Katie Price #373 Easter lunch the ex's have united, while Katie’s out getting intoxicated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep 👍 That Stunk as well lol 😂 The Candle factory used too create a Smog it was horrible
My grandfather lived in Prince of Wales drive and we moved out to the suburbs, the Stench stayed in the car all the way to Kingston was horrible 🤮🤮
Aww yes that’s what I meant 🫢😆
---

Oh I’m a south London girl/woman lol I used to walk past there. Do you remember the smell of Wandsworth brewery? Or maybe kipper was just in town 😆
I thought it was the gin works that stank? Last thing I needed after a night on the razzle in London was driving home through that pong :sick:
(I used to live the other side of Kingston)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe the UK is different but it's pretty standard here in the US, same when my grandsons were born recently. It's for infection control purposes.
The UK cinemas have cameras so staff come in and say if the spot someone being annoying.
Regards scrubs I believe only a C-section would have one. I was going to have midwife led birth in the unit they have for that snd think it was just in and out with very relaxed birthing. They didn't even have bed to give birth on and don't think scrubs were required. Ended up with a planned c section so hubby did obviously wear scrubs. I know in the US it's a lot more 'medical'. Don't they stick an IV in even for a natural birth? Probably as it's another thing they can charge you for. Lol.
[/QUOTE]
Yes they do put an IV in, it's for hydration purposes to stop you getting dehydrated and also means if they need to do an emergency C section then they can get meds into you quickly. You can ask to just have the port and not have it connected to a drip so you can move around which is what I did. Also if you have been induced then you will have an IV also.

Reactions: 19
Maybe no podcast this week because Edna the frumpy dumpy enabling and complicit beige bleep was on the I.O.W visiting Amy the other enabling and complicit bleep and there still not on speaking terms and AFP refused to be on camera. 🤔

Reactions: 26
Perhaps others didn't take photos and post them because she is nothing to this young crowd? For her that's probably the worst thing of all, not being recognized or being the center of attention!
They were probably wondering why Lego Boy bought his mum! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unless Something is going to come out about Ellie and Lift.....skank is distancing herself? She will be saying she was a victim of someone not trained but Lou is :rolleyes:

It's ridiculous because this Lou bird doesn't have medical training either, they don't offer a 'clinical' service in the true sense. The're not medical people.
Not sure if you've seen this:
https://www.itv.com/news/2024-03-14...clients-investigated-after-botched-procedures
---
I've always thought if she was making any money through OF it will be from using it for punters to contact her so they can do filthy stuff in person. Then the payment is taken outside OF. That will save her tax and paying the Bankruptcy.
As our brave @SmillieKylie has told us, she's found forums where they talk about what Kraktona does for her money.
I suppose being into 'absolutely anything' :poop: would be an advantage for making money that way.
Eaxactly what I think she does

Reactions: 13
Keep calm everyone😘. I'm sure it will work out good. (y)
She's just making herself look even more bad.

@Pom Bear please can you get a couple of Mr & Mrs Woods Slater mocked up suitcases please😘
I'm sure it will work out good.

I love these sort of hints, it can't be good for her can it? So that means something will be happening whether she turns up or
not!
---
Not sure if you've seen this:
https://www.itv.com/news/2024-03-14...clients-investigated-after-botched-procedures
---

Eaxactly what I think she does
Yes I did, thanks (y). I was thinking something else could happen, like Ellie being shut down or banned from working. Then skank would have to pretend she never promoted her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought it was the gin works that stank? Last thing I needed after a night on the razzle in London was driving home through that pong :sick:
(I used to live the other side of Kingston)
It was definitely the brewery, Fullers I believe if memory serves correctly? I used to live in Teddington.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This 🙌. Please let it be this 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Just playing catch-up. I was hoping more might have been leaked by now about her and Legos Shoreditch Easter snowfest ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄ but all seems very quiet. Almost too quiet… 👀
It is TOO quiet isn't it? Literally no photos of that night and just mass deflection ever since! Something is brewing that's for sure!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think its all bluster - her way of saying that she doesn't give a toss about anything and she is going to do want she wants anyway. I can't see how she could go when she is supposed to have no money - it would look really badly on her (unless she claimed someone else was paying - like her 'wonderful new egg'). Just a massive wind up isn't she? She knows everyone will kick off about her leaving the kids for so long and refusing to let KH have them. 🤷‍♀️ :mad:
---

Cash in hand for 'special requests' I suspect.
I wouldnt put anything past the Skanky minge

Reactions: 13
She won't allow that to happen but hopefully he will spend some time with them..
Skank will say its work trip, probably claiming shes doing promoting legoboy tshirt business
Thailand is ram-jam-full of dodgy snide Tshirts so quite why going there will "promote" his naff shirts as a viable proposition is beyond me!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldnt put anything past the Skanky minge
Me neither! I don't think we will ever the depths that she has gone to in her love for money and power! Not sure I want to know either - she makes me want to vomit already :sick:.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Interesting on the gov bankruptcy list it states on skanks info that automatic bankruptcy discharge will be on march 2025🤔
Surely if she seen this then maybe she thinks if she doesn't Interact it will be over, not that it will but looking at it skank could possibly think that
That's for the HMRC (2023) one and the one year date will be standard as long as she complies, if she doesn't the wording will change. Her other one, which is under Katie Price (2019) still has the suspended until fulfilment of conditions(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"Cash in hand for 'special requests' I suspect"
Not just cash either........................................................; BARF BARF BARF .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You never know,cuntskankshitarse will be poor as duck soon,having to go down local market specking(looking under food stalls to see any grub)🤣LoVE IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dodgy crisp brother Wayne has had some eyelid surgery, I would say he looks a bit rough for 61 and his older brother Gary looks quite a bit
better. I wonder what the difference could be? A party lifestyle for one crisp brother? ❄❄❄

Screen Shot 2024-04-04 at 14.28.45.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-04 at 14.31.01.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That's for the HMRC (2023) one and the one year date will be standard as long as she complies, if she doesn't the wording will change. Her other one, which is under Katie Price (2019) still has the suspended until fulfilment of conditions(y)
Yes I did notice it also states she was currently bankrupt as of 2019 on that listing but she think it means it be over 2025

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.