Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
So let's get this straight ..... one video ` filmed ` in the childrens bedroom ` why ` and by ` who ` of Michelle throwing pudding it would seem onto Buntys bed, don't get me wrong, this was not a pleasant watch, and she was wrong in doing this ... however .... having raised two children now adults ... over the years they both pushed me to breaking point MANY times with their cheek and behaviour ... I had an abusive childhood LONG STORY won't bore you and never once raised my hand to my children, I would limit tv time, send to bed early as punishment, sometimes wanted to pull my hair out in frustration ..... what led up to this? the video does not show, this small snippet is purposely shown, its deliberate in that sense

` I hate you, and hate this house ` were words screamed at me MANY times because children push boundaries, maybe J and B were being naughty prior, hence running into bedroom ..... does this incident cancel out the many crimes of their ` mother `over the years .... all documented, out there for public consumption, in all truth ` shocking crimes ` like flashing her dirty minge at them, being one of many ` what educational value did that have ` what was their mother trying to teach them, or witnessing drug taking, drunken fights with her latest ` bed notch ` .... the list is endless ... she has done far more damage with her vile behaviour than throwing something at the children in a rage, her abuse of them has been ongoing since birth, and continues today, trust me, they have witnessed with her, horrendous things no child should see ..... there's a camera filming for a reason, and has been put out there for the same
I remember one of my kids having their tea & something happened being naughty & food spilt all over the floor. Shouted about behaving himself at dinner table, but carried on & more food all over the table. I picked up the plate & scooped it all in the dog bowl, put it in from of him & said, ' if you behave like an animal, you can eat like one' ! Of course I didn't let him eat from the bowl, I was just making a point. He was about 8-9 at the time, but what was worse he had a mate over for tea with himo_O. I remember a week or so later speaking to the other lads mum & she laughed when the son came home & told her. She said she'd thrown a jelly at her daughter once, when she was complaining about food. Think we've all done something silly like that. I'm not making excuses, but would never class any of that as abuse.
Now acting lewdly & obscenely in front of the kids (Crawl & KFP) & the aggression & foul language, like SlapGate & apartment being smashed up at Xmas, that IS huge cause for concern.
Now this video has be released in public domain, I think it needs investigating HOW this got into the hands of someone who was not living in that house. I would think recording kids in a bedroom & that being on public view, is illegal. More so, if the video was unknown to K & M. Clearly, in my opinion, KFP is behind this. Kieran & Michelle would be able to take this issue further, I assume. WHY is it being released now. Is KFP a 'caged animal' & clutching at straws to discredit Michelle & Kieran due to custody issues? Something fishy & very odd here. I hope it backfires on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Brilliant as ever Pom 😘😘 I do hope you're having a great weekend. I'm supervising my husband building garden furniture. Well I say supervising I'm muttering numerous swear words and "if you'd started this hours ago" whilst drinking coffee😂😂
Sending my love 💜💜
Thank you 😀💖❤🥰😘 xxxx
Yep not to bad thank you, a quiet one for me today, normally I'm more busy on the Sundays. Loooool that made me laugh, say hello from me. I can't drink coffee at all, I love tea, but coffee nope, never liked it wish I could because there's so many to try. Love and fluffy hugs to you 😊🐶🐾💕💖❤🥰😘 xxxx.

Resizer_16728691850013.jpg

..and an old Katie pic from my archives 😊❤❤❤😘 xxx...

Resizer_16803005580161.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Sorry incoming rant! This thread is at its best when everyone focuses on expressing their outrage at the antics of KP and how she seemingly lives the life she does punishment free!
Example:
It’s hated when she spend money on her pampering whilst owing money for tax unpaid and creditors etc, no one can therefore be scared to also express the same distaste to MP seemingly spending money on luxuries while her family is in receipt of charity donations !
this thread is getting a really bad press because like it or not there is a lot of aggression to posters not agreeing with other points of view , we all are entitled to post what we like here assuming it is relevant to KP, and so even if people don’t agree , why can’t opinions be respected and challenged politely ? Yes I know sometimes there are some suspicious posters stirring , but majority here are here for the common purpose of discussed KP
Some of the way people are spoken to when they try and express a minority opinion of just horrible and hateful, it’s been really upsetting to be honest and I feel like leaving the thread just because it makes me feel annoyed in real life !
it would be such a boring thread if everyone followed a herd mentality and agreed with every aspect of her life !
I take on board what you are saying but I would like to give a real life example of how I deal with differing opinions on Tattle. I appreciate this is IMO.

I used to post on the BYG thread. I also used to post the Hinch thread, and Hinchy brought me to Tattle originally.

Over time, and with changes in their circumstances, plus comparing BYG and Hinch to viler people such as KP, I found they didn’t really bother me and I had some sympathy, so stopped posting in those threads.

Out of nosiness really, I recently wandered into the BYG thread a couple of times and have seen posts where I absolutely 100% disagree what I read. Did I jump in and post and argue - No! Did I criticise people’s parenting and get personal - No! I scrolled on by, and know that those threads are not for me. Which is 100% fine - WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OPINIONS!

Using the BYG thread as an example, it has lots of crossover posters from this thread, and other threads I am on, including a couple of my favourite ever Tattle posters @Anna666 and @Pom Bear. 🥰. Do I still think they are ace - absolutely! Do we have the same opinions- Not necessarily.

People can have differing opinions without having to purposely come over to another thread to cause friction, or to come and post laughing faces once they know they have caused friction and someone has bitten back, or to go back to their usual thread and gloat about coming on here with a wooden spoon.

I don’t agree with enough of the facts on the KH thread so I don’t post on it, but I do draw the line at being slated just because my opinion is different!

There are kids involved, and right now all our emotions are heightened, and it’s a sensitive time for everyone, I get that, but can we some peace and harmony please. We can all agree KP will be loving this ☹

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
@DC16 Can see this has (understandably) upset and frustrated you.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and I feel I didn't help the situation by posting those Twitter comments re the GFM at the end of the last Fred. I genuinely am sorry 💔

The work you have put into raising awareness around the GFM, the unwavering support for KH, and continuing to expose Skank for who and what she truly is are all remarkable achievements.

Please don't lose heart. We're all backing you up 100% ✊
Don’t be silly, if you didn’t post them someone else would have😘. F4J are the ones in the wrong.
I’m sure the truth will all come out at some point. 👍

---
And right on queue @Pom Bear pops in with a cracker to make us laugh 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Lunagooner

VIP Member
All bankruptcies have to be advertised in The Gazette it's just part of the process making it public etc. I'm sure all our bankruptcies were in it no matter how special they were. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 46

suseh97

Thats an interesting thought - M is being spied-on by a colleague who is reporting back to the skank.
I'd still like to know the legality of someone filming stuff in the Hayler household - even the police have to get permission to spy on subjects. Who is filming in a child's bedroom eh???????
I don’t think it’s a colleague. It’s someone trying to appear like a colleague with the fake travel photos. Someone with a restraining order who definitely shouldn’t be filming in the house. Someone whose entire life is going down the shitter and is desperately trying to redeem themselves in the public eye! I just don’t know why it was released now.

• Heart

NancyPants21

Wasn’t the original story that KH has shown the video to ‘women’ he was ‘supposed’ to have been seeing? Could have shared with someone he thought he was a friend during a bad patch with MH and they spread it around?
That's what it says at the beginning of the video. Allegedly it was "passed from KH to a woman he was having an affair with". That was said at the time. He did advertise cctv quite a while ago, something to do with cameras looking like light bulbs, so maybe it was that set up which recorded it.

FWIW it's not that bad. Looks like J wound MP up, not B. He runs into the room first followed by B. She blames him for the state of the bed and he just says he didn't actually throw the pie.

The pie wasn't thrown specifically at the bed, just through the door, then the door is pulled shut. I've seen my mum do worse!

Timing is key though. Why keep it out of the public till now. Desperate last card from the clan?

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
At least we know 1 thing from F4J
That old minger 100% can't take the kids out the country or move their schools etc so kieron IS making progress even if it's little steps.
I can't see that Michelle would have said she doesn't want the kids living there as they were before Katie kidnapped them so that would be strange.

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
1000022314.jpg
why do these blokes she has post shit like this, they've been together for what 3 months and he's already posting stuff like he's their dad taking them out for the day. What a little weirdo, unless he's actually taken himself to the safari park 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ming55

VIP Member
I,ve been on here a while now and what is happening now is what happened on my first day. She does nothing or says nothing different.I,m just here hoping that the karma bus catches up with her. What,Pete,Alex, Milky bar kid,Kieran, sink boy and now Legolas do is irrelevant to me. Pete , Alex and Kieran have now escaped the relationship. Kieran just needs his kids back as he can offer them a loving home and a lifestyle conducive to their needs.. EVERYTHING Kipper does is for coin and for her. She has never done anything nice or supportive to or for anyone including her own family. The latest showmance with little boy Lego is for coin and status, unfortunately Lego lad has no charisma personality or talent to encourage any positive feelings. He may be a nice enough lad, I don,t know but he needs to look at himself. This witch is 14 years older than him, does he not want kids and create a legacy or just the cold tit touch of celebrity. His self esteem must be so low he just craves any attention. She will devour you and destroy you lad. Anything with her is just rinse and repeat. I,ll stay till the next bankruptcy hearing and if that is postponed or there is no punishment I,ll go as I honestly don,t think,particularly with all the evidence against her and past court decisions anything will ever happen to her. I will sit in my garden drinking beer and waiting for the rain to stop. Failing that I will build my Ark. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
More stuff with the kids today, 🙄🙄🙄 most parents do this stuff every day without a fanfare or praise, normal life, so don’t have to document it like it’s a big deal.
Making a point she’s a great mum again 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Mich1969

Chatty Member
I remember that episode” mummy says Clare is like an elephant”.
Watched some old episodes of Katie and Peter yesterday and she really was vile to him most of the time , continually gaslighting him.
On one of the honeymoons with Peter she didn’t want the breakfast that had been sent to the room and wanted a 10 egg omelette instead! All that egg eating must be the reason for the foul smelling farts.
And now Clare is gorgeous and slim and KP is....well, built like a brick shithouse with an alien face. Clare 1 skanky 0

• Haha
  • Heart

mammywhite

Chatty Member
I’m thinking skanks been told there’s a high possibility the kids are going to be returned to KH, so this is her final throw of the dice to show there was an incident and to tarnish KH/MP before they are reunited with B&J
There really is no purpose to show this video now other than to show Joe Public, its most definitely been shown to police and SS when she first took the kids and she’s used this to her advantage back then and she’s doing this now to get Joe Public to show aghast at them returning the kids.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
I doubt Jett's reluctance to see Kieran (if that is what it is) is connected to this video, as there is at least a 5 month gap between filming date and removal by Katie.
I don't know what to think about this video footage - the release of it into the public domain concerns me deeply, however. Disclaimer: I haven't watched it, nor do I want to but it does sound as if it wasn't Michelle's finest moment. I do think it's more than possible that she does have reservations about the kids coming to live with them again - I suspect they do have challenging behaviour and that's before all the shit that's gone down since. I too would have concerns if I were her - also because of the risk of future allegations.

What an absolute mess.

• Sad

TwistedUndies

What was it? Doesn't seem to be on there now.
It’s on the main page of her profile. Wonder who is behind this account? The pudding was thrown at the bed. I get the feeling the kids had been playing up as Michelle sounded exasperated. Without knowing what had been going on before it’s hard to judge the situation. Bunny was upset because her bed covered in pudding but blamed Jett.

It made me uncomfortable to watch a video of someone else’s children in a private setting and I think it needs reporting as surely it is not legal? Unless a parent has consented?

I have a pretty good memory of my childhood and remember one particular incident when I told my mum to F-off. I was chased up the stairs with her slipper swinging and almost catching my backside! If there had been a camera in there it would have caught me bursting into my room, closing the door and wincing waiting for it to open while saying ’I hate it here I want to run away’. I must point out that I am lucky to have a very loving nurturing mum who never actually hit me with that slipper! She left me in my room to cool down and later I went back downstairs and was made a snack. I’ve never sworn at her again though 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart