Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it sounds like B may talk to K quite often by phone from this. Perhaps that's the real reason she has taken her phone away, because B was talking to her dad rather than accessing the internet. Sounds a far more likely reason for stopping her having one!
To be honest I couldn’t believe she hadn’t done that from the start. Not like her to miss out on a vindictive opportunity 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With all this au natural 💩 don’t suppose she’s trying to dry out for drug and alcohol tests ready for family court…I’m sure it won’t last!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Possibly yet another tall tale :sneaky:

Let's have a look - 2 stallions (there would never be 2 stallions kept together) jumped a fence at 1:30am, where, presumably they had previously been happily snoozing & for no reason just decided to jump out of their field at the exact time Katie & Leo were passing.

One horse crashed through the windscreen backside first (was it reversing?) and managed to hit both Katie & Leo simultaneously, the other one died too somehow and Katie had the worst whiplash known ever.

It's a miracle she is still alive considering the amount of dreadful trauma dramas she has had!

Leandro was driving!! 🤔😳

Reactions: 7
If she isn't going to have any sort of tile backsplash put in that lovely pink wall is going to get covered with grease and splatter pretty quick!
---

Looking at her IG page she's another bloody aesthetician with blow up doll lips! He certainly has a type doesn't he?
Come on now Mrs P,,, the kitchens not even finished yet there's still the tiling, the flooring, the cabinet kick boards to install, the decorating, the ceiling spot lights to wire in and looks like the cooker needs connecting up because it hasn't been used there's still the sticker on the door. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha sooo funny little Pom thank you for those pics of you... you're gorgeous.. 🤣❤💛
and the twisted sister pics are hysterical....sending you loads of love .. 😘🥰😍hope you feel better soon xxx🙏👍💞
You're welcome and thank you. A bit better today, thank you and you have a lovely weekend 😀😊❤🥰💖💕😘 xxxx. Loads of love and fluffy hugs from Pom ❤💖💕🐶🐾🤗😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17129452086901.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Same as everything else she is currently doing, taking the kids out every day, doing housework, etc etc, painting herself as some kind of earth mother in preparation for the upcoming court case! Hopefully they can see through all this though. Also interesting that it happens at the exact same time she is trying to show how awful Michelle is. It's clearly related to a custody case coming up. She's so bloody transparent you can see through her!
And so childish! My son does this when he wants something!

“Oh you said I need to keep my room tidy and I have”.

Well yes I did but I didn’t mean for the next 5 minutes only. It was an ongoing expectation and needs more than a day to prove you can do it! 😂

I’m interested in how long before the hearing she’s started making an effort with days out for the kids etc she probably thinks a couple of weeks will make a difference in the eyes of the court! 😂
Anymore and she won’t be able to stick to it anyway!!

Reactions: 22
The deluded idiot has just posted this, an AI representation of a hot young woman, all this new supposed gym and healthy living is gonna do this Skank is it 🤦🏽‍♀️ I think her brain has turned to mush, I do think she believes this is how she will look soon 🥴

View attachment 2870725

Well I can play that game Skank, I just asked AI what you’d look like at 50, walking away from a plane….hmmmmm, I think this is closer to reality….

View attachment 2870733
Kipper dear, there is not enough beer, filters or surgery in the world ... is Lego still giving you the brush off and refusing to make the fake relationship real? I hear you remarked that you must look good if you are 47 when Edna got your age wrong on the podcast that won't last ... you are 46 in a month, I know women if 60+ who look younger and more attractive than you without botox or surgery you pathetic desperate old cow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
With all this au natural 💩 don’t suppose she’s trying to dry out for drug and alcohol tests ready for family court…I’m sure it won’t last!
This ‘natural’ look is probably because she can’t get any more Botox /fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And so childish! My son does this when he wants something!

“Oh you said I need to keep my room tidy and I have”.

Well yes I did but I didn’t mean for the next 5 minutes only. It was an ongoing expectation and needs more than a day to prove you can do it! 😂

I’m interested in how long before the hearing she’s started making an effort with days out for the kids etc she probably thinks a couple of weeks will make a difference in the eyes of the court! 😂
Anymore and she won’t be able to stick to it anyway!!
A friend of mine had an absolute witch of a mother. One week before she died she was nice to him and it destroyed him, it brought home to him all the years he had missed out on having a loving mother. When they're older, 30+ probably, B and J will look back on their childhood and realize the extent to which she's used them and what an appalling person she is/was in every way.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
To be honest I couldn’t believe she hadn’t done that from the start. Not like her to miss out on a vindictive opportunity 😡
Perhaps it's become more of a thing in the last few weeks which is why she's now stepped in? That and trying to project perfect mother appearances too!

Reactions: 10
Just seen this if skank isn't already at boiling point seeing sink boy and megan the trump on holiday this might just get her to it, like the bit were it says inherited his singing voice from Pete no mention of skanks incredible singing voice and music career. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240412-193951.jpg
Screenshot_20240412-194009.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's been really nice getting to know you all but I really must bid you farewell now that the 'house' rules are changing, I couldn't possibly take my turn I'm afraid as I absolutely cannot be held responsible for my actions after being forced to listen to any of that SHITE 💩
So once again, I'm out.........
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Shall we just call ypu Junior then?😆🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quite an upgrade from the last old banger though 😂
There’s no comparison really is there, this is what most YOUNG(not shouting just can’t see how to underscore young)girls look like today. Not the monstrous looking motherly figure over doing the humongous over sized boobs the artificial ar*se lips that replica a dingy(fooling herself but hey there’s no telling her)
I reckon her hair will be blonde in 1 2 3….watch this space 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Quite an upgrade from the last old banger though 😂
Megan is around, 26/27 from what I worked out from her F/B account, Very into Horses, from Essex and from what I Sherlocked nice girl, Nice Family and Absolutely Stunning!! HUGE UPGRADE C.W. and personally I hope they are very happy 👍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Carl living his best life in the Caribbean with a hot new girl whilst all she has managed is skiing in Bulgaria with her pretend boyfriend (even though she can’t ski). why does this make me happy.
Skiing on her arse in Bulgaria . With her arse! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.