Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was always my theory that she encourages them to be quite open and probably indulges them in whatever fetish they like ( at least at the beginning). Then later she will use it against them or shame them with it. I think that's been pretty much proven by what Alex said.
I guessed Carl had some sort of 'doll' fetish.
What, Cabbage Patch Doll?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also not wanting to get into the whole blame vs. explain again but everyone involved seemed to be in nightwear. So maybe the kids came back from KPs and then one of them went into the kitchen when they were supposed to be in bed, maybe that's why it wasn't in a bowl? Bedtime would be a strange time to be eating.... or flinging puddin' when everyone is supposed to be going to bed.
If KP is anything like my ex DIL, she returns them late and unfed.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
KP is an unfit mother, so if not being able to keep your dick in your pants makes KH an unfit father, where does that leave the kids? In care presumably, a terrible thing, and given that 50%ish of people cheat that would be a looooot of kids
Exactly. It's not pearl clutching to say that I find the idea of a man using a vid of his GF being nasty to his kids and them distressed to try and get sex, abhorrent. That's a lot different than just 'cheating' which doesn't make you an unfit parent.

I don't know if that's even how the vid got out. If it's true I'd be disgusted with him as a man and father. It might be lies.
Occam’s Razor. The simplest explanation is usually true. No man (or woman) has used a video of his/her kids crying to get sex. Even if they were desperate it’s not a sexy move.
This stupid story has Skank written all over it. I don’t think she even realises she’s lying. Complete narc projection. She doesn’t realise very few people think like her.

Reactions: 34
News just in. Kipper is not looking for a house Oop North. She's found one close to AFP on the IOW.

A sauce said ' Kipper and her new baybay JJ are moving in straight away, she can't wait for a fresh start and the house has already been done up just the way she likes it. She's sure this house will be the one and she's looking forward to a future of losing pets and old urine-soaked wedding dresses in her new love nest'.

Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 20.51.27.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 20.51.38.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 20.51.54.png

---
What, Cabbage Patch Doll?
No :ROFLMAO: . Much creepier!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It was always my theory that she encourages them to be quite open and probably indulges them in whatever fetish they like ( at least at the beginning). Then later she will use it against them or shame them with it. I think that's been pretty much proven by what Alex said.
I guessed Carl had some sort of 'doll' fetish.
Well woods suddenly shooting his Green stuff anywhere & everywhere 🤮. Decking, sinks etc. joined OF’s, unsuccessful. He must be reading what Alex has said & 💩💩💩his pants. Any bloke shes F’d needs to be worried. The Dane toe video appears to be mild compared to what else she may have🙀 Everything shouts, loads of illegal stuff she’s done/filmed. She’s always had cameras everywhere in the house, including kids bedrooms. Joanne the groom said KFP & AFP were going back on video’s to try & catch her out. Plus outside camera‘s to check when she arrived & left. In spite of the fact, the poor girl had Harvey dumped on her for days on end & KFP uncontactable🤮This was a very poorly child🤮😡. The way everyone has been treated is utterly appalling & shocking. Is the F’ing Karma bus in the garage? Hurry up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Just had a lightbulb moment 💡

The Manchester Fashion Show with main event Skanky was supposed to rescheduled for the beginning of April. I wonder why it wasn’t. 🤨

Maybe the simplest explanation is they now realise what a cuntfest she is.

IMG_0538.jpeg

Reactions: 28
As in Barbie? It would explain the ridiculous boobs and bum.
Yes but that's just the look. The fetish involves them pretending to be an inanimate object that can be 'used' because they won't talk back, or react etc...... The extreme look can be to dehumanise and objectify them and that's what some people like about it.
I'm not saying Carl is definitely into that but that is part of the Doll fetish for some people. It might be something KP got acquainted with when all the surgeries got more and more extreme.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Look at Saville nothing really came out about him till after he died, because people were scared of him, Skank is the same, even powerful people are afraid of her, because she has no boundaries and will go to extreme lengths to destroy people.
Saville was way more connected than Skank though. He spent every New Years Eve with the Thatchers and was well in with the Royals. He hid behind the millions he raised for charity. The majority of people thought he was a good guy.
Skank is a nothing. She’s been very lucky so far but it’s run out now. She’s going to get her overfilled arse handed to her on a plate.

Reactions: 29
Oh I agree, it does seem that the Ex Husbands get a lot more hassle (I probably didn't explain myself that well.)
Unlikely, but I’d love RedTops to interview Alex & do a story. They were quick enough to print when Kieran got arrested, but never let any of her exes tell their story, for some unknown reason. The facts & truth about her despicable behaviour should be put out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Say this was true and she'd done a poo on a politician or something :LOL:. Even so, I don't see how they could interfere with ALL the judges she's encountered. You have the magistrates, where there can be 2 or 3 from the local area sitting on a case. She meets different ones each time and has had about 20 driving cases for a start. How would it work for them to be influenced? It would be like a full time job someone trying to organise it all.
In the higher courts you have so many people involved, judges, barristers, clerks, admin. Again, at loads of different courts and cases.
I also work with someone who's sibling is a family court judge, I know quite a bit about her upbringing and life. These people are so far removed from KP in intelligence, morals and social circles. I can't see them being knobbled to do someone like KP favours.
So for me, that theory doesn't seem probable.
Well who would have thought Boris Johnson was in her social circle and yet she attended an event with him and many other high profile people 🤷‍♀️
Anything is possible....although I do agree that her having kompromat on half the UK judiciary is pushing things a bit too far 😆

Reactions: 12
I’m staying schtum. But wish there was an 🙄 and a 💤 emoji for some people. But in the meantime - the ignore button is good. Honestly the pearl clutching is so boring now. I’d love to be as perfect as some people on here 😂 (not!)

Fingers crossed for some positive news soon.

Big ❤ to @DC16 too.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Thank you DC.

I agree KP is far, far worse. She's an evil witch who has destroyed or attempted to destroy the lives of kids, pets, and partners. I also agree those accounts who shared the vid and posted vile accusations about CSA etc are a disgrace and should face action.

Re the 'even if that did happen', I'm no saint but I'd never, ever send a vid of my kids in distress at the hands of my partner to get sex off someone.
And repeat, and repeat, and repeat. I think we get the idea by now that there was a video and that whilst not saying it directly, the belief or want of "suggestion be true" of why it was shared. It would be great to leave this now and look at what Skankerella is up to and deflecting from, it's her thread after all and she must be pissed off that no one's concentrating on "HER"!🤣
Edited for spelling!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Unlikely, but I’d love RedTops to interview Alex & do a story. They were quick enough to print when Kieran got arrested, but never let any of her exes tell their story, for some unknown reason. The facts & truth about her despicable behaviour should be put out there.
I've no idea why they haven't done a story with Alex, I can't see him turning them down. I keep thinking that Skank amuses them as they seem to pick up every last crumb and spew it out on a daily basis. Hopefully one day the truth will out

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.