Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Anna666 My Darling sending you Hugs love and Healing ‍🩹
I had a shit childhood my brothers did similar to me and my Mum when she wasn’t in a Valium induced sleep wasn’t the best but she Loved me
I can’t imagine how hard it must have been for you to carry that, The Little Girl you were can Heal and Love regardless
Thinking of you

Reactions: 40
I always feel slightly nervous posting here but.. fuck it I quite fancy Kryton. I fancied him on MAFs fuck it.
Get thee to specsavers! . Alternatively, get him some stilts or Tom Cruise secret platform shoes, and some matchsticks to keep his eyes open

Reactions: 33
Get thee to specsavers! . Alternatively, get him some stilts or Tom Cruise secret platform shoes, and some matchsticks to keep his eyes open
I remember watching MAFS n thinking if I had to. One of em. And he aint fussy...

Reactions: 24
I used to bathe my Barbie doll in the sink too!

Reactions: 15
I always feel slightly nervous posting here but.. fuck it I quite fancy Kryton. I fancied him on MAFs fuck it.
I think your very brave it couldn't have been an easy decision to come on here and admit to total strangers you have a mental health illness but you've taken that first step, keep believing in yourself you will get better and i for one will help you to heal.

Reactions: 70
Stan fuck you he is cute!!

Reactions: 28
Didn't the time stamp say 4pm? I might be wrong, but I thought that's what it said. I assumed that it was dinner time and there had been some disagreement over dinner and culminated in said events.

Edit: was 20:16, I'm embarrassed that appears I can't read a 24 hour clock

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I'm on page 9 x
@Facehugger. welcome back my friend, good to see you active again and on this thread. Love and fluffy hugs from Pom xxxx

I leave some older pics from my archives here and be back tomorrow xxx...

Reactions: 57
Reactions: 29
Willow love all your posts, but don’t agree with saying ‘hope all of us who cared enough to contribute’.. I have been made homeless just yesterday, currently in a hotel with my dog (who I absolutely adore and would NEVER give up) until I can find a house. I am seriously not in a position to contribute, it’s bad enough trying to feed myself on a daily basis. But I certainly care about those kids.. some nights I can’t sleep thinking about them

Reactions: 106
Wish we could communicate and do a gfm for you and your dog. Sending love

Reactions: 52
A better punishment would be to eat it in front of them. Wouldn’t waste a good pie by throwing it
I don't think MP planned to throw the pie, it was a heat of the moment thing, Jett was winding Michelle up, even Bunny said it was his fault. She didn't swear at them, she didn't abuse them in a long tirade, Just " here's your bloody pudding. Give MP a break.
---
I'm so sorry, I admire your love and devotion to your dog, I'm the same way. Prayers and good vibes sent, that you find a place quickly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Sorry but she definitely ‘threw’ the pudding at bunny.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but she definitely ‘threw’ the pudding at bunny.
OFFS! It was in a paper bag, she threw it on the floor, she only said here's your bloody pudding! She didn't yell and scream for hours, or be physically abusive. If you listen you will hear Bunny blame Jett not Michelle, 2 times B said it was his fault. Maybe Someone told him to wind MP up. Give her a break.
---
He looked like a spoilt child looking for his pudding and admonishing his sister with his raised mardy voice
Funny how Bunny said two times it was Jetts fault, when Jett says Michelle threw the pie, Bunny said it was his fault! He acted spoiled and guilty because he knew he wound up Michelle, Bunny said so.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.