Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Going by all the crap F4J are putting out it seems like they are just pissed off over money.

I think F4J jumped on KH situation for publicity and they offered there services for free..
December 2023 we saw all the sickening stuff F4J put all over social media.. no way would any parent allow that, KH MP and PA would have been disgusted with it hence KH stepping away from F4J.

Fast forward 3/4 months I think F4J have rather only just found out about the GFM by reading here or someone has informed them and they are now pissed off because they didn’t get any money and that’s why they are spouting rubbish.

For KH to back away from FREE help shows how much he wants to do this the right way and not have his children’s names plastered all over the internet.

Let’s hope it’s not much longer until he has them back.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
100% KP behind it. I hope she is in the deepest shit EVER 😡🤬😡
I think out of all of this, the most serious thing is that a supposedly 'random' poster online has chosen to share private footage of kids on a public site and has invited people to ask her to share it around.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Unfortunately that video is about the worst thing for KH and MP right now. It does not paint a happy home. Totally believe this Alicia woman has been paid off to post this from someone in the clan, KP is getting desperate, but either way it doesn't look good.

I'm starting to wonder what the hell is the right outcome in this whole thing.
---
Could it be faked in any way? I really know nothing about how it’s done but someone more tech savvy might know signs. With all the recent Kate Middleton photos/videos being in the news and the conversation about fakes. It’s just strange it’s never appeared until now.
I would say the noose is tightening around KP so she's getting real evil now. It's poor form from MP and doesn't paint a happy home, however mark my words this is definitely the work of a scorned desperate Katie Price.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Interesting that Alicia's account was created in October 2022. I checked back and it was around that time that KH and MP were having issues and there was a Tattler spreading rumours that he had cheated on her. I think that IG account was set up by someone in KP's circle to spy on them.

The person who shared the video doesn't care about the wellbeing and safety of those kids, it's all about getting revenge.
So I mentally prepared myself for something really terrible just in case. Well I'm sorry but what a load of nonsense! Firstly I would love to know who got hold of this clip and how, as it was meant to be from CCTV in the kids' room. Secondly, Bunny already in the room, Jett comes in and jumps on his bed so they're not both running away in terror, in fact Jett is acting in a very petulent manner like he is angry at something he's been told. Then we have MP opening the door and throwing the pudding, yes she swears but from the way Jett seemed and Bunny blaming him ("I'm starving", "it's your fault") and him saying "blame Michelle" I would say they both probably didn't want whatever they were being served for dinner, or refused to eat it, and M got to end of tether and told them to go to their room. No, I don't believe MP threw pudding AT anyone, just landed it on B's bed. Blimey, if this is meant to be abuse then I'm sorry but from when I was a kid, most parents would these days be locked up for what they said or did! Aliciaandhertravels is either a FM, plant, or somehow on KFP "payroll", not to be taken seriously at all in my humble opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

KK77

VIP Member
To be honest I've felt quite upset about the GFM being called and still being called a scam (yes I can see somewhere it is) because I have helped promote it, but I've seen the good that has come out of it so far. So trying to stay positive.

I know everyone has their opinion of things and that's their prerogative, we will all differ on things from time to time. I hate conflict on here and to see people falling out. 😘

I know some people won't like KP's exs, which is fair enough, personally I like her ex-husbands, but not the majority of her ex boyfriends, I hate that Kris B covered up for her with the drink driving, some of the stuff Carl did was shady, I think I go hot and cold with my opinion on him, but there she is still calling him names in a late night text even after they have finished and she has moved on (again) It would be good to hear his side of his 96 pages of black and white proof one day he kept threatening.

Pete, I know some find Cheesy, but he is a good dad, loves and cares about his kids and family and tries to protect them, he works hard, doesn't have restraining orders against him, or hasn't drunk driven, or done drugs and does his best to stay quiet despite a constant goading and digging from KP. I'm sure Princess & Junior both love their mum and feel conflicted at her behaviour.
Alex, was subjected to revenge p0rn by her and had to get a restraining order, incidentally, have we seen him dressed as Roxanne either in the media or on his social media since they split? No I don't think so. KP outed him and encouraged him to make his private fantasies public. One minute KP says she actively encouraged Alex to do that, the next she pretending she didn't know anything about it when she first met him. Maybe if she had paid him what she owed, he would of not been jailed for that insurance thing, no excuse I know, but he has done his punishment. Again, he comes across as a good, loving dad. He also went bankrupt, but was discharged a year later as he stuck to his terms.
Kieran, again, loves his kids, yes he does OF's (just like KP) that sort of thing is not my cup of tea, I'm not a prude (believe it or not 🤪) I don't judge him for doing it, he used to be a stipper after all :censored: but I don't think KH has ever taken his kids along while he does an OF's shoot like KP has done. :mad: Michelle had to get a Restraining order too for her behaviour towards her. The TT stuff, again, I don't really get that, but this kind of earning is how a lot of celebs/zlebs seem to make some money these days. In all honesty (like KP says :rolleyes:) why wouldn't you work from your kitchen if you have the opportunity 🤷‍♀️😂 the way of the world definitely seems to be changing now, where kids want to grown up and be Youtube stars rather than dentists or vets etc.

KP just constantly lives in the past, each time she gets a new guy, she's still then harping on about the exs, wanting revenge, totally fixated, they don't bring her up unless she does something to them. I'm sure JJ will find out in time, in fact, wouldn't surprise me if he hasn't already seen her narc rage when she's pissed up and especially with more court cases on the horizon.

Is JJ there just for some fame, or is he another one who thinks they can save her? Because, really no one can.
@DC16 I agree with the other posters PLEASE don’t feel upset. You didn’t twist anyone’s arm all you did was give us the opportunity to help if we felt it was right for us. I didn’t at first, I didn’t have any spare pennies but I never felt guilty for that and I was totally motivated by everyone supporting him. Not because you promoted it but gave us the opportunity. And to be honest when I could afford it I was so glad to make a contribution because she causes every bone in my body to creek and sends my blood pressure soaring with her arrogance and for what she is doing to J&B. J&P are lovely young people who have soaked up the great upbringing by Pete and Emily. I think Emily’s family and Claire’s has been great too. I always hold on to the fact P always praised KH, despite what has gone on, still likes some of his posts and he often throws her and Pete a like. You have zero to explain and zero to feel guilty about so please don’t let this blip get you down. I did love reading your analysis of the destruction she has left behind though. I look forward to you leading the celebrations when there is a conclusion with J&B. Of course GFM has done an amazing job so far, I believe that totally. You’d be the first to tell me there are a lot of doubters out there on all subjects. That’s the diverse world we live in. I felt good donating, know it’s not a scam, happy too those who didn’t contribute to GFM, but were supportive in other ways. And for what it’s worth I suspect some of the sizeable contributions were from you. Chin up. This month May end well yet xxxx

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
It's still raining on the East Yorkshire coast and i'm having a ham and cheese omelette with some double dipped tatties for tea. 😘🤣
IMG_20240409_162815_313~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

Jomo11

VIP Member
KP will be loving this. We have some amazing super sleuths here on Tattle who catch her out. She has posted lots of vids supposedly doing fun things with the kids, but the kids are never shown. There may be a valid reason for that who knows. All I think is that this is a deflection to take attention of she may currently be up to. She has tattlers debating amongst themselves about the rights and wrongs of the video and while we are doing that - we're not paying attention to what she is or is not doing! Lastly I just want to say once again that the two most important people in this are J & B and they may well have seen this video posted online now. This is not right or fair on them, especially for Jett if he does have serious anxiety issues. There may be fault on both sides - but do we really want to see them put into care rather than with a father that clearly loves them enough to fight as hard as he is for the right to see them? I am sorry but if KP loved them like she says she does, would she want to see them hurting like this? This video should not have been put up for all to see - send it to the relevant authorities by all means but it has no place in a public setting.

One last thought - KP has often said that she likes her children to be feral and lets them do whatever they want. I would imagine that KH has a more structured approach to parenting and there in comes the conflict as others have said. They run wild at one house and then are expected to behave in a different way at another. It's a very difficult situation and If I feel for those children so much - even more so as it being played out in the public eye.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Welcome to #375!

Here is the link to #374

Thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title. Had to edit as it was too long!

1712501611482.png

I am still on previous thread so can't offer a recap.

Keep tattling!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

DC16

VIP Member
So KP trying to make out with the kids at Chessington, but JJ half naked in the MM showing off his tattoos 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
I agree, they’re trying to embellish on stuff esp what J does afterwards
The words typed across the screen in various scenes :rolleyes:.
Jett running "scared" into the room, looks more like he sort of Miranda-like galloped in and onto his bed.
When J puts something round his neck and takes it off, more misleading and insinuating text appears.
No text shown when B says it's J's fault.
Looks quite professional too. Someone spent time editing and adding words to this prior to release.
Logically it cannot be KH or MP releasing this so that leaves one desperate, grasping at straws, panicked, vindictive, spiteful, selfish TWAT otherwise know as Katie Fucking Price!!!!
She really would sell her own kids for her own gain :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yes Michelle should not have lost her temper, yes she should not have thrown the pudding into the room, yes she should have stayed in control despite any intended winding her up.

Did she behave incorrectly? Yes
Does that equate to abuse? No in my mind
Does it mean she is an awful person? I don't think so and clearly neither do the authorities as B has been spending time with M again recently so am going to trust that for now.

I completely agree with the poster (sorry can't remember who) who suggests that likely leak is via SS - Social Wanker LYNNE!
---

• Heart

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Funny how there was a picture with KH and CW at KSR's and now the video has been released..... Retaliation for videos that CW has shared with KH??

• Heart
I just noticed the captions in the video don't match the audio.

Bunny starts to cry about stuff being on the bed and says 'Why'
Jett says 'It isn't, me blame Michelle'
Bunny says 'It is you'.
Jett 'did I chuck the pudding at you, no I didn't'

.....but there's no caption on 'It is you' The video is also cut when Jett gets into bed ( supposedly scared according) Seems like he got out again and that was cut. Then there's a caption at the end telling us something Jett is doing something with 'an object' I think it's bollocks, he does not seem disressed.
You've got to ask WHO, as a 'concerned member of the public' would go to the trouble of adding captions to a supposed child abuse video and editing bits out?

Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ming55

VIP Member
I,ve watched the video and my take on it is it,s not child abuse or even close. If anything it,s an exasperated parent and we,ve all been there. I don,t know about the veracity of the video but it could well be doctored to look worse than it . What concerns me is, why has it suddenly become visible after all this time, who is really behind it, and the comments from this Alicia are designed to stir up hatred against Michelle and Kieran. Now who would benefit from that????? If anyone saw my upbringing they,d be at my house with pitchforks and burning torches demanding my parents heads.

• Heart

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
A lot of posters here were torn apart when they questioned the existence of the “pudding” incident!, imagine if that was CW doing it , there would be outrage here!
I don’t want to watch it because it feels so wrong and instrusive now…. on both sides those poor kids have been exposed to some horrible situations it seems 🥲

• Sad
  • Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I really don’t know what to think. I’ve read all of the opinions on the video and yes I did watch it and I wish I hadn’t. My biggest take was who the fuck would release footage of two distressed young children (one half-clothed) in a private space? Also, how the hell has this become public?

I have to say that the attitude of “it’s not abuse” or “I suffered worse” doesn’t sit right with me. I’m a parent and god I’ve had my moments but (perhaps because of my own childhood) I’ve never raised a finger to my child and have certainly never thrown anything at them.

On reflection, I’ve been a bit too black and white in my thinking about the whole situation - KP Bad/KH good - and I was happy with that, but I will now try to be a little more nuanced. I know we don’t have the before or after for context but in that moment the kids seem scared and unhappy and if that was my child, my fury would have no bounds.

It’s all just made me feel very confused and sad 😞

• Heart
  • Sad

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Fucking hell. The audio book is read by her. Probably 3-4 hours of her voice like nails down a blackboard. Fuck that shit.

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
A lot of posters here were torn apart when they questioned the existence of the “pudding” incident!, imagine if that was CW doing it , there would be outrage here!
I don’t want to watch it because it feels so wrong and instrusive now…. on both sides those poor kids have been exposed to some horrible situations it seems 🥲
I don't know what to say. Only that I'm fucking heartbroken for those kids. Even if the video is not what it seems - imagine being a kid and having this splashed online. Their lives are so, so hard.

• Sad
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I hope the lions survived KP’s visit to Longleat today 😬😬😬
#changingthesubject

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48