Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixsta83

It feels like F4J totally took advantage of Kieran when he didn't know where else to turn and are now trying to screw him over when he figured out their hidden agenda. Disgusting they have done this. I very much doubt they will get much publicity though. I wouldn't have a clue what they were posting about it wasn't for this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

BadJanet

VIP Member
So Trustees appointed, found this...
To carry on the business of the bankrupt for the purpose of winding it up for the benefit of the unsecured creditors; To bring or defend legal proceedings in relation to any claim by or against the bankrupt; To apply to the court for possession and sale of the bankrupt's home o_O:love:

• Heart

Ohflip

The Boy (JJ), The Mole (on her bewful, most natural, face), The Fox (what she thinks she is) and The Horse (that was repossessed by bailiffs). A modern day love story 💕

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The Boy (JJ), The Mole (on her bewful, most natural, face), The Fox (what she thinks she is) and The Horse (that was repossessed by bailiffs). A modern day love story 💕
She’s still got the horses. She moved them before bailiff went in. Not sure where, but others have said a neighbour. If that’s the case, why are people still enabling her? 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
'the way of the world definitely seems to be changing now, where kids want to grown up and be Youtube stars rather than dentists or vets etc.''

@DC16 The world definitely is changing, there are ways of making money which are different now. On one hand that can be great - why should Kieran or anyone else have to go and do 'honest' backbreaking work 24/7 when they don't necessarily need to? On the other hand revenue from things like this can be fleeting and don't necessarily last.

I think some people have a big issue with the moral aspect of earning money from what they see as 'not working hard' but probably don't question members of the royal family who essentially work part-time but are some of the richest people in the country or some CEOs or MPs who sit on advisory boards or go on TV and earn £750 an hour.
What I can't reconcile is what any of this has to do with Kieran ( or anyone else's) worth as a parent. As you say, the children are safeguarded if he does OF which I doubt is a big part of his income anyway.
I have a small additional income stream from something I did years ago ( not OF for me, no way could I personally do that 😅 ). I put in some effort at the beginning and since then I don't have to do a single thing to earn the same money now as I did 5 years ago. Is it lazy? Is it immoral? Should I work harder at my other job which has a physical aspect?
No one is going to pat you on the back at retirement age for wearing your back and knees out and give you a medal. So really, I don't get the focus on Kieran's money and the Fund. He's taking opportunities as they come and earning as much as he can part-time whilst he does childcare.

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
One things for sure....F4j certainly don't give a shit about Jett and Bunny!
More adults acting like kids, just what J&B need

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Parry1988

VIP Member
Can we move on now please 🙏 everything that can be said has been said, people could take this over to the KH thread if they want to continue saying the same thing. but can we please go back to slagging the deformed mutilated freakshow that is Katie price off 🙏🙏
Any in the wild sitings, you know seeing as they're a super famous power couple now and have been to all these public days out with the kids apparently....? Where's all the fan pics or the paps that stalk her???

• Heart
  • Haha

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
You’ve got to love how biffasbeemer pops up at the right time and saves our sanity when we most need it 😂 thankyou Biff

• Heart
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Oooooo..... This might spur Skanky into a fevered frenzy.... Especially on top of the naturally beautiful Emily giving birth to a gorgeous baby girl recently.... and P and J visiting their grandmother in Oz.... Skanky will be spitting feathers. (Me sniggering hugely....)

J&P flying to Australia to visit their poorly nan says more about their relationship they have with their mother and AFP when AFP was ill they never went near Pricey Towers. 😉

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Has she had a ban on posting the kids on Social media? I am confused why no pics of the kids having a good time at all days out. In the last week she has done cinema, safari park, lunches out and arts and crafts but not one picture showing the kids are happy and enjoying their days:
It is all very very bizarre!
Makes you wonder if she is actually doing anything with the kids at all or just posting to imply she is.

• Heart
These comments by “Alicia” certainly sound like KP. She does use the word disgusting a lot
Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 09.46.12.png

Yes and 'personality' :rolleyes:
This is the same balls flying monkies on here have spouted recently. This obsession that Kieran isn't perfect or innocent..No one is?!
No-one who supports Kieran getting his kids back thinks he or Michelle are perfect. This was debated last week and Winepig put up an excellent post about black and white thinking. Black and White thinking is a hallmark of personality disorders and disordered thinking.
Splitting people into 'saints and sinners' is bizarre.

Think of all those MONTHS of Bunny being neglected in her room. The video of the kids unfed at Christmas. All this Alicia ( KP) person focuses on is someone not being 'a saint'. It stinks of KP's mindset. As others have said SS have by now sent Bunny to stay with K&M.
Bollocks to this Alicia person, they are KP and she needs arresting!

• Heart

Gail1233

Came home to 20 pages, had a skim through, only conclusion was that I must make another contribution to KH GFM

• Heart
I really really hope there is a way Kieran would know WHO posted this video & the attached comments. IF he know's BENT Lynne had access to it at the time, well that say's everything.
If there is just anyway that someone, anyone, could prove who posted that video & if filming it was done illegally without Kieran knowing (not sure how that would happen!), and that KFP is involved, surely 100% that would be SO criminal & final nail in her coffin where kids are concerned. I don't want to see anything like that about the children. Their privacy has been shattered more than enough. I know there's people who almost think Michelle should hang for what she did, but I must be warped, because I giggle when I hear a 'pudding' was flung into the room. Not like a grenade, but a pudding!
I am 100% KFP is on another mission to throw as much :poop: in Kieran & Michelle direction,. This indicate's something is brewing in the custody direction. Too much happening all at one time. :mad:
If I was Kieran I would be reporting the fact that an Anon. Insta poster has released private footage of my children and that it seems like continued harassment of him and Michelle and a breach of privacy /data protection for the kids.
The police could go from there.

KP is an idiot who can't help herself. She sent that letter to one of Michelle's relatives which breached the restraining order. She must have felt she was being so clever at the time.....it's just more harassment!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Pom Bear

VIP Member
They are probably all coked up now and having a great time. Pity the zoo keeper who goes to feed them their dinner. A challenge for Pom I think 🤣
I had a go but sadly couldn't get it right, so I made this for you and will add more pics tomorrow 😊💖💗💕🥰❤😘 xxx.

Resizer_17125270487991.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Interesting that Alicia's account was created in October 2022. I checked back and it was around that time that KH and MP were having issues and there was a Tattler spreading rumours that he had cheated on her. I think that IG account was set up by someone in KP's circle to spy on them.

The person who shared the video doesn't care about the wellbeing and safety of those kids, it's all about getting revenge.

• Sad

Supercatmummy

Chatty Member
This has to come from KP. She threatened a video before. This has to be criminal now?

I've seen that account before, pretty sure it's a sock puppet account.
My money's on dim Lynn the crooked social worker. Reckon B or J just happened to mention something and Skanky blew it out of all proportion as the worstest case of child abuse and when dim Lynn the crooked SW asked K and M about it he gave them the video in all honesty to show it was over something and nothing to prove no child abuse and she then twisted it for favour of her idol to try and prove otherwise. My opinion of this shit show to try and discredit KH.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Well,fuck my old boots as usual,I tell yer when I was a kid I was fucking awful,I had arguments with me mum and my sister (half sister) now to get attention, living room door in house was half glass,I smashed it with my fist in rage,then I lay on sofa saying ‘I’ve got glass in my mouth and I’m going to swallow it..hence then the attention!you know what!I’ve never said that before to anybody but I know now what a nasty vile kid I could be.That’s I say no more.

My god all new posters eh..hope they aren’t cunts🤔Hope funny fab posters.🥰👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Alex talking about KP's continued abuse of him over videos she's filmed ( this was 3 years ago). This 'release' of this video stinks of her M.O.

Alex Reid video.png

So we have
1) threats to destroy him publically ( KP also threatened to release the pudding video back in December, anon posters on tattle teased the video)
2) Video filmed or obtained secretly, without consent. ( This video is inside K&M private home)
3) Video shown to public without consent
4) Retaining the video for a long time period and then the video reappearing.
5) Passing the footage to others ( staff in Alex's case, supposedly random public in Kieran's case)
5) All designed to destroy someone, affecting their mental health and drive them to suicide.

She is one sick abusive fucker who needs to see the inside of a cell!

• Angry
  • Heart