Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the poster JonnyJr who said Kieran was getting arrested and he just happened to be outside Kieran's house?
He claimed his partner worked for BA.

I think it's just an extension of that bullshit narrative. Trying to give things credibility by claiming to work where M does.

I posted before too, if someone posted on INSTA whilst on a phone, would their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) not move? Someone could have been on a
day out in this Avington area, or visiting for some reason, not necessarily live there.
Yeah, I kinda discounted the phone idea as only the first post has a location set on it, the day the account was setup, I thought it highly likely they did this from home rather than on a phone roaming somewhere, although it is a possibility. Other info on their follows and their following list shows they are around that area as well. It’s odd as it’s clearly a fake account, all the photos are fake, so it was setup as a front, but suddenly activated to attack 18 months later 🤔

Someone has reposted those JonnyJr posts, I checked them out, they are odd, they appear to change sex at one point 😁 There be so much weird stuff flying around, it’s giving me a headache thinking about it, must get back to holiday mode 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes. Especially these days historical can still be looked into.
Skank slippery as anything as when she knows the heats on she replaces her tech, but I'm sure she has it all backed up it's her only hold on people to stop speaking out the truth
All these laptops and phones lost too. I very much doubt she throws away the actual dossier. Why would she if it gives her such power over people and it's been a habit of hers to do this for over a decade?
I think 'losing' phones and laptops will just give her some cover for whatever messages and communications she's sent recently.

Reactions: 33
Interesting skank got a new mac laptop in December last year 🤔 wonder she had files on sinkyboy if her depraved history is keeping videos of intimate videos etc..

I remember that leoandro had a video leaked of him not long after he left her and then he dud that interview calling her crazy , the video of him making himself happy which she recorded but nothing was ever done about that 🤔 she's a pervert and yet it's okay for her to attack the exes with threats etc and redtops ignore it all.
Wow, I didn’t know this about Leo, she really is sick and twisted. How has she been allowed to get away with so much abuse. Like we’ve all said, what a difference it would be if this was a man making secret sex recordings and showing them to people. She should have been cancelled years ago :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Yeah, I kinda discounted the phone idea as only the first post has a location set on it, the day the account was setup, I thought it highly likely they did this from home rather than on a phone roaming somewhere, although it is a possibility. Other info on their follows and their following list shows they are around that area as well. It’s odd as it’s clearly a fake account, all the photos are fake, so it was setup as a front, but suddenly activated to attack 18 months later 🤔

Someone has reposted those JonnyJr posts, I checked them out, they are odd, they appear to change sex at one point 😁 There be so much weird stuff flying around, it’s giving me a headache thinking about it, must get back to holiday mode 😁
JonnyJnr's text and syntax is crappy and gets worse.....similar to lots of other angry postings. The main thing for me though is they had prior knowledge of Kieran's arrest coming. Only the police and a 'victim' would be updated on that. Therefore Jonnjr = a person who reported Kieran or a person in touch with that person. It can't be any other way.

Anyway......enjoy your Holiday Smillie! all this shite will still be going on when you come back :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Same My Dad was the Eldest of 19 ( Irish ☘ lol) and what I saw of Jett, would of been laughed at by my brothers ( I’m youngest of 4) and it would of been Ahh cop on to yaself,
But to be fair like I said we don’t know the background context of it all, Jett to me seemed pissed
And as for I’m hungry, Pudding is usually after dinner, so maybe what happened was He didn’t want to eat what was served for dinner
Or maybe it’s more than that
We don’t know and Can’t set the tone or surmise what happened or what the kids were feeling
And Knowing this has come 99% sure from Skank and it’s been edited it’s been used to cause backlash against KH and MP so can only be taken with a pinch of salt, However it maybe 🤔 that Grain of salt is of substance
Who knows only those involved But stating Bunny was This …. Or Jett was That… is playing into the hands of the Skank that had it circulated
I was taken by the fact that J said 'I hate this house' not 'I hate you (Michelle)'.
---
My cousin left home at the age of 8, with her rucksack on her back, because her mum was such a cow, she ended up at my mum's and then back to her mum's within the hour, there was bugger all wrong with her household, just a child not liking what rules were in place, which happens day in day out in houses up and down the country.
---
My frequent cry as a child was that I hated my parents so much I was going to run away. They always offered me a lift to the station.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All these laptops and phones lost too. I very much doubt she throws away the actual dossier. Why would she if it gives her such power over people and it's been a habit of hers to do this for over a decade?
I think 'losing' phones and laptops will just give her some cover for whatever messages and communications she's sent recently.
I wonder if it’s saved to the cloud somewhere? The risk of saving it to a device is that it can easily be lost if that device is damaged or lost.
How clever is she? It takes some skill to plant a recording device and then upload the contents somewhere. Probably easier now than it was when she was with Pete.

Reactions: 20
Wow, I didn’t know this about Leo, she really is sick and twisted. How has she been allowed to get away with so much abuse. Like we’ve all said, what a difference it would be if this was a man making secret sex recordings and showing them to people. She should have been cancelled years ago :mad:
Not forgetting as soon as she got with Leo she happily showed him the videos of Alex within days of getting with him, who Leo supposedly called him out as perv on twitter at the time, yet still it was acceptable for her to do this and no-one in legal or media thought it bizarre. She seemed to reveal in causing Alex hurt, constantly showing the private footage to kh and others ..what was she trying to achieve with this abuse and no one in her circle even pulled her up

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Not forgetting as soon as she got with Leo she happily showed him the videos of Alex who Leo supposedly called him out as perv on twitter at the time, yet still it was acceptable for her to do this and no-one in legal or media thought it bizarre. She seemed to reveal in causing Alex hurt, constantly showing the private footage to kh and others ..what was she trying to achieve with this abuse and no one in her circle even pulled her up
I expect it was a power play ie look what I can do, don’t mess with me?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
JonnyJnr's text and syntax is crappy and gets worse.....similar to lots of other angry postings. The main thing for me though is they had prior knowledge of Kieran's arrest coming. Only the police and a 'victim' would be updated on that. Therefore Jonnjr = a person who reported Kieran or a person in touch with that person. It can't be any other way.

Anyway......enjoy your Holiday Smillie! all this shite will still be going on when you come back :LOL:
One last thing, I do have a theory the Alicia account was setup in 2022 as a stalker/burner account to browse KH and M’s IG’s without them knowing who it was, why we have all the fake photos. I have a couple of fake IG’s 😁 I expect many of us do, don’t give yourself away out there when browsing/sherlocking/stalking people 😁 Thing is, most people do give themselves away on these accounts, it’s easier to follow people and places you know, to create an account that looks authentic, I always follow Kylie‘s IG on my fake IG’s for example 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 That’s why I think we can safely say they live or lived in the Avington area, they have left clues, people do this. I think there is a good chance this person has done this. Question is why suddenly attack now with their burner account, the coincidence with Skank’s family court troubles is too much of a coincidence isn‘t it 🤔

I can read some of Skank's April calendar from her facebook photo, it's quite blurry but you can make out the odd thing. I'm not posting it as I don't think it's right to put out where kids are at certain times on the internet.

On her counter top though I noticed, JJ's man bag, what looks like a medication box and ........her nose! It's not long for this world!

Screen Shot 2024-04-12 at 09.56.15.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-12 at 10.01.42.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-12 at 09.54.55.png

---
One last thing, I do have a theory the Alicia account was setup as a stalker/burner account to browse KH and M’s IG’s without them knowing who it was. I have a couple of fake IG’s 😁 I expect many of us do, don’t give yourself away out there when browsing/sherlocking/stalking people 😁 Thing is, most people give themselves away on these accounts, it’s easier to follow people and places you know, to create an account that looks authentic, I always follow Kylie‘s IG on my fake IG’s for example 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 That’s why I think we can safely say they live in the Abington area, they have left clues, people do this. I think there is a good chance this person has done this. Question is why suddenly attack now with their burner account, the coincidence with Skank’s family court troubles is too much of a coincidence isn‘t it 🤔
I know what you mean, most people DO leave clues, even when they think they haven't 👀

I did notice too, a certain poster on Insta, also connected to Hampshire, so I yes, interesting!

Reactions: 23
And sorry guys. Totally forgot to include in the podcast recap the loads of old shite about Bunny's phone.
Does that mean I've lost the job? (Yay!)
lol, no, you get a second chance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.