Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I read on here they had just come back from their mothers and it was Kieran they were running from not Michelle. And the pie was in a bag? lol confused.com
I'm confused as well lol, literally can't keep up. It's probably been discussed but I find it weird it happened in June but KP apparently didn't find out about till the November (I think) you would think the kids would have told her in the intervening months, just feels a bit suspect

Reactions: 16
Do the court do listings for family court ?
Or is it all secret?
Secret.
---
I'm confused as well lol, literally can't keep up. It's probably been discussed but I find it weird it happened in June but KP apparently didn't find out about till the November (I think) you would think the kids would have told her in the intervening months, just feels a bit suspect

It's massively suspect! And also that KP teased releasing it in December. It showed she didn't care about the UK public see her kids in what she
described as 'being abused'.
Then.....someone goes and does just that 2 years later!

Reactions: 25
Secret.
---

It's massively suspect! And also that KP teased releasing it in December. It showed she didn't care about the UK public see her kids in what she
described as 'being abused'.
Then.....someone goes and does just that 2 years later!
She threatened to release it up if the press continues to write bad stories about her🤔 and recently the media have been on her case with the courts, driving etc.. which seems too coincident the sudden release by the sock account

Reactions: 23
I wish 2 or 3 of the exes would get together and do a MeToo-type interview about her, show there's a pattern to the abuse. If Russel brand is bad for groping women and pressuring women into sex what is she?
I do suspect Russel Brand is a predator by the way.
Agree but they threaten to tell all and then retreat. Why?

Reactions: 15
The redtops don't pay her these days because they can just lift quotes from social media. they don't need to pay her anything if she already put it on Insta or Tiktok.
She's also doing so many podcasts and people filming her at the crappy appearances. All of that is in the public domain to make stories from.
Ah, I didn't realise it was all coming from her social media. I've heard people say the bison has been the source for some stuff and or her "representative" I wonder if money changes hands for these examples?

Reactions: 11
Doubt she would turn up anyway- she adjourn it citing issues like she's claiming past few weeks...in her head she thinks it's going to go away if she doesn't engage
She adjourned it to do her housework and the courts were happy with that reason

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can read some of Skank's April calendar from her facebook photo, it's quite blurry but you can make out the odd thing. I'm not posting it as I don't think it's right to put out where kids are at certain times on the internet.

On her counter top though I noticed, JJ's man bag, what looks like a medication box and ........her nose! It's not long for this world!

View attachment 2870667
View attachment 2870668
View attachment 2870669
---

I know what you mean, most people DO leave clues, even when they think they haven't 👀

I did notice too, a certain poster on Insta, also connected to Hampshire, so I yes, interesting!
the-green / blue book is to record blood sugar I have this 👍

Reactions: 19
The deluded idiot has just posted this, an AI representation of a hot young woman, all this new supposed gym and healthy living is gonna do this Skank is it 🤦🏽‍♀️ I think her brain has turned to mush, I do think she believes this is how she will look soon 🥴

IMG_0373.jpeg

Well I can play that game Skank, I just asked AI what you’d look like at 50, walking away from a plane….hmmmmm, I think this is closer to reality….

IMG_0379.png

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Ah, I didn't realise it was all coming from her social media. I've heard people say the bison has been the source for some stuff and or her "representative" I wonder if money changes hands for these examples?
I think when it's a 'sauce' yes. But they can make loads of stories now just from shite she's said on her podcast or on Insta.
Times have changed, as Alex said in that interview. Everyone has a camera phone, celebs can be spotted out and about by public and filmed. She doesn't have full control or get paid all the time now.
---
the-green / blue book is to record blood sugar I have this 👍
Ah interesting, So JJ's medication is there maybe in the box?

Reactions: 18
Wow, I didn’t know this about Leo, she really is sick and twisted. How has she been allowed to get away with so much abuse. Like we’ve all said, what a difference it would be if this was a man making secret sex recordings and showing them to people. She should have been cancelled years ago :mad:
I've not heard of the Leo story. Where did you read this please Mamfe. I can't hear Leo saying he thought Alex was a perv, just not the sort of thing he would say. I'm not questioning you, Mamfe, just never heard all this before.

Reactions: 19
Couple of stories from around that time

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
No court today then! :mad: (n)
could still be. Remember she’s in and out of the gym atm, using the collagen shakes, not having her nails done, back on Loose Women and not forgetting her unforgettable appearance on BBBOTS, so I’d take the housework claim with a pinch of salt. Does she even know how to plug in a hoover? 🤣
---
The deluded idiot has just posted this, an AI representation of a hot young woman, all this new supposed gym and healthy living is gonna do this Skank is it 🤦🏽‍♀️ I think her brain has turned to mush, I do think she believes this is how she will look soon 🥴

View attachment 2870725

Well I can play that game Skank, I just asked AI what you’d look like at 50, walking away from a plane….hmmmmm, I think this is closer to reality….

View attachment 2870733
The first pic, is a bit Alves looking so yeah, most probably 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
could still be. Remember she’s in and out of the gym atm, using the collagen shakes, not having her nails done, back on Loose Women and not forgetting her unforgettable appearance on BBBOTS, so I’d take the housework claim with a pinch of salt. Does she even know how to plug in a hoover? 🤣
---

The first pic, is a bit Alves looking so yeah, most probably 🤣
And the most important info she has a cleaner so never does housework

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.