Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting skank got a new mac laptop in December last year 🤔 wonder she had files on sinkyboy if her depraved history is keeping videos of intimate videos etc..

I remember that leoandro had a video leaked of him not long after he left her and then he dud that interview calling her crazy , the video of him making himself happy which she recorded but nothing was ever done about that 🤔 she's a pervert and yet it's okay for her to attack the exes with threats etc and redtops ignore it all.
I never knew she did this with Leoandro Penna...no wonder he called her crazy and said she wasn't wired right. She's the ultimate SICK pervert. I hope they all come out with everything she's done to hurt them and annihilate her.

Reactions: 26
So is this today?? Pp fencing van is there
It's not today - JJ's flowers are there still fresh in their box & she comments it's the second day of the month so ten days old.

Plus - how many cars outside? Including some pink contraption
Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 13.52.51.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Wow this amount for a cat that’s bald..I have cats I love em but this amount of money phew

KITTY PRICE Katie Price reveals new £1.2k cat’s unusual name – and it’s a sweet tribute to Harvey

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I remember the Jane Poutney incident well because she's admitted assault in her book.

Remember all the media frenzy speculation around Carl possibly hitting her and then she actually admits an ABH ( actually bodily harm) charge!
It would be classed as a more serious assault.
Helena I remember seeing it in the scum or fail,her at the door of Jane’s house,so who called the paps then,this was the time of the clump.

Reactions: 19
Such a gud muvvah

View attachment 2870327
Well better late than never eh skanky! You finally worked out how to stop your daughter using the internet unsupervised! I wonder of Dim Lynne has advised her to do this to look good for the upcoming court case? Too little too late!

Reactions: 25
This was kicked off a flight because her boobs were too big! KFP isn't far off.View attachment 2870770
Let's just remember back to shocking bikini snaps:

View attachment 2870773View attachment 2870775
You can see on that last photo how far down the left norm has slipped as the tattoo is no where near ( even accounting for her arms being raised). The tattoo is now way past the crease . It needs sorting it’s slipping further all the time

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm sure KFP told Leandro all sorts of rubbish & lies about her exes. . Probably made it seem that Alex was constantly dressing up. Yes he was shocked when he saw the video's she filmed of Alex. I know Leandro's parents absolutely hated her. Thought she was common & lacking manner's, pretty much same opinion as Peters family - and completely true.
Leandro though, saw straight through her. Maybe a language barrier but he marked her card. Wouldn't stand for any of her nonsense. As for him being rude to her friends & staff, utter rubbish, everyone including AFP loved him.
I remember when she went over to meet his parents, I thought to myself they won't like her, she was saying she wanted to learn the language 🤣🤣🤣, Leo I thought was gorgeous, I'm glad he got out.

• Heart
I remember when she went over to meet his parents, I thought to myself they won't like her, she was saying she wanted to learn the language 🤣🤣🤣, Leo I thought was gorgeous, I'm glad he got out.
Hes a good looking fella..far too good for her. There was something about an horse of his family falling onto a car/jeep. Poor horse died I think. His family, like you said couldn't stand her. No surprises there. Intelligent people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes. According to Alex. This is what he said.

''Alex - They ahhh ( long pause) Kate’s laptop went missing, a week before this court-case. On that laptop was a sex dossier of lots of different people. Peter Andre, myself, and I remember seeing this, coming in one day and the kids were at the table and they were playing with the laptop and up pops these videos, What the? and I saw a video, an image of like…I ran over and I slammed it shut. I went, what you doing? I went absolutely crazy. Delete this at once! How come you took…and I saw it wasn’t just me it was other people on there and she promised me it was gone, deleted.
You know and that was a year, I was with her and so a couple of years later when I was in court I saw this video,
it was a different video and she’d filmed us doing…she’d filmed us all the time and I wasn’t aware. I was not aware.
''
She is a sex offender, a complete pervert. Used private sexual stuff to coerce and control. Absolute sickening and vile behaviour. And then lets her kids see it all. She should be banned from being with any child, I don't have the words really, but it's truly heart breaking. 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Oh blimey. I wish she hadn't mentioned a Nokia phone.... One just doesn't know where its been...!

"I've said if she wants a phone so she can talk to her dad, he can get her that Nokia phone, an old school one where I think the only game on it is Snake," she laughed.

So it sounds like B may talk to K quite often by phone from this. Perhaps that's the real reason she has taken her phone away, because B was talking to her dad rather than accessing the internet. Sounds a far more likely reason for stopping her having one!

Reactions: 41
Hes a good looking fella..far too good for her. There was something about an horse of his family falling onto a car/jeep. Poor horse died I think. His family, like you said couldn't stand her. No surprises there. Intelligent people.
Possibly yet another tall tale :sneaky:

Let's have a look - 2 stallions (there would never be 2 stallions kept together) jumped a fence at 1:30am, where, presumably they had previously been happily snoozing & for no reason just decided to jump out of their field at the exact time Katie & Leo were passing.

One horse crashed through the windscreen backside first (was it reversing?) and managed to hit both Katie & Leo simultaneously, the other one died too somehow and Katie had the worst whiplash known ever.

It's a miracle she is still alive considering the amount of dreadful trauma dramas she has had!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
There is only one reason Bunny has had her phone taken off her and that's so she cant talk to her Dad. Any bullshit about taking it off her so she's not on social media etc is exactly that....bullshit!
KP hasn't cared for years, so why suddenly now.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
She is a sex offender, a complete pervert. Used private sexual stuff to coerce and control. Absolute sickening and vile behaviour. And then lets her kids see it all. She should be banned from being with any child, I don't have the words really, but it's truly heart breaking. 😔
The thing is she is a REPEAT offender in this behaviour, if this was a man he would be in prison, maybe that's why she has took her nails off and tried to sort her mullet out as she knows she's going to prison 🤣🤣 just wishful thinking! She says she's going "Au Natural" yet Legoboy said he loves the fake look 🤣🤣.
Bianca revealed on the show: "He did express to me what his normal type was, which was fake boobs, fake lips. A bit more of an Essex girl is what he goes for." Now, a source claims JJ feels he's struck gold with Katie's looks. "She is exactly his type, he loves the big boobs Barbie-type of look, as we saw on Married At First Sight UK," they said.

• Sick
  • Haha
This! 100% this! ☝ Unfortunately because the media can’t print certain stuff, plus all Skankys cockiness and deflection stories, these raw facts are ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.