Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jane,I can’t help it filf always out of my gob re Skankcunt.

Slitty eyed bleep is thick as tit as well.Just what Skank attracted to.
I love your posts. She's a grade A bleep
Slitty eyed bleep is one of my faves. She's properehit the bottom of the barrel with him. Not one redeeming feature, thick as tit twice as smelly and pocket size so she can wobble around and take him out when she pleases. Utter pair of workshy, trashy bleeping idiots xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love your posts. She's a grade A bleep
Slitty eyed bleep is one of my faves. She's properehit the bottom of the barrel with him. Not one redeeming feature, thick as tit twice as smelly and pocket size so she can wobble around and take him out when she pleases. Utter pair of workshy, trashy bleeping idiots xx
He must have money, or access to mummy's money. He's also obedient and overawed at having netted Skank, it's probably the dream of any number of workshy, futureless, ill-educated, post-pubescant lads. I don't object to him in the least, we now know she's found the bottom of the barrel. One thing in his favour, he seems to have good manners and says please and fanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry Nosey, I can’t answer this but I’m sure other posters will be able to.

Thanks everyone for your kind messages. I appreciate it more than any of you will ever know, as I feel very lonely and ‘down in the dumps’ at this time. It’s tit yes, but at least I’ve got my dog with me. My one true best friend.

Finally caught up after obviously being busy this week trying to clear the house out and sort accommodation etc. Wow it’s been a crazy few days on here hasn’t it.. I also didn’t know about the KP & Leo sex video part. She’s still a bleep, always been a bleep, will always be a bleep.
I hope you soon get sorted out with somewhere. Not an easy time for you, but try to stay positive, things will work out eventually. Big hug xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Claire Powell very long time manager of Pete many years,cuntface fell out with her, she was vlle to Clair it was Claire that built her up when she got with Pete,otherwise she’d have gone down the drain where she bleeping belongs.

kryton is her new egg,slitty eyed midget,years younger than her,quite an ugly bleep I mean a ugly midget bleep.
I love how you are so understated in your description of people 😂😂 Thank you, yes he is ugly an ugly stunted bleep 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the little hut and pool are in hers and the reflection of sink boys sunglasses. 🤣 Said earlier there's a blonde traveling companion in sink boys reflection. 😎🤣
Screenshot_20240412-174148.jpg
Screenshot_20240412-154105.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Carl living his best life in the Caribbean with a hot new girl whilst all she has managed is skiing in Bulgaria with her pretend boyfriend (even though she can’t ski). why does this make me happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Hello my lovely 💜
Glad you feel a bit better, I totally sympathise with toothache, my blood disorder and having a subpar dentist last year, has meant numerous extractions in the last few weeks, I'm at the point of wondering where it will end. Add to that my CP side has decided to be in spasm the last few days. Rough time but I'll get through it. My husband is enjoying the silence 😂 He's been a superstar with my temper being shorter than an eyelash. I've been watching true crime documentaries and have been on tattle a lot

I hope you continue to get better. As you know your posts always make me laugh and smile

Sending my love back to you 😘💜😘
Thank you very much @JaneRev ❤❤❤🤗😊❤🥰💕😘💖 xxxx.
Sorry to hear on all the extractions you had to have, and how your health is, hope you start feeling a lot better soon 😘😘😘 xxxx.
Glad your enjoying the true crime documentaries and tattle. I've been on here over four years, originally only joining to enlarge any thumbnails pics.
Your husband sounds so lovely too and I'm glad his there for you too.
Thank you very much, got quite a few health problems but hopefully one day if I get even one of them better it be a bonus.
Loads of love and fluffy hugs to you from Pom 😊❤🥰💖🐶🐾😘😘 xxxx

Legohead loves his toy kitchen 😄 x ....

Resizer_17129427027871.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Not reading anything into sink boy and Megan the trump being sat next to each other on the same sun bed under the same canopy by the same pool at the same resort until they go 'instsham official' and theres a picture of them frolicking in the sea with sink boy doing the lifty pose with megan the trump. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Meanwhile , whilst all hell breaks loose elsewhere …. Somebody has grifted the ingredients for a very basic curry .

The Beige Bison can easily compete with her moronic sister within the “ lacking any sort of presentation skills , personality or presence” skill set.
It even has to look at the piece of laminated card to tell you it’s cooking “ fragrant coconut chicken curry” .

Surely it would just be easier for them both to go stacking shelves?
If she isn't going to have any sort of tile backsplash put in that lovely pink wall is going to get covered with grease and splatter pretty quick!
---
Both following each other ✔
Both in the Caribbean ✔
Both laying on brown towels ✔
Both under beige sun brollies ✔

The lady is prettier, younger and slimmer than KP ✔✔✔

Even the wicker on the sun beds look the same 🥰 😁🧐
Looking at her IG page she's another bloody aesthetician with blow up doll lips! He certainly has a type doesn't he?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.