Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I can't see it containing many real revelations. If we think what she's accused Kieran of since 2016 ( on insta and in press, absolutely disgusting things) and her friend Lou saying ' I'm surprised she's still standing' and 'more to come'.....all AFP was allowed to say in her book was 'He kissed me on the lips'.
That was their biggest proof to paint him as some sort of wrong un.
I'm sure KP wants to accuse them of all sorts but it must be shot down by the legal dept. as unsubstantiated. It's all her accusations based on very little.
The legal team behind the book must have been dreading the amount of bullshit spewing from Skank's mouth.

For Skank to say that she's been cheated on in every relationship and then try and paint herself as the Virgin Mary. Whilst conveniently forgetting her own repulsive, abusive lying, cheating evil witch behaviour again shows she thinks she's untouchable.

When Pete left and she began trying and failing to smear him, then it ramped up again Alex, with Kieran because he didn't have the money or a cut throat manager behind him, she used that to her advantage, no one should ever have to go through the accusations they've had thrown at them. Continuing the abuse especially over the last few days for no other reason than because she can, no thought for any of her children. She's bleeping nuts

As for that Lou she's a twit, she's amazed Skank is still standing, Skank will through her under the bus sooner rather than later

Reactions: 39
The deluded idiot has just posted this, an AI representation of a hot young woman, all this new supposed gym and healthy living is gonna do this Skank is it 🤦🏽‍♀️ I think her brain has turned to mush, I do think she believes this is how she will look soon 🥴

View attachment 2870725

Well I can play that game Skank, I just asked AI what you’d look like at 50, walking away from a plane….hmmmmm, I think this is closer to reality….

View attachment 2870733
duck me! MP has gone and got Soph a job at BA?!! 😳

*Bout time the lazy-arsed kitchen killer did some actual real work!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pretty sure she would of been sent T&Cs (restrictions) of the bankruptcy, so it's just adding more rule breaks to the list.
This bit was interesting too! So potentially she could be bankrupt for 15 YEARS!

If you get a letter about a bankruptcy restrictions order
A bankruptcy restrictions order (BRO) is a legal order from the court which extends the period of time you have to follow certain restrictions. It’s not a criminal offence.
A BRO can last between 2 and 15 years. The length depends on how serious the court thinks your behaviour was.
If the official receiver wants a BRO to be made against you, you'll either get a letter from them saying they want to apply for a BRO, or you'll get notice of a BRO court hearing.
You have to tell the official receiver or the court whether you agree with the BRO.
If the letter says the official receiver wants to apply for a BRO, you must reply within 21 days.
If the letter is notice of a BRO court hearing, you must reply within 14 days.
If you accept the allegations that are made against you by the official receiver, you can offer to enter into a bankruptcy restrictions undertaking (BRU). This has exactly the same effect as a BRO but means you won't have to go to court.
If you offer to go into a BRU, this will normally be shorter than if the court made a BRO.
BRO

When the court decides whether to make a BRO, they look at what you did before and after the bankruptcy order was made. They’ll ask themselves if there’s a risk you’ll do something that makes other people lose their money in future. They’ll look at things like:
  • the extent to which your creditors have lost out
  • how aware you were of your situation at the time
  • the likelihood of you doing it again
  • if you’ve been bankrupt before in the last 6 years

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The deluded idiot has just posted this, an AI representation of a hot young woman, all this new supposed gym and healthy living is gonna do this Skank is it 🤦🏽‍♀️ I think her brain has turned to mush, I do think she believes this is how she will look soon 🥴

View attachment 2870725

Well I can play that game Skank, I just asked AI what you’d look like at 50, walking away from a plane….hmmmmm, I think this is closer to reality….

View attachment 2870733
Well KP got the Plastic Part right! I think yours is more realistic. Old Dingbat! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meanwhile , whilst all hell breaks loose elsewhere …. Somebody has grifted the ingredients for a very basic curry .

The Beige Bison can easily compete with her moronic sister within the “ lacking any sort of presentation skills , personality or presence” skill set.
It even has to look at the piece of laminated card to tell you it’s cooking “ fragrant coconut chicken curry” .

Surely it would just be easier for them both to go stacking shelves?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Meanwhile , whilst all hell breaks loose elsewhere …. Somebody has grifted the ingredients for a very basic curry .

The Beige Bison can easily compete with her moronic sister within the “ lacking any sort of presentation skills , personality or presence” skill set.
It even has to look at the piece of laminated card to tell you it’s cooking “ fragrant coconut chicken curry” .

Surely it would just be easier for them both to go stacking shelves?
Oh do duck off you fat bleeping old dumpo,go paint your fences beige,your a bleep just like your bleeping old bleep of a sister.duck off bore and duck off again.bleep.😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well woods suddenly shooting his Green stuff anywhere & everywhere 🤮. Decking, sinks etc. joined OF’s, unsuccessful. He must be reading what Alex has said & 💩💩💩his pants. Any bloke shes F’d needs to be worried. The Dane toe video appears to be mild compared to what else she may have🙀 Everything shouts, loads of illegal stuff she’s done/filmed. She’s always had cameras everywhere in the house, including kids bedrooms. Joanne the groom said KFP & AFP were going back on video’s to try & catch her out. Plus outside camera‘s to check when she arrived & left. In spite of the fact, the poor girl had Harvey dumped on her for days on end & KFP uncontactable🤮This was a very poorly child🤮😡. The way everyone has been treated is utterly appalling & shocking. Is the F’ing Karma bus in the garage? Hurry up.
If you double kiss then you are as posh as I am 🤣🤣

Your poor other half being closer to Skank 🤢
Nobody has questioned her as to why she has a Go Henry card then??
A Go Harvey card.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she only recently started following him? That's going to stir up the hornets' nest again.
Sorry Who is Claire Powell? And who is Kryton? Thanks.
---
Oh do duck off you fat bleeping old dumpo,go paint your fences beige,your a bleep just like your bleeping old bleep of a sister.duck off bore and duck off again.bleep.😖
Tell us how you really feel about Edna! 😂😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember when she went over to meet his parents, I thought to myself they won't like her, she was saying she wanted to learn the language 🤣🤣🤣, Leo I thought was gorgeous, I'm glad he got out.
Learn the language, she can barely speak English lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Afternoon Dolly 💜
Could you fit in some more bleeping swear words on the above to make me smile on this ever lasting groundhog tit day? Thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry Who is Claire Powell? And who is Kryton? Thanks.
---

Tell us how you really feel about Edna! 😂😂❤
Claire Powell very long time manager of Pete many years,cuntface fell out with her, she was vlle to Clair it was Claire that built her up when she got with Pete,otherwise she’d have gone down the drain where she bleeping belongs.

kryton is her new egg,slitty eyed midget,years younger than her,quite an ugly bleep I mean a ugly midget bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There is only one reason Bunny has had her phone taken off her and that's so she cant talk to her Dad. Any bullshit about taking it off her so she's not on social media etc is exactly that....bullshit!
KP hasn't cared for years, so why suddenly now.
Same as everything else she is currently doing, taking the kids out every day, doing housework, etc etc, painting herself as some kind of earth mother in preparation for the upcoming court case! Hopefully they can see through all this though. Also interesting that it happens at the exact same time she is trying to show how awful Michelle is. It's clearly related to a custody case coming up. She's so bloody transparent you can see through her!

Reactions: 30
duck me! MP has gone and got Soph a job at BA?!! 😳

*Bout time the lazy-arsed kitchen killer did some actual real work!
Kitchen not finished yet Mr DEEPO,, looks like you were right us hairy arsed northern lads will have to go help Edna out and finish the job.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Afternoon Dolly 💜
Could you fit in some more bleeping swear words on the above to make me smile on this ever lasting groundhog tit day? Thanks x
Oh Jane,I can’t help it filf always out of my gob re Skankcunt.

Slitty eyed bleep is thick as tit as well.Just what Skank attracted to.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.