Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is ridiculous. I know you're referring to me and just because I have an opinion against the majority. Plenty of posters here post repetitive stuff, plenty speculate on bizarre stuff really, as is their right. It just gets pointed out as 'tit' when someone holds opinions that go against part of the prevailing narrative. Is it any wonder so many people never post here any more.
---

She was distressed. It was obvious.
She was yes, But no one knows the context of her being distressed apart from what was seen
We don’t know what proceeded that or what caused it
We do know that Bunny can be a right little Madam sometimes and precocious sometimes and she is very much lead by her mother
I’m not Doubting what your saying, It could be Something of nothing, It could also be a hell of a lot worse, but a video of 1 minute 30 seconds that’s been edited can’t be taken into Absolute context either way

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Itchen Valley is quite literally where I live. It's pretty much a series of villages edging into the city. Think Deliverance, it's so small round here that's what it is like. Forget 6 degrees of separation, it's more like 2 round here and everyone either knows or is related to everyone.
Now SK if you find anymore info, this is absolutely my wheelhouse and I may be able to find out more, unless of course it is a sock account but who knows.
Just to add it is absolutely not me despite being in the right location 😂
So, maybe Avington, though it could be anywhere in this area below, I’m not sure I can narrow it down more than this, but I believe that A account posted from around here when they originally created it. Read other Tattlers know this area, what’s the connection Sherlock Krusties 🤔 Notice they’ve removed all the recent posts again, so someone has shut them down for now.

IMG_0303.jpeg

Reactions: 22
They were distressed! Bunny was in tears.
Yes she was, but not for the reasons you state
---
This is ridiculous. I know you're referring to me and just because I have an opinion against the majority. Plenty of posters here post repetitive stuff, plenty speculate on bizarre stuff really, as is their right. It just gets pointed out as 'tit' when someone holds opinions that go against part of the prevailing narrative. Is it any wonder so many people never post here any more.
---

She was distressed. It was obvious.
I’m interested to know why you think she was distressed? Was she scared? Was she upset about the pie in the bed? Was she frustrated with J?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So, maybe Avington, though it could be anywhere in this area below, I’m not sure I can narrow it down more than this, but I believe that A account posted from around here when they originally created it. Read other Tattlers know this area, what’s the connection Sherlock Krusties 🤔 Notice they’ve removed all the recent posts again, so someone has shut them down for now.

View attachment 2870038
Itchen Abbas sounds like the most plausible and is connected to skank she's always itching her abyss. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jett looked really upset, what I would describe as distressed.
I'm one of 11 Mrs B, maybe not as sensitive as you, in our house that wouldn't have been called distress. To be honest the only one I remember being distressed was my poor mother.
Or maybe the time my drunken father beat one of the neighbours kids up to bed because he though she was one of us.🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Absolutely disgusting this has to happen. Hope all of us who cared enough to contribute, helped in some small way, to help Kieran get somewhere to resolving the custody of his 2 children. I’ve never known anything like this diabolical situation. words fail me & iI am sickened even more by what’s happening/happened the last few days. Thank you DC for the update & your support to the Hayler family & everything you have done for justice on everything❤🥲
Please pass on my love to Sam for setting up GFm and for giving us the opportunity to contribute. SAM (and dc) have a huge heart and deserve such praise. Lots of love x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Let's look at it another way, Junior has barely anything to with KP, Princess is looking like she's slowly going the same way, so with all of this going on, who is the easiest person to lash out at, because at the moment B and J are still very young, now the video, we do not know what happened before, nor after the video, what we do know is that after her keeping them both 5 months after it happened, all of the other allegations about Kieran were reported to the police, with no further action, back to the video ,I'm no angel I've done things I am not proud of, should that mean that I'm vilified online for what could possibly 1 mistake, especially knowing that J and B had been with KP that day too, and to all of the so good parents that have never lost their temper, then bleeping well done to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Is this the same fitness addiction skank had in 2018 with Boyson when skank blagged all that free gym equipment or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2019 when skank was holed up with Al during lockdown or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2020 when skank joined the gym to get fit because of her broken trotters or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2021 when skank blagged all the free gym equipment for H and sink boy turned his garage into a gym or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2022 when skank joined the gym with sink boy because she looked bloated in the holiday snaps or later in 2022 when skank joined a different gym later that year after just having her tits done or the same fitness addiction 2023 when skank joined the gym because she needed to get ready for "big things" in the pipeline but never actually went to the gym. 🤔
And she was married to a PT - KH.

Reactions: 16
That's not what I said, though. I never compared his cheating to KP neglect though. Total misrepresentation of my point.

I said that I found the concept of a man sending a vid of his kids in distress to another woman to get sex, abhorrent and that it would make him a bad man and father if it was true. I don't even know if it is true!

It's not the cheating that I have the issue with!
The situation around what you see in a 30 second vid and what really happened in that scenario is not comparable.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think any of this reflects on any of the adults involved well. As much as I despise KP, KH has form for affairs. So I don’t find it unbelievable. As for M. Jett did seem scared and his comment about hating that house was very telling. I’ve got 6 kids and even on my absolute worst days have I ever sworn at them and chucked a pie through the door! Those poor children are my main concern. As there is always more to every story behind closed doors.
Neither house seems a completely safe or happy haven 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Just listened to the podcast with Alex Reid, he's a really interesting person, I couldn't work out for the life of me why he ever would have been a match for KP, he's so intelligent and quite alternative. I struggled with understanding a bit with the thick accents but when he was talking about the ongoing battle with KP, James said that he thinks AR will always be associated with KP. AR replied that he didn't think so and he can confidently say that 'because he knows what's coming'. Hmmm interesting.

Not really much more tea in the podcast if I'm honest.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
And if that did even happen, Can you honestly say you’ve NEVER done anything in the heat of the moment that you later regret? People often don’t think of the consequences in the wrong frame of mind. Look at KP, did she think of the consequences when she got high and went driving, more than once. When she recorded and showed footage of Alex and looks like she has far, far more recordings.
Do you think Kieran is enjoying this? 1000000% not.
Yet Katie allowed Bunny to be making noodles late at night on a TT Live on Christmas night as she couldn’t be arsed to even make sure they had a proper Christmas dinner, where was she then, pissed up in bed, too many rows with Carl in front of the kids. Those kids will have seen far more adult behaviour and wrong doing under her watch.
How many times on lives has KP broken the kids privacy in things, many, many times.
She should have made sure HER mates and fan club did not share this and allow any relevant authorities to deal with it, which I’m sure it has been already.
Edit to add, since I’ve typed this out I have seen your other posts too that you have put on. 👍
100% DC AND AGAIN 100% DC

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Here's another possible scenario (and yes, I'm surmising, as are we all): Michelle threw the pudding (in a bag???), cross/frustrated, TO Bunny, not intending for the bag to split and deposit the contents on the bed. Because she was cross with them (allowed - as a parent OR as a step-parent), she didn't hang around to see where it landed. But she could well have returned afterwards, apologised/made up and changed the bedding and got both kids something to eat.
The point is: WE DON'T KNOW. The only people who actually know the circumstances of this bad optic are hardly likely to tell us. But I do know that back in the 70s, an adult getting cross and yelling would have been called good parenting, not abuse! Thankfully, we've moved on since then but let's not get too hysterical about a situation that we don't know happened.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm one of 11 Mrs B, maybe not as sensitive as you, in our house that wouldn't have been called distress. To be honest the only one I remember being distressed was my poor mother.
Or maybe the time my drunken father beat one of the neighbours kids up to bed because he though she was one of us.🤣
Same My Dad was the Eldest of 19 ( Irish ☘ lol) and what I saw of Jett, would of been laughed at by my brothers ( I’m youngest of 4) and it would of been Ahh cop on to yaself,
But to be fair like I said we don’t know the background context of it all, Jett to me seemed pissed
And as for I’m hungry, Pudding is usually after dinner, so maybe what happened was He didn’t want to eat what was served for dinner
Or maybe it’s more than that
We don’t know and Can’t set the tone or surmise what happened or what the kids were feeling
And Knowing this has come 99% sure from Skank and it’s been edited it’s been used to cause backlash against KH and MP so can only be taken with a pinch of salt, However it maybe 🤔 that Grain of salt is of substance
Who knows only those involved But stating Bunny was This …. Or Jett was That… is playing into the hands of the Skank that had it circulated

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Itchen Abbas sounds like the most plausible and is connected to skank she's always itching her abyss. 🤣
Thanks for the mental image Stan. I'm just off to bleach my eyeballs and if I have nightmares tonight I'm blaming that on you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also think that if Kieran really did pass on this video footage to someone, ANYONE, then he's bloody stupid and really only has himself to blame for this understandable furore.

Reactions: 30
I don’t think any of this reflects on any of the adults involved well. As much as I despise KP, KH has form for affairs. So I don’t find it unbelievable. As for M. Jett did seem scared and his comment about hating that house was very telling. I’ve got 6 kids and even on my absolute worst days have I ever sworn at them and chucked a pie through the door! Those poor children are my main concern. As there is always more to every story behind closed doors.
We see different. To me he seemed guilty not scared.
---
I also think that if Kieran really did pass on this video footage to someone, ANYONE, then he's bloody stupid and really only has himself to blame for this understandable furore.
Hate the blame culture it’s so blinkered

Reactions: 10
My cousin left home at the age of 8, with her rucksack on her back, because her mum was such a cow, she ended up at my mum's and then back to her mum's within the hour, there was bugger all wrong with her household, just a child not liking what rules were in place, which happens day in day out in houses up and down the country.
---
My cousin left home at the age of 8, with her rucksack on her back, because her mum was such a cow, she ended up at my mum's and then back to her mum's within the hour, there was bugger all wrong with her household, just a child not liking what rules were in place, which happens day in day out in houses up and down the country.
My auntie isn't a cow by the way, my cousin just thought she was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2870038
there are some very nice doors in that area, very 'cuntry cottage'......or maybe someone's dealer lives out there ? 😅
I would guess it's an area with plenty of horse ownership and events too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.