Katie Price #373 Easter lunch the ex's have united, while Katie’s out getting intoxicated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh to make out Ellie isn’t the mobile ‘aesthetician’ Lou was talking about 😂

I’ve never had my lips done so I don’t know, but on the video of Ellie doing her lips, she seems to really pull the needle up high? I don’t know if I’m describing it right I’m hoping someone knows what I mean 😂 is that normal? And Ellie kept the needle sort of pulled tight/high for a good few seconds?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
But how can skank be at jellies when jellie was on her way to skanks but skank wasn't at Pricey Towers because she was at the gym with filtered buff boy kryten getting all ready for big things. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I must say the most hilarious part of 'poohgate' is that we are debating who tit on her ... none of us doubts thatvthe manky cow agreed to it ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She loves her lips yet filters the face so not loving them that much, and what the actual duck is that is her lip leaking 🤢🤢
Not even same shape..looks gruesome..lip aesthetics professional should call out this Ellie

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I must say the most hilarious part of 'poohgate' is that we are debating who tit on her ... none of us doubts thatvthe manky cow agreed to it ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
she’d tit on herself if it brought her column inches or coin 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
so the chances of it appearing in front of the beak are remote again then - or maybe they're going to let her have a Zoom one again?
There's different types of bankruptcies remember! She's signed off from attending her kind due to her mental elf

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As if he actually looks that buff in reality..looks like the Ken body filter used..
So saline Ellie at skanks but skank claims she's at the gym... lies keep dripping she's just pinched his ig post off his story
As if she would miss a chance of posting a picture of herself in workout gear! I doubt she's been anywhere near a gym in years!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And more hair extensions. How long are these lasting her? Two bloody days?
Self care skank is more important than kids...so is Ellie mate Ruby doing these, thought enabler lou only did her hair extensions these days

Reactions: 11
But how can skank be at jellies when jellie was on her way to skanks but skank wasn't at Pricey Towers because she was at the gym with filtered buff boy kryten getting all ready for big things. 🤣
Wow even her lies are lies now! That's quite an achievement! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought it was the gin works that stank? Last thing I needed after a night on the razzle in London was driving home through that pong :sick:
(I used to live the other side of Kingston)
I also thought it was the gin works when driving through Battersea. I used to visit my in laws in that area.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.