Katie Price #373 Easter lunch the ex's have united, while Katie’s out getting intoxicated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF she's off to Thailand, where are the kids going? Kieran should be able to have them back. Would not be acceptable to leave them for 2 weeks with paid (well we think) 'staff'. Can't think the kids are going to Thailand. Not bad, for a now TWICE bankrupt :mad:
I am hoping she is going because she is pissed off that the kids are going home to KH 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Spoke to soon 🤣🤣🤣 Saline Ellie videoing herself driving off round skanks to top up the lips again in the hovel..very hygienic setting ...

Interesting lou calling out unsafe aesthetics practices going round people's houses yet she follows saline ellie. 🤔
‘Kin hell what a dull brain dead voice she has.
Does she main line horse tranquillisers for breakfast?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG ...she is going to do a rinse and horrific repeat of the Milky Bar Kid Thailand photoshoot ... help me ... I can't breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😳😳 ita legoboy turn to wear the very worn out enhanced piece down his pants...he's already filter his body to look ripped 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
so the chances of it appearing in front of the beak are remote again then - or maybe they're going to let her have a Zoom one again?
I have said before ... we shouldn't care if she shows up or not, yes, it would be enjoyable watching her get grilled but the only thing I want to see is the judgement slamming her and putting her under control

• Heart
Reactions: 34
‘Kin hell what a dull brain dead voice she has.
Does she main line horse tranquillisers for breakfast?
No doubt she'll get them from that dodgy bloke who allegedly "rented a chair" at her assfettiks salon...........................; the one she says she has nothing to do with...................................

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have said before ... we shouldn't care if she shows up or not, yes, it would be enjoyable watching her get grilled but the only thing I want to see is the judgement slamming her and putting her under control
I hope if she doesnt bleeping turn up AGAIN the court wont postone her hearing AGAIN unless thats whats shes wanting i hope shes done for non compliance and gets taken to the cleaners and loses her MM and a shed load of other tit shes most likely hidden i cant see her getting away with not turning up to BH again and HMRC said she had been non compliant

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s a Bit off! One minute they are banging the drum helping KH and now they are attacking his decisions, but with no further explanation of what may or may not have been said
F4J are out for themselves and their own Agenda only bunch of clout chasing idiots 👿👿
Yeah but still, thanks for the 🍵 F4J 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Corn-on-the-cob anyone? 🌽 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She used to take all the new victims to bloody Thorpe park lol imagine being her new victim and carted off to Thailand where many others have been before lol she went with Boyson a few times and i lost count how many times with CW lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No I got told off last time for doing it too early - so you go for it xx
Oh no, I usually wait to see if you've got one ready as you do them so well!! I know sometimes they have to be done a bit earlier when you've got the time, otherwise they end up going over by pages and pages.xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well,sheets are COVERED in tit that’s for sure..yuk.

must be changed..

duck me,this one had galloped by.Shitgate etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.