐Ÿคฃ and the DL thing seems plausible seen as Dan started to spend more time at Pricey Towers when the DL story broke about her being sacked but just one thing wouldn't DL be blacksheeping the clan. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And raped 3 times too (is it 3)?
Dunno but it will have been 'severe' how ever many ... the most severe any Dr or Therapist has ever come accross ... and if Bunny needs an old Nokia Kipper can yank one out of her wizards sleeve

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It's like The Never Ending Story!

View attachment 2871620

@Pom Bear I saw one of your other pics yesterday on the Stephen Bear thread. I don't know much about the people involved but
you making his dad ride a small pony had me laughing out loud ๐Ÿ˜‚
Looool that's great to hear, yep I heard he had quite bandy legs, and a tattler on there who I don't remember who said ..he looks like his riding an invisible horse, that made me laugh so much and gave me the idea of the horse pics on there. Loads of love Pom ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxx

Resizer_17129527856161.jpg

Here's an old pic of Katie in her old court outfit lol that looked like a boiler heater cover ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โคโค๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx...

Resizer_16484327499540.jpg

Looooool ..

Resizer_16450998362100.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Looool that's great to hear, yep I heard he had quite bandy legs, and a tattler on there who I don't remember who said ..he looks like his riding an invisible horse, that made me laugh so much and gave me the idea of the horse pics on there. Loads of love Pom ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxx

View attachment 2871760

Here's an old pic of Katie in her old court outfit lol that looked like a boiler heater cover ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โคโค๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx...

View attachment 2871767
Looooool ..

View attachment 2871768
Thanks Pom. Just keep the blue boiler covers on standby because I'm sure she'll be having another court appointment soon. She doesn't ride horses as well as Stephen Bear's dad does she? She's probably jealous :LOL: ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She sure does have some bad luck right? I don't know anyone that's been in one car crash, let alone 3. Poor thing!
Crikey, we do!
Daughter has had every single vehicle she's owned written off after being hit by other drivers, twice on motorways!
Last time she was innocent victim as a car got hit by a lorry that spun it round in front of her.
As she performed an emergency stop a lorry driver behind didn't and pushed her into the car in front.
Her Fiesta was reduced to the length of an original Mini but she managed to get out with an ankle injury and whiplash and a nice trip in ambulance to be checked over in hospital.
She actually managed to film her car after ejecting, every single airbag fully deployed.
The driver of the car spin by the lorry wasn't so lucky and suffered many injuries.
To this day she's reluctant to travel on a motorway.

And no, she was neither pissed or drugged like our Skanky gets away with repeatedly.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wow this amount for a cat thatโ€™s bald..I have cats I love em but this amount of money phew

KITTY PRICE Katie Price reveals new ยฃ1.2k catโ€™s unusual name โ€“ and itโ€™s a sweet tribute to Harvey
She just likes that when she holds the poor cat close to her face we notice the cat has more wrinkles than she does.
Itโ€™s her vanity cat.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So the beige bison is going to the IOW this weekend, again. I dunno about everyone else but my daughters/son if they were visiting me would invite the cousins along (I live by the seaside), does she NEVER involve J & B in anything? Especially when most weekends theyโ€™re left with staff while mother dearest is out with her adoptive son/partner? Seems like it
---

Toes and Nokias donโ€™t count!
The beige bison on the face of it, has little to do with J & B at all! There have never been photos of her with them as far as I remember. For all of her clinging to KP for the cash, she doesn't trust her with her own son and has no interest in looking after J & B. They know that KP needs minding because she is basically a car crash in the making but seem oblivious to the needs of the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.